TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

** Cracks Knuckles **

Hunting will be hard but fun

Will the 7 dragons be available after the event ?

Cool! Hopefully I won't forget about releases this time...

** Cracks Knuckles **

Hunting will be hard but fun

Will the 7 dragons be available after the event ?

I imagine so, unless TJ makes the decision not to let them be. But I don't know why he would.

There will then be a new breed released each night for the following six nights, totaling seven (permanent) breeds.

These guys will be here forever. smile.gif

Personally, I would have rather had a normal May release, and had this replace the June one (It's closer to June 2nd than today), since there will probably be issues with the June release as well, but... Seven new breeds. YAY!

This sounds like it's going to be super crazy...which sounds awesome. Can't. Wait. wink.gif

Personally, I would have rather had a normal May release, and had this replace the June one (It's closer to June 2nd than today), since there will probably be issues with the June release as well, but... Seven new breeds. YAY!

I believe TJ said in the opening post that there won't be a June release, because of the mass release week, so no worries.

Grand. I'll be at home with bad internet. Here's to not getting anything. e-e;

ah well. it'll be fun none the less.

so pretty much anyone with less then a gold trophy will have no chance to get a caveborn of eeach one at the release unless their all common-uncommon, lol

Well, TJ gave us a heads-up for a reason I suppose; so we have time to make sure we aren't locked when the time comes. And people w/ less than a gold trophy can very well incubate and get at least 1 of each...so...And then there's trading. There's gonna be lots of trading~ xd.png

Oh hey something I just thought of (and idk if it's been pointed out before because I haven't read all the comments...) but with so many new dragons being released, it will 'force' people to limit themselves on the numbers they catch. People with slow internet may find it easier to grab dragons than they might think... which is only good news for me, because I'm going to be in an area with terrible cell reception and no internet at all xd.png

But I guess we'll just see! It should be exciting whatever happens.

I'm looking forward to all of them. Can't wait!

Gosh I am never going to be able to keep myself unlocked for this. laugh.gif

I believe TJ said in the opening post that there won't be a June release, because of the mass release week, so no worries.

Ah, didn't see that. I would've still preferred a regular May release in addition.

I have only one thing to say about this 'release.'

Bring. It. On.

Here I was, thinking, "Oh, first Monday, better get ready!" smile.gif

Glad I came here first wink.gif

[hoping some of those seven new releases will be Elementals and/or Mardi Gras-compatible]

For anyone forgetting about wonderful incubates and are not sure about how to grab more than one egg per day wink.gif

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

With a bronze trophy: (this also works with those who have no trophies)

*at least 12 incubates needed*

2 on day 1 (a ) = 2/15 [2 eggs]

2 on day 2 (b ) = 4/15 [4 eggs]

2 on day 3 (c ) - (a ) hatches = 6/15 [4 eggs/2 hatchlings]

2 on day 4 (d ) - (b ) hatches = 8/15 [4 eggs/4 hatchlings]

2 on day 5 (e ) - (c ) hatches = 10/15 [4 eggs/ 6 hatchlings]

2 on day 6 (f ) - (d ) hatches and (a ) grows up = 10/15 [4 eggs/6 hatchlings]

2 on day 7 (g ) - (e ) hatches and (b ) grows up = 10/ 15 [4 eggs/6 hatchlings]

... And so on happy.gif

Timing is everything ~

Hopefully none of the new releases will be as insanely rare as Blusangs were/are, lol.

Dear lord! when i read 'may release' i thought i had missed a new release, sigh... i nearly died xd.png

but yay, now i can be... sort of, prepared. i'll have to damn my luck, i'm just sure real life will mess with my life during that week.

anyway, thank you, TJ! and happy earlier birthday, Dragcave!

___

also... how very useful, that up there! *copies into a notepad* thank you, @Deathcry!

Hopefully none of the new releases will be as insanely rare as Blusangs were/are, lol.

Oh gosh.

I'm kind of scared that the site will crash with all of the activity; but kind of excited!