TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

i want to see more of the.. smaller varieties. lol. both pygmies, and splits/drakes/etc. Totally. I mean, theyve really needed some love! Though could you imagine if they were ALL pygmies/splits? haahaha.... the outrage.

Oooo, like those metallic pygmies! /squeal

And yes, dat hybrids! Like the guardian/vines?!

Wow, seven new guys? That's crazy. I'm hoping at least one (or two) will be breed only so we can catch multiples. xd.png

This will be chaos, if it's anything like past releases the cave will lag and the eggs will be gone in 1 second, look forward to new dragons though

Just to troll everyone, I hope that all seven are rares because it would be evil. 8D

i wonder if this means there won't be alt colors/variations of any of these releases.... Just to make this easier. hahahaha.

Maybe 6 breeds will be dropped in different biomes and the 7th will be a hybrid? s:

It'll be way too hard to catch one of each if some end up in the same biome.

Wow, 7 new breeds, really looking forward to seeing what they are! biggrin.gif

Please, at least let one be rare. D:

It's been three years, if not more!

This is so exciting! I really can't wait for this release! wub.gif

The seven deadly sins perhaps? x:

I'm going to snag two eggs every night, influence, incubate. By the time the 3rd day rolls around, the first eggs should have hatched...at least, that's the plan to get a pair of each to start with. I can't even begin to imagine missing one of them. lol

I worry about this type of event just a little, wondering if the first eggs to be released will all but have disappeared by the time we reach the end of the event, when we start thinking of grabbing more of them.

Well, whatever happens, I'm looking forward to this.

Thanks TJ, and the artists. <3 Your events and hard work are always much appreciated. smile.gif

I'm getting more and more excited!

I will try to catch four eggy on the first day and three on the second, so that after incubation I'll be able to catch again four eggs on the third day, three on the fourth, four on the fifth, three on the sixth and four on the seventh.

And when the madness is over, I can go on an dhunt the rest to complete all sets.

Please, at least let one be rare. D:

It's been three years, if not more!

?? people trade blusangs for CB metallics?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I haven't caught all the dragons I like and now you keep bombarding us with new dragons? Hmm... what a lovely way to make Dragon Cave exciting smile.gif (Treat that as a nice compliment)

Edited by georgexu94

You know what I'd like? On each of those seven days, only the newly released eggs will drop, just like Christmas. Then everybody gets an even chance. It's still mostly normal working days, and some people need to earn a living...

EEK excited but lets hope we all get some eggies xd.png hope on the days all biomes have the eggs in so everyone can get one or some? 7 dragons in seven days torture.

You know what I'd like? On each of those seven days, only the newly released eggs will drop, just like Christmas. Then everybody gets an even chance. It's still mostly normal working days, and some people need to earn a living...

Must admit, that thought did cross my mind. After all, TJ did alter the drop to Saturday night/Sunday morning for school/work reasons, so perhaps they'll be the only eggs we'll see.

There's also the fact that people won't be grabbing as many, so as not to lock themselves for the new drop on the following day.

It's going to be very interesting...

WOW! Thanks TJ!

I'm gonna have to get my scroll ready.

Edited by Zucni

Oh my gosh this is exciting! Yay! Can't wait till the 22nd!

I'm still panicking. blink.gifOhmigosh, have to find more Reds, have to find more Reds... nope, not stressed at all. O_O But this will be fun.

Thanks TJ! (I forgot to thank you in my last post.)

i want to see more of the.. smaller varieties. lol. both pygmies, and splits/drakes/etc. Totally. I mean, theyve really needed some love! Though could you imagine if they were ALL pygmies/splits? haahaha.... the outrage.

Oooo, like those metallic pygmies! /squeal

And yes, dat hybrids! Like the guardian/vines?!

If they were all pygmies I wouldn't bother getting them.

Here's hoping some of them are hybrids! It's gonna be 'interesting'.

Thanks to all concerned for the mass madness!

If all of them are hybrids this event won't be exciting at all for me.

"Did you get one?!"

"No. Waiting for a breed to get off cooldown."

"Ah... okay."

Where's the fun if were not all screaming and running through the biomes tearing everything apart to get a new egg? D: I want to disturb the adult dragons.

Getting a CB new egg takes a little skill and some luck. Feels like an adventure in my head because I have to go out through the biomes to find the eggs. Getting a CB Hybrid is just a matter of luck. Just gotta shove to dragons together and tell them to make some eggs.

Then again I'm weird and constantly view dragon cave as if it were a real universe and I lived there.

Also: Every time someone theorizes that there will be a dragon for each biome. I just picture TJ walking into a clearing where he can see every biome and shouting, much like Oprah.

"You get a new dragon! And YOU get a new dragon! Everyone gets a new dragon!"