TJ09

2013-05-05 - May Release

OHHH! Thank you so much, TJ! I wonder if we'll get any more Easterns! I like Easterns... I wonder what the new breed will be. *is tempted to check completed list to see what is missing*

Does this mean that there won't be a normal release for June too? [sorry if that's been asked before...]

Anyways....I need to get more Reds otherwise I won't be able to do much when the 22nd hits! xd.png

Well, that will be funny I guess... Hope I won't be the taking out all the caveblockers unintentionally by trying to get the new ones like I did with the Crimsons T_T

Because of this event, there will also be no June monthly release. This should give everyone some time to breath after the influx of new breeds.

For those of us wondering about a June release...

[LOUD SCREAMING]

OOOOOOOH I can't WAAAAIIIT. *does an Irish jig in the meantime*

7 breeds in seven days? blink.gif Good thing I've been increasing my pink/red dragon supply lately....

Let's see...I can hold 7 eggs at one time and I would want two of each of these two start with. Definitely will need to incubate four at least....

But...

I only have 6 egg slots 3:

Can't wait though!

Edited by Dracoscar

*PANIK*

omg... And no Idea where to look first.. O.O

Haha, totaly not able to read. xd.png Gosh, got enough time until they drop. I tink it's a great idea.^^

Edited by Moiken

Awesome! Thanks for the head's up, TJ! smile.gif

Now I can plan ahead to have empty egg slots!

*screams*

Thanks for the warning! :3

but omg seven eggs I can't hold them all aaaahhhh

a;iseja;ij;gvijwe;lr I'm probably going to be *moving* during that time! I don't know if I'll be able to get them all! >.< AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH but YAAAAAAY! but augh! but yay! but a;iwejql;iegjl;qioj34r;qij54r;t

Cool, because today I'm not home and internet here is terrible. I'm not even sure if this message will be sent. <.<

Moar dragons<3

7?! ohmy.gif Time to stock up on Incubates. I hope at least one of the eggs are going to be in the coast. Thanks for the announcement TJ!

Wow, this is going to be very cool! I can't wait to see the new breeds. I should probably get some more red dragons now! Thank you so much and happy birthday Dragcave. ^-^

How come it could be this awesome?

I have been waited for this meaningful event, but couldnt image it could be this wonderful.

So excited, wanna jump up and down laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks TJ, thanks all artist team!!

Cool. Seven days of seven new eggs. Somehow that makes me think of the holidays again but that's normal for me...

Thanks TJ smile.gif

Now I just have to remind myself of that date...

Sweeeeeet! Awesome! biggrin.gif

Seven? Oh my, this is gonna be frantic.