TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Still haven't caught any Crimson eggs. This is incredibly annoying. My catching luck has been awful these last few drops. -_- '

Any fun guesses on the BSA other than hatchie incubate and some form of sickness healing?

I think an unfreezing BSA would be very nice!

Thank you TJ and spriters! Very nice dragons so far. Can't wait to see the adults.

Thank you TJ and spriters! Very nice dragons so far. Can't wait to see the adults.

I would love that then I could unfreeze the leetle tree I caught and it would grow smile.gif

Can't get a Crimson egg yet. I want one so bad but they're going pretty fast, damn.

Sprites look awesome though.

Edited by Takoto

Any fun guesses on the BSA other than hatchie incubate and some form of sickness healing?

I would guess since the crimsons are supposedly lazy it might be used to stall

an egg/hatchling's timer temporarily.

Just a guess though

Oooh, I would love an unfreeze bsa. Though I'd think maybe it would be the glitterball's bsa, because freeze is a spell. Figures unfreeze might be as well.

And I keep forgetting that leetles can actually still drop in the forest. O_O I wants one.

I have no BSA guess, but I *love* the s2 hatchies. I hope the adults are just as stunning!

Oh wow! An unfreezing option would be amazing! Then I'd be able to unfreeze my CB Female Gold. *w*

Other guesses:

Like incubate, but reduce hatchies' time to grow up (can be called nurture?)

Undo Incubate/Influence?

I would love that then I could unfreeze the leetle tree I caught and it would grow smile.gif

the leetle trees actually can't be unfrozen, it's just how they are, once you pick on up and it lands on your scroll it auto-freezes basically. Wouldn't be to leetle if it grew up to! smile.gif

Freezing an egg maybe? laugh.gif

I don't think anyone likes it when DC lags

lol! Meant that I don't see my interest fading, actually xd.png I need to watch my wording!

Hybrids:  One of the (many) reasons I've made it a mission to collect a set number of CB pairs of every dragon breed!  tongue.gif

(I don't have my target numbers of Whites or Daydreams yet, actually, but I have enough to have a jolly good go at breeding a 2nd gen hybrid once I finally unlock again.)

I do the same wink.gif

Not necessarily for hybrids, but because I don't want a repeat of Bright Pinks or Frills x0

~

BSA guess: Mental anesthesia for when hatchlings get sick laugh.gif - Somewhat healing (White) and somewhat involved in the mind (Daydream) --- That is, if the hybrid had a BSA tongue.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Freezing eggies would be fun for scroll decorating. happy.gif But also drive me insane trying to figure out how many of my things are waiting to hatch, haha.

Well,

During the course of scouring the other biomes, I happened to see a CB Gold....and of course, I was egg-locked. T_T

Maybe it is because I can actually get them, but I enjoy the competition that releases bring.  I like the cave best when it is moving fast(when I joined, hourly drops rarely lasted more than five minutes, and seeing three of the same kind on a page was worthy of screenshotting), I really have no patience for when it is moving slow as molasses.  As such, I take every opportunity I can get when I can get these as CB.  I also have a particular reason why I want these.

Me too! laugh.gif

It used to be hunting was a knock down, drag out fight where we just all piled on. But these days it's kind of like setting a trap and then waiting...and waiting...and waiting. lol

As for the BSA and unfreezing, I hate to be a wet blanket (mostly because I would be itchy and smell bad), but from the BSA section guidelines:

Things that will not happen in BSA's

Unfreezing

BSA's for rare dragons (Including Dinos)

Spontaneous egg creation (Like "finding" rares, not like summon, although that's not likely to happen  again either)

Dragons mutating or morphing into a different dragon.

Taking dragons from the wilderness

I do the same wink.gif

Not necessarily for hybrids, but because I don't want a repeat of Bright Pinks or Frills x0

~

BSA guess: Mental anesthesia for when hatchlings get sick laugh.gif - Somewhat healing (White) and somewhat involved in the mind (Daydream) --- That is, if the hybrid had a BSA tongue.gif

So basically, a morphine BSA? tongue.gif

Oh, to whoever was talking about the Dayterror dragons earlier, I don't think the existence these new daydream hybrids means that they will not get in. Remember that water dragons have two hybrids, the bluna and the shallow water. Don't give up hope.

Oh, to whoever was talking about the Dayterror dragons earlier, I don't think the existence these new daydream hybrids means that they will not get in. Remember that water dragons have two hybrids, the bluna and the shallow water. Don't give up hope.

Wuh, I hope so! |D Though these hybrids look beautiful, I adore them so far. c:

Hopefully my little Dayterrors will join their Glitterball brethren at some point.

These are some pretty cool eggs! I'm mad at myself because I only have one Daydream dragon.

I traded for some of the eggs though, and I'm glad I got them smile.gif

I guess one way to tell if there's a new release is if there are over a hundred users flocking in one biome! I saw so many people in the volcano, and I was like, "what is this?" And then I see the egg description and I'm like, "oohhhhhhh, riiiiiiiiight!" silly me tongue.gif

The new egg that is breed-only between Whites and Daydreams is soooo pretty! biggrin.gif

Both of the hatchlings are so awesome! The hybrid is so pretty, and the red is so intense...I don;t know which one I like more.