TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

Squeeee! Looking forward to the new breeds.

Still haven't caught a shimmer yet though...

WOW That is awesome TJ. I think I have been on DC six years.

Well the 22nd give us all plenty of time to have clear scrolls~

Thanks for all you do! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sannois

Too stressful  sad.gif  It would be nicer if they were at least spread out a little through the month. With 7 eggs in 7 days, even with a gold trophy you will only be able to get one of each and everyone else will be at a bigger disadvantage. Even incubate will next to useless, since it only takes off one single day.

All these new releases make me wonder if Dragon Cave has been losing popularity/users? I admit this site became very boring once I got almost every dragon species (something I accomplished in 3 months) so is this an attempt to pull people back in? If it is, it seems a bit overkill.

You got almost every specie in just 3 months? blink.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

May I aSk when exactly was DC born? What were the original dragons?

Edited by georgexu94

You got almost every specie in just 3 months?  :blink:

May I aSk when exactly was DC born? What were the original dragons?

It's not that difficult; DragCave has a fairly low number of dragon variants.

According to this timeline, it was created on May 21, 2006. The wiki has a list of the original breeds.

I've been plotting out my catching plans for this event. I'm so pumped!

I have a gold scroll, so I should be able to get 3 or 4 of each new breed each day. Since I plan to stop breeding and catching earlier enough to have an empty scroll when it starts I should be in good shape.

I can hardly wait to see what we get for breeds. I want some of everything!

I've been plotting out my catching plans for this event. I'm so pumped!

I have a gold scroll, so I should be able to get 3 or 4 of each new breed each day. Since I plan to stop breeding and catching earlier enough to have an empty scroll when it starts I should be in good shape.

I can hardly wait to see what we get for breeds. I want some of everything!

Wow , 3 or 4 a day? xd.png I wish I could manage that (but I have special breeding to do so I can't)

I'll be relying on trading for hatchlings this time around. Hopefully the shimmers I offer will help to achieve at least ten of each dragon bred. I like have a nice amount of a dragon breed just in case xd.png

That being said, I'm hoping for a mix of different kinds of dragons. Drakes, Pgymys, eastern, etc.

I have a gold trophy so I can hold up to 7 eggs, but I'm going to try to focus on getting at least two each day so I can have a male and female of them. I was going to incubate some eggs, but if I did that, I dunno if I should now

Now im racing along to get as many as the others as can. Royal Crimson 2 (Ty for helping me get anther!XD) Soulpeace 1, Speckle 0 (I shall get you, you little sneak!), yep, goodluck everyone getting eggs when they come around. :3 Cant wait to see what they al;l are and hopfuly will have around 5 of the others. :3 HOPFULY..... (Unlikly.xd.png)

I'll probably focus on getting two of each (one male and one female). This way I should have slots open by the fourth day and keep the 7th egg slot open just in case since misclicks happen.

I've counted my Influences and Incubates so I'm good to go.

I just need a female pink dragon...why can't I just get one?!

Car, I would TOTALY breed you one if I wasnt trying to raise from Reds right now. sad.gif Ask when im NOT LOCKED, lol. I hope someone can breed you one though.xd.png

Am I psycho to even THINK about trying to get 2 of each? That are Cave born might I add.

Nope, itll just be a challenage likly. ^-^ (or not, after all it will be everyones first time getting eggs?xd.png)

Is it even possible to get a pair of each without a gold trophy? I should be getting mine soon, but I don't know if I can make it.... O_o Does anyone have a good strategy? Cause I suck at math.

Am I psycho to even THINK about trying to get 2 of each? That are Cave born might I add.

Nope. I'm planning on getting 2-3 of each, and incubating each one. I have more than enough incubates for 21 eggs.../shot

I just realized I'm going to be on a flight on the 21-22 and then most likely without internet for the next... indefnitely. WHy, cruel world?

Is it even possible to get a pair of each without a gold trophy? I should be getting mine soon, but I don't know if I can make it.... O_o Does anyone have a good strategy? Cause I suck at math.

If you have a silver trophy and 18 incubates you have room for 3 of each dragon. With no incubates you could only get two of each.

A bronze trophy and incubates you can hold 2 1/2 of each. (3 the first day, 2 the next, etc.) Without incubates it's 2 on day one, then 2 on day two then 1 on day three, and so on.

With no trophy and incubates you can get two of each. With no incubates you can get one of each plus any two added eggs.

If you have a silver trophy and 18 incubates you have room for 3 of each dragon. With no incubates you could only get two of each.

A bronze trophy and incubates you can hold 2 1/2 of each. (3 the first day, 2 the next, etc.) Without incubates it's 2 on day one, then 2 on day two then 1 on day three, and so on.

With no trophy and incubates you can get two of each. With no incubates you can get one of each plus any two added eggs.

OOh thank you. :3 If I find way to get my cell provider to let me use internets overseas, I'll be doing some catching. **rubs hands together**

Yes, I think two of each breed is a good start. smile.gif This is going to be awesome! I hope there is a new dinosaur.