TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Well that week will be epic because the 25th were are FREE FROM SCHOOL

Yay smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Oh boy! I can't wait!

Thanks for the notice in advance, TJ.

When the first two breeds are out, I'll be worried more about finals than catching eggs, but I'll be out by then.

*crosses fingers for a new pygmy*

Lol, what if its another massive pygmy release? xd.png I hope there is a two headed dragon. we need more of those sprites.

I need more pink! And i cannot find them in ap! sad.gif

They are really, really common in the Desert, Volcano and Forest. It's not a problem to find a CB, really.

AGH! I'm getting bombarded with shimmers...like it's not even funny. And I only have so many pinks and reds! O.o NEEDS MORE!

I need to prepare for this and save up all my reds and pinks!

AGH! I'm getting bombarded with shimmers...like it's not even funny. And I only have so many pinks and reds! O.o NEEDS MORE!

I need to prepare for this and save up all my reds and pinks!

Im not trying to getanything, in fact, how are you getting bombareded with shimmers?

Its really nice having this much forewarning, so I'm not egglocked during release.

I kind of wish we had had more forewarning that this was happening so i wouldn't have wasted my Incubates last Saturday, but I do like that we have this much notice for it.

I kind of wish we had had more forewarning that this was happening so i wouldn't have wasted my Incubates last Saturday, but I do like that we have this much notice for it.

Where's the Problem? Incubates only take 2 weeks to work again...

Lol, what if its another massive pygmy release? xd.png I hope there is a two headed dragon. we need more of those sprites.

I hope so too. The only one we have is the Split, but I've always hoped for a hydra or something like that. <3 And more pygmies would be nice too. |D Though I'm also wondering if one or two will have BSA's or not. xd.png

Where's the Problem? Incubates only take 2 weeks to work again...

I could have used those Incubates on dragons that had more than a few hours to go before they hatched, for one, or I could have had the forewarning to know that I didn't need to clear out my egg slots right then and there. It's not fun when you realize that you didn't actually need those free slots and wasted an Incubate on an egg that didn't really need the Incubate.

I dunno, maybe it's different for people with more Reds than I have. I have very limited Red uses, pal! /gumshoe

Has anyone made a chart or spreadsheet to help figure out how many eggs we can catch of each different dragon type for each day? ...Taking into account that gold, silver, & bronze trophies allow a maximum of 7, 6, and 5 slots; and also how many pinks for influencing, and reds for incubating? It's mind-boggling! blink.gif

(I did see the posts by DeathCry, but I just don't get it...

and wouldn't incubated eggs hatch on day 4, not day 3?)

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

and wouldn't incubated eggs hatch on day 4, not day 3?

Nope. Non-incubated eggs would hatch on day 4; incubated eggs can hatch on day 3.

If you were to influence every incoming egg, you'd need as many pinks as reds (so, in DeathCry's gold/silver example, 18 pinks). There's a similar chart for bronze trophy users, I believe... just can't recall its actual position in all these pages of comments. >..<

I just realized My birthday is with in the week (28th) to have a new dragon released on my bday is gonna be aweshome TJ....you are aweshome!!!

I cant wait squeee

-HEAD EXPLODES-

OMG too bad my dial up will be dumb and I probably won't be able to get one.

Nice!! I'll take it as an awesome birthday present xd.png Thanks a lot, seven OMG, thanks thanks thanks!