TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

So I guess this egg is going to have dimorphism on both the hatchies and the adults. Hmmmmm....

That'd be my guess, seeing as how TJ has 4 eggs...(Though I could be wrong)..

The cave giveth, the cave taketh away...that last two second drop made up for the wonderfully longish one...

Ok...thought I could share that little tidbit but I guess it was too graphic for some and I apologize...I am off now kind of depressed now too. Take care guys and have fun.

I ended up with 3 (I'm only after 2) so if anyone would like one, the first person to PM me, I'll send it to you in the morning (since there's a 5 hour cooldown).

Sending to futuregohangurl in the morning. biggrin.gif

Edited by CaduceusCade

just started, i hope to catch one. happy birthday dragon cave. ♥

thanks for everyone involved. so excited.

Changed browsers, got on the older computer and snagged one. xd.png

It is a very pretty egg. Wonder what it will grow up to be?

I've grabbed another one! They are truly wonderful! wub.gif I can't wait to see the hatchlings and adults!

I locked myself with a dummy egg I'm going to abandon to prevent that and only get two. You should try that tomorrow.

Oh hey, that's a smart strategy! It didn't even occur to me. XDGranted, it wouldn't be exactly needed since I haven't managed to grab a new one yet, but duly noted for the rest of the week (should future drops be more favourable...)

... Varekis. 'Duly noted', really? *facepalm* I blame the GoT episodes I'm catching up on. They're making me talk silly. :P

Hmmm ... they sort between the Tangers and Terraes ...

So many people in the coast xd.png I may have to wait until tomorrow morning

Good luck with that. With daytime in the US comes significantly more people all vying for the same eggs.

I'm not having any luck yet xd.png But hopefully that fixes itself next hour drop.

I'm going to try and snag 7 every night. You guys know there are going to be a ton of people who just can't get any, and if everyone that can get them gets a couple extra to gift, a lot more people will be happy. smile.gif

I caught a few extras to give away, as well, just in case the old breeds start mixing in with the drops soon. Used to be that the new breeds dominated the biomes for the first 24 hours or so, but I've been seeing them much sooner these past few releases.

550 people in da coast WHAT

That explains why my iPad's lagging x3

I can only imagine what the dragons are thinking...

'As you walk along the coastline, you can't help but notice the hundreds of people gathered at the water's edge. Every so often, a wave comes in and leaves three eggs neatly in a line, but only for a moment before they are jumped upon by the crowd, saving you to wonder how on earth the shells can survive such treatment. Further out to sea, dozens of dragons are watching. Some are of a species you do not recognize, but they all have the same bemused look on their faces.'

Meh.

Was sifting through eggs for cool codes, since I know I can catch a few, but I want to catch the best ones.

I'm not entirely sure I'll be collecting many of this breed. So I don't know if this color scheme will fit well on my scroll. :\

I can not catch one dry.gifsad.gif if some one was kind enough to trade with me I would be greatfull.

You probably think I am lying otherwise you wouldn't of said this :/ or are you that cruel...sorry either way...I got comfortable here at DC...guess some people still need to get to know me too and I apologize for never introducing myself to you, as I am a human that got injured at work...My name is Sharon. Nice to meet you and please do enjoy your meal and I hope you catch all of the new eggs with ease.

I'm sorry you got burned but that was a gross picture and there was no reason to post it. You could have just said that you were burned at work, and that was the only detail needed.

edit: just saw your other post, hope you have a good night's sleep.

Edited by platedlizard

This. was. madness.

I wanted to catch 2 eggs, but only managed to get 1. >.<'

'As you walk along the coastline, you can't help but notice the hundreds of people gathered at the water's edge. Every so often, a wave comes in and leaves three eggs neatly in a line, but only for a moment before they are jumped upon by the crowd, saving you to wonder how on earth the shells can survive such treatment. Further out to sea, dozens of dragons are watching. Some are of a species you do not recognize, but they all have the same bemused look on their faces.'

shoulda seen it at 800+ xd.png

This made me giggle xd.png

I've got four now! I tried giving one to someone but they aren't showing up in my trade list? sad.gif

We have to wait 5 hours before we can gift. That's just standard for any egg fresh out of the Cave. I've got my new babies fogged until then, just because I'm an overprotective mom. Good luck with your gifting! smile.gif