TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

man these news threads fill up really quickly these days...

also the s2 glitters look pretty big 8l I guess they are within the limits though. not many new releases with big hatchies these days...

I've got 2 lovely crimsons, but I think I recognize them from completed requests too... and if I'm right I will just HAVE to hoard these babies. xd.png

Happy Birthday a bit early, Imbecamiel. I can not wait to see what these guys look like. We have needed a new red in the cave for so long. Super excited.

I have a glitterball yay! My other white can't breed right now or i might have 2~ lol Now to see if i can catch a crimson!

Thanks, Sir Barton! There are already several potential pairings I'm really excited to try breeding these guys with... yay for new lineage plans!

I'm absolutely loving the coloring on the new Daydream/White offspring. Depending on how the adults turn out it might be my new favorite dragon. As of right now they're battling with Royal Blues for that spot.

I don't have any CB Daydreams to breed with my Whites, though. I'll have to keep an eye out in the lairs for some, but I'm sure I won't be the only one grabbing Daydreams now. Silly me for holding off on Daydreams because they're a common egg and not thinking I'd have a problem getting them.

Looking forward to breeding some of the lovely blue ones as well once I have scroll space! Fortunately, I think I've got enough CB adults to breed a good number of them.

Bahaha, I read that and thought I saw "Looking forward to breeding them with royal blue ones..." and was like akjsdhasj they look great together, don't they? xd.png Guess I'll wait and see o3o

Congrats and thanks for the lovelies. =)

~

Blah, resisting the strong urge to breed the blue ones right now. Knowing how I suck at grabbing CBs after the initial drops, I should focus on the crimsons for now. >_>"

Oh ha, why are they being called Glitterballs now? I like it xd.png

A couple people started doing it and the name just stuck.

Bred a daydreamxwhite but I'm annoyed at the amount of people who have 3+ crimson eggs. Give other people a chance, jeez :/

Uh - wha? Not that I need another Scarlet just yet, but was just visiiting the Volcano and the drop was over in a minute?

That was an awful short drop.

Yeah, the drops are flying by. I think people are clicking indiscriminately, and with 200-odd even 100-odd people in the biome...

Edited by Kishing

There were nearly 200 people in that drop though :/ Damn this laptop and my slow connection, I'm never gonna get a crimson

I started clicking before the descriptions loaded, and I still can't get any...

other people just have faster connections ;n;

There were nearly 200 people in that drop though :/ Damn this laptop and my slow connection, I'm never gonna get a crimson

Same here! Will have to wait untill the wee hours of the morning or soemthing I guess. sad.gif Also still have never caught a speckled throat either!

Bred a daydreamxwhite but I'm annoyed at the amount of people who have 3+ crimson eggs. Give other people a chance, jeez :/

Personally I'll be getting at least four crimson eggs if possible so that I can gift to a friend who has slow net and can't catch for herself. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Anyone playing in the cave has the right to catch as many eggs of any variety as they are able for any reason they see fit.