TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Post 600, woo!

I was actually just wondering if the June release would go on - I'm glad its being cancelled because 7 new species will be hard enough to collect and chase after, let alone an additional one only a few days after. xd.png

I'm really excited for these dragons, I'm hoping we get to see some unique additions to the cave. <3

OMG....where will I fit them all?(Being optimistic in thinking Ill actually GET even one of each new breed! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

laugh.gif Pretty much.

If I could choose, I'd want six CB breeds (one for each biome, with the Coast, Forest and Jungle getting uncommons/rares) and one hybrid.

There would be

- a Pygmy

- a Drake

- a second Split breed

- some eastern addition to the cave

Oh, and I'd love a hybrid Pygmy!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, I'd love at least one new split! The Drakes getting some love would be nice, too... I admit that I'm most interested in 'normal' dragons for the widest range of breeding opportunities, but if the dragon types with less compatible species got more dragons in them, that would only help their popularity. Especially the Splits... that much blue gets old pretty quickly.

I just hope they won't be such a pain to get a hold of.

I know the feeling... I'm lucky if I get one of the normal monthly releases... 7 in 7 days... yeah my chances are slim.

I know the feeling... I'm lucky if I get one of the normal monthly releases... 7 in 7 days... yeah my chances are slim.

Just remember this time around people will probably be picking up a lot fewer than normal--I personally plan to get no more than two of each kind, maybe three in a pinch and if my luck holds. You might have more luck nabbing them than you'd think.

The most I hate about new releases is that some people are good snatchers, so they stalk the page until they fill them self up, then *some* will accidentally make their eggs and they die, thus making it harder to find eggs.

The most I hate about new releases is that some people are good snatchers, so they stalk the page until they fill them self up, then *some* will accidentally make their eggs and they die, thus making it harder to find eggs.

If an egg is killed (or a dragon released) the cave just generates more eggs of that type until the species levels are where they should be. An egg getting killed doesn't mean less eggs for the rest of us, it means more eggs.

...though I hope that doesn't happen to many people, there's nothing quite so disheartening as discovering you accidentally killed one of your eggs.

Edited by silver_chan

YAY SEVEN NEW BREEDS! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah xd.png

Hoping for a good mix - Fingers crossed my laptop allows me to actually grab some! lol

i hope that all will be ultra common seeing as we'll only be able to grab one of each for the first week laugh.gif

glad to have that month breather afterwards though *nods* will need it to get my 4 pairs of each.

Oh this is indeed something to look forward to. smile.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

Just remember this time around people will probably be picking up a lot fewer than normal--I personally plan to get no more than two of each kind, maybe three in a pinch and if my luck holds. You might have more luck nabbing them than you'd think.

One can hope, I mean it's not like i'm going to be grabbing a bunch myself, One of each since I only have 7 slots anyways. Dragons are my Pokemon, I got to catch them all.

Awesome!!!

(Determined Face) Now saving all my shimmers breeding's to trade for any newbies i cant catch!!!

Wow what a huse event biggrin.gif Maybe I'll miss out this event too but my heart fluttering by expecting of it!

Yay new dragons! =D But yikes, how am I going to be able to collect all seven? I'll be freaking out all week to get clicks.

I wonder if some are going to be bred and some in the biomes. At least that's what I think. xd.png Though I'm more curious as to what they will be. <3 *jumps around in seat*

I don't know what makes me happier: 7 new dragons or the ability to prepare for them. Thank you!

haha, i don't quite know how to feel either. i don't collect dragons as avidly as most others as i have my own scroll agenda, but the news in and of itself is exciting enough.

Soooo excited for this! Here's a thought on the new breeds: we've got seven new dragons coming, and we have six biomes. So perhaps one new dragon per biome and one hybrid? Or one that's in all the biomes, like the Luminas were? And here's hoping some of them are two-headed/drakes/pygmies/easterns because that would be awesome. Or combos--eastern splits, anyone? Pygmy easterns? I'm being eaten up by speculation! Can't wait for the 22nd!