TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Just realized I'm not catching anything because I'm still having that issue where DC isn't registering my clicks until the eggs are already long gone.

BLAH

IME, there seem to be various things that tip TJ off to multi-scrollers. But if I were running a site like this, a ton of eggs being grabbed on a bunch of scrolls by one IP could get me to take a peek at the situation. But here's the thing - lots of us have family that also play, so that's not all he goes on when checking things out. There are a lot of little things that can be a tip off when one person creates a bunch of scrolls to enrich themselves in the game that really don't happen as much with a bunch of different people playing for their own scrolls, even if they're a family.

So don't let it worry you, you guys should be fine. Like I said, lots and lots of us have family that also plays. And thank goodness, because if my niece didn't play then who would I have tackled when I caught my first Holly in the AP? xd.png

must agree with you, though id check out dragonmarket as well its funny watching and reading people say something like " oh i have 5 more on a alt account just pm me for details" lol

Let the mayhem commence!

I just realized something. Even I am here for the big egg drop, with these people waiting to grab an egg, I still probably won't be lucky to grab one. Might as well egg lock my scroll with the normal eggs..... sad.gif

Edited by cutiesonic

Yet another egg I wish I could freeze...

Nothing yet, but aaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm going to stay up through this next drop and if I don't get anything then I'll try again tomorrow.

...probably.xd.png

Oh, awesome. now I'm locked with 5 of them. x)

5 minutes before the hourly drop, lol.

I might gift away the extra one later.

Still have't gotten one~ I'll get one eventually though.

Thanks for the new eggs TJ and spiriters! biggrin.gif

The egg design reminds me of a seabird. Tern, gull, puffin, any of those. Hmm.

Aw geez first post on the page

The "black cap" might make me think of sea birds, too, most notably terns, but the egg design in overall makes me think of some tropical fish.

The "black cap" might make me think of sea birds, too, most notably terns, but the egg design in overall makes me think of some tropical fish.

Makes me think of Koi fish, you often get black caps on them.

Ugh...I really wanna stay up an' see the hatchlings, but I know it's gonna be a while before they even get close to cracking...

And I really need the sleep.

*squirms*

The more and more I think about it, I'm really hoping that these are bird-like. I wanna see more feather-winged stuff too~ :3

I really hope this won't be another ugly one like the turps or olives.

tongue.gif

I happen to like the Turps and Olives!

I would collect more Olives, if it wasn't for my current lineage project wink.gif

I really hope this won't be another ugly one like the turps or olives.

But that's really a subjective thing. Personally, I think Turps are very striking and Olives are great at grounding lineages with their deep color. I doubt there's ever going to be a dragon that makes everyone happy.

must agree with you, though id check out dragonmarket as well its funny watching and reading people say something like " oh i have 5 more on a alt account just pm me for details" lol

xd.png I'd be laughing forever if it turned out that TJ's best tracking weapon was people outing themselves while publicly trading their cheater eggs.

Refreshed at 7:00 and there were only two eggs and I got none of them :C i hate drops like this :<

But that's really a subjective thing. Personally, I think Turps are very striking and Olives are great at grounding lineages with their deep color. I doubt there's ever going to be a dragon that makes everyone happy.

This. Turps aren't my cup of tea, but they are very striking, and frankly I think the olives are adorable.

I completely love myself. Apparently very few people were clicking the left-most eggs.

I just egg-locked myself. 7 eggs!! blink.gif

I think I'll join the gifting crew...

If I am not mistaken, I just caught an all number code 3l058....or is that an 'ell'???

Every time I refresh with my mouse over one of the question marks, it changes. How fast these eggs are going. biggrin.gif

Yeesh, no eggs again. x_X

I tremble to think of what Halloween will be like... :u

If I am not mistaken, I just caught an all number code 3l058....or is that an 'ell'???

That's an L, not a 1.

yes! for if the coast moves perhaps we'll actually SEE blusangs. ninja.gif  tongue.gif

I have a theory that the Coast can only move if no one is looking directly at it. Like I'll site there for 20 minutes staring at "This egg reminds you of the sea" and then I think that I'll just take a tiny peek at one of the other biomes, I come back to the Coast and it's all new eggs...that no one will take. laugh.gif

Hopefully the fact that we can't collect all we want of these right now will mean a moving Coast for a while to come.

Wow, this is the most people I've seen online in the Cave short of a holiday release. Still managed to snag an egg though! biggrin.gif