TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Every time someone theorizes that there will be a dragon for each biome. I just picture TJ walking into a clearing where he can see every biome and shouting, much like Oprah.

"You get a new dragon! And YOU get a new dragon! Everyone gets a new dragon!"

This made my morning.

Well, this is super exciting! Have to remember to set an alarm on my phone or something so I don't forget. X]

~Feathers

I would love to see at least one or two new pygmy dragons - though I think the Dark Myst and all of them were released together if I remember correctly. Lots of little eggs floating about.

I should start breeding my reds and pinks, prepping for the uncoming storm.

Yey SEVEN new breeds? You spoil us TJ! XP This is both wonderful and stressful. HAHAHA

Are they going to be common? Cause to get all seven I'd have to grab only one of each until the slots are open again =( Please make them easy to catch!

Where's the fun if were not all screaming and running through the biomes tearing everything apart to get a new egg? D:

laugh.gif Pretty much.

If I could choose, I'd want six CB breeds (one for each biome, with the Coast, Forest and Jungle getting uncommons/rares) and one hybrid.

There would be

- a Pygmy

- a Drake

- a second Split breed

- some eastern addition to the cave

Oh, and I'd love a hybrid Pygmy!

The 22nd of this month mark's Dragon Cave's seventh birthday.

ohmy.gif

Happy birthday dragon cave, and happy birthday to me!!

Pure coincidence always seems to give me the best birthday presents. laugh.gif

If I could choose, I'd want six CB breeds (one for each biome, with the Coast, Forest and Jungle getting uncommons/rares) and one hybrid.

There would be

- a Pygmy

- a Drake

- a second Split breed

Another split would be awesome! And and hybrid pygmy would, too!

Also: Every time someone theorizes that there will be a dragon for each biome. I just picture TJ walking into a clearing where he can see every biome and shouting, much like Oprah.

This totally cracked me up!

This release is going to be so crazy and spazy. I can't wait! I really want to see something released for the Jungle, since that biome hasn't gotten much love in a while. Other then that, I'm just super excited for the new eggies, whatever and wherever they may be, to appear. Thank you TJ for setting up yet another exciting event! biggrin.gif

Also: Every time someone theorizes that there will be a dragon for each biome. I just picture TJ walking into a clearing where he can see every biome and shouting, much like Oprah.

This is amazing and priceless! xd.png

I am going to be thinking about this a lot now xP

Let the mass breeding of Reds and Pinks begin!

I've already started! Bred ALL of my reds yesterday and kept 4 eggs, released the rest. I hope somebody out there enjoyed the AP.

This sounds rather fun!

There would be

- a Pygmy

- a Drake

- a second Split breed

Oh my goodness, imagine the breeding possibilities with that.

I mean...we could create an awesome checkers lineage with splits!!

I like how TJ keeps adding on extra notes to his original post to calm us all down xd.pngD

And nnnnnnnnnnn I hope there's an eastern (or a few) too! <3

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Extra notes? What extra notes?

In any case, I'm still hoping for easterns, though a new split, pygmy, and/or drake sounds great as well! Maybe an Amphithere too, or even the caves first Wyrm!

Aw, so we're only getting this release for May and June? I'm a bit disappointed. ^^;;

Still, it's 3 extra dragons over a 2-breed-a-month release, so I'm not complaining. xd.png

I hope at least one of the (in-cave drop, assuming there are any) new releases is orange! (And non-pygmy, non-split, non-drake -- I want another normal orange dragon.)

Edited by siliconrose

Aw, so we're only getting this release for May and June? I'm a bit disappointed. ^^;;

Still, it's 3 extra dragons over a 2-breed-a-month release, so I'm not complaining. xd.png

I hope at least one of the (in-cave drop, assuming there are any) new releases is orange! (And non-pygmy, non-split, non-drake -- I want another normal orange dragon.)

That would be amazing. All the rainbows I've planned are a bit lacking when it comes to having an orange block.

I think I might know one of the breeds to be released...

It's been missing from the Completed List for a while now... >:D

OMG! Wait, do we have just 24 hours for each egg or they unlock as they go?! D:

(Please PM me, ill see a PM, while least more ikly to see a reply. Ill still look though, just PM me if you want me to 100% see it.xd.png)

Im working on getting a speckle still, and I only have ONE rayal crimson and JUST NOW managed to breed the one that came with crimson (Forget name). And NOW your telling me theres 7 MORE?! Im gonna be RAAAAAAAAAAIDING that cave!XD

Edited by AveryCF