TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

You should have started this at 7:00am on the 7th of July, which just happens to be a Sunday, so the event could last a whole week, from beginning to end.

You should have started this at 7:00am on the 7th of July, which just happens to be a Sunday, so the event could last a whole week, from beginning to end.

But... DC's birthday is in May, not July. xd.png

I'm excited biggrin.gif I'll just have to plan my incubates and also be careful to be unlocked! Just my luck I'll have some new shimmers during that time xd.png

I'm not sure whether to flail in joy or in panic. laugh.gif

My Reds and Pinks will have earned a nice tropical vacation after this is all done.

Oh wow, this is going to be crazy lol (and great) thanks Tj and all the spritiers that are involved.

Intriguing, so when was dragcave born, apparently may, I was curious when, I was born May 23rd 1990. gonna be 23 yrs old the second day of this event. wink.gif

Problem is I don't want to be 23 yrs old....darn.

Thanks! That's the week of my birthday. xd.png

^White-Sword-Master: lol, I love your birthdate. <3

Edited by kiyoura

Am I the only person on the planet who does not have an awesome vacation coming up? xd.png

I should get to hunt in a special "pity" biome where the eggs fall non-stop and they're all rares. tongue.gif

Nope! I'm all alone to, +I get to bake in mky new "brick oven" apartment. 80's in may...in seattle...come on! wacko.gif

Time to go ninja.gif on those Biomes!

Intriguing, so when was dragcave born, apparently may, I was curious when, I was born May 23rd 1990. gonna be 23 yrs old the second day of this event. wink.gif

Enjoy your youth! tongue.gif I'd love to be 23 again, i'm not 30, but I'd still prefer to be 23. hehe

this is going to be one interesting release, so glad I stopped giving my reds away (mostly) finally xd.png though only 10 pinks total 4 short!

Edited by Erithan

Can someone help me math out if it's possible for someone with a bronze trophy to snag a pair of each without locking before the end? I suspect the answer is probably going to be no, but....

So... let me get this straight, my birthday just happens to be the same day Dragcave was created? Awesome. 22 May 1991, gonna be 22 this year. xd.png

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Ah, so this is why reds and pinks have been dropping in the cave like crazy recently.

Can't wait for the 22nd!

Yay! So excited for this!

So glad I decided to come back to Dragon Cave in time for this!

that is called your golden year when you are 23 on the 23rd my golden year was this year too and i was 27 on march 27th

that is called your golden year when you are 23 on the 23rd my golden year was this year too and i was 27 on march 27th

Thanks, but truly isn't the golden b-day when your all three match up.

Age, B-day, and Year. I guess it can't, so we settle, which is fine, my luck will never increase at all...

Lol, and you had to wait a few more years, sorry dude...

Edited by White-Sword-Master

*high fives* B-day buddy!!

*runs off to plot my hunting scheme x3* I can't wait for the release biggrin.gif

Edited by XiaoChibi

i have no idea what people are going to be requesting in way of this event! man, hunting is going to be such a pain, but i'm super-excited.

*high fives* B-day buddy!!

*runs off to plot my hunting scheme x3* I can't wait for the release biggrin.gif

You have same b-day?

*High Fives Back*

Edited by White-Sword-Master