TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

And so on until they all grow up and we grab more later on wink.gif

~

Feel free to correct me, anyone! I'm tired too! xd.png

i feel this shall be my game plan as well.

I'm very glad we have time to prep (thanks TJ, again!). I'm....I'm still short on Incubates though... >n<

I should be able to get at least 2 of each kind though and then hopefully grab more after the initial hype dies down a little bit~ :3

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, I'd love at least one new split! The Drakes getting some love would be nice, too... I admit that I'm most interested in 'normal' dragons for the widest range of breeding opportunities, but if the dragon types with less compatible species got more dragons in them, that would only help their popularity. Especially the Splits... that much blue gets old pretty quickly.

Would love to just see drakes be not as picky tongue.gif Would be cool to see another split though to.

I have to make sure I'm staying at dad's house during that time. Mom doesn't have internet at her house >.< I'm not going to miss out on this drop like I have the last two. *still can't seem to find any Speckle-Throats or Crimson Royals ever*

I already know what I am going to do with my egg slots for this week. I REALLY hope everything goes according to plan... I'm already getting antsy. :/

o__o I wonder if I can get 3rd gen. Shimmers for the new releases. I do have a ton of Reds, too. biggrin.gif

But do I really want to slave over getting dragons on the week of my birthday. :|

i hope that all will be ultra common seeing as we'll only be able to grab one of each for the first week laugh.gif

glad to have that month breather afterwards though *nods*  will need it to get my 4 pairs of each.

Well. If you have incubate, you can hatch them after 2 days. My plan is something like grabbing three of each and incubating and hatching...

Edited by kiyoura

i hope we get a few nice yellow dragons; we don't have enough of those. maybe some orange to. we need some more warm colored dragons overall to balance out the large number of blues and greens.

Bred another red in preparation for this, and just got a CB pink yesterday. WE WE SO EXCITED!

Cool, thanks TJ! I can't wait to see them happy.gif

i hope we get a few nice yellow dragons; we don't have enough of those. maybe some orange to. we need some more warm colored dragons overall to balance out the large number of blues and greens.

I agree with you, it will be nice to have some yellows flowing around instead of all blues and greens smile.gif

Breeding reds as eggs hatch - I managed to snag a CB pink as well. biggrin.gif I'll breed more pinks once I get 7 red eggs, maybe more. I'm not touching any of my red dragons until the 22nd, then all of them will be able to incubate.

Guess it's time to stalk up on some reds before the time comes, that way I have enough incubates. |D Then probably afterwards the pinks so that I have enough to influence them once the new eggs come out. biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

seven!!! seveeeeen o___=!!

Thank you!! Let the red hoard begins, lol

biggrin.gif Thank you so so so so much for these ferutre releases!! I can't wait for these little guys! (does off and begs eggs to grow quicker)

For those plotting to breed shimmers for hatchies, fair warning. My longer lineaged spiral got no offers after a few days in the trade forum. So people are already getting picky about taking anything longer than 4th gen.

Very excited to see what we get and I echo most of the previous responses about color and type xd.png

The 3 egg per day sounds like a good plan. But knowing me, I can't resist keeping myself locked.

I've been waiting for some new breeds and the May release sounds exciting!! biggrin.gif Thank you all! And I can't wait!