TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

LOL I feel for those who have the burden of figuring out what to do with 7 new release eggs, gosh. xd.png

ctrl+f5 to open separate tabs, easier then going back and quicker to. ninja.gif

(can't believe no one posted right after I did!)

The only way I can ever seem to catch something during a release is to click, not get an egg, and leave my mouse right over where the egg was, then push ALT and back arrow and click the next egg that appears in the same spot. I had to prevent firefox from caching for it to work, but I suck at trying to beat the horde of hunters any other way.

four eggs in the OP, so they're diamorphic as hatchies and adults. Can't wait to see the adults!

And even after considering rarity, I'm sure that a lot of members would like to know that their dragons have the very first date that they were released on happy.gif

("Egg stolen on date")

That's part of my goal, too (though it's not always manageable).

And even after considering rarity, I'm sure that a lot of members would like to know that their dragons have the very first date that they were released on happy.gif

("Egg stolen on date")

This~

I have only 2 CB Blusangs, one of which was caught on the day of release, which I think is pretty special. Same with the THWs, since they were accidentally put in the Desert first, ahaha~

Bwaahh this entire event is just too exciting! I like the idea of these guys being "Terns"~

The only way I can ever seem to catch something during a release is to click, not get an egg, and leave my mouse right over where the egg was, then push ALT and back arrow and click the next egg that appears in the same spot. I had to prevent firefox from caching for it to work, but I suck at trying to beat the horde of hunters any other way.

hmm odd, I know in IE if i hold down ctrl and hit f5 it will open a new tab, I do this whilst mad clicking/hovering over an egg when hitting f5.

Hmmm ... they sort between the Tangers and Terraes ...

Well someone said that they were reminded of Terns.

despite the carpal tunnel? tongue.gif kidding hehe, though my wrist does hurt a bit. xd.png

*groans* carpel tunnel... I was officially diagnosed with that at age 18--no joke. It's genetic in my family, just my luck. Fortunately I have a wireless mouse and can hold it any way I want...

Thanks for the new release!

But, srsly?I just managed to see a bit of the description! blink.gif

How is an old lady like me supposed to catch something with over 500 people invading the coast? xd.png

It's like the beach on the first day of holidays in RL...no place to put my blanket anywhere.... ohmy.gif

well, i know the eggy has a black cap---so that information is the first thing i got xd.png

Try on....

How do you stop Firefox from caching? I just ran through the controls and couldn't find anything about that...

Will the eggs be there all tomorrow too? or just tonight?

~White1143

they're permanent, as are all non-holiday dragons. You'll be seeing these guys for a long, long time.

hmm odd, I know in IE if i hold down ctrl and hit f5 it will open a new tab, I do this whilst mad clicking/hovering over an egg when hitting f5.

I can't even really make the new IE work for me anymore. I had to update because my school email required it and I loathe it. Maybe it's just something on my end, but it's really glitchy and laggy, so I've basically switched to chrome.

they're permanent, as are all non-holiday dragons. You'll be seeing these guys for a long, long time.

Okay, Thank you for the answer!

~White1143

I remember during Halloween, a technique I used was highlight the link (in the address bar), put your mouse over where the egg is gonna be, press the enter key, and then click. I seemed to work a little better than your standard refresh-click method, anyways~ (Not sure how it'll work w/ a massive thing liek this though...)

So, we're speculating they're terns? Anybody remember tern dragons on the completed list?

Thanks for the new release!

But, srsly?I just managed to see a bit of the description! blink.gif

How is an old lady like me supposed to catch something with over 500 people invading the coast? xd.png

It's like the beach on the first day of holidays in RL...no place to put my blanket anywhere.... ohmy.gif

well, i know the eggy has a black cap---so that information is the first thing i got xd.png

Try on....

Only 500? There were over 800 at the top of the hour, lol. 500 nothin'

Okay, Thank you for the answer!

~White1143

You know that you don't need to "sign" your posts, right? It tells us your name and a whole bunch of other little facts right there on the side of your post.

I can't even really make the new IE work for me anymore. I had to update because my school email required it and I loathe it. Maybe it's just something on my end, but it's really glitchy and laggy, so I've basically switched to chrome.

IE started glitching for me not long ago, so switched to FF, just seems to be being nice to me for egg catching at the moment. blink.gif

well, no luck yet ><

would love it if anyone with extras could gift me a pair when they come off CD

this is kinda fun, though i have a low time cb gold wyvern Im going to try and trade for a shimmer or three of the new eggs lol. My bf is cussing his desktop out so totally worth it LOL