TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I think I'd be a little happier about this release if it meant new in-cave spriters, to be honest. Not to say I'm not happy for EG and Imbecamiel, I am, just... I was a lot happier for Imbecamiel on their first release, you know?

I mean there might be new names on the adults, we don't know yet, but my guess is no.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

So basically, a morphine BSA? tongue.gif

LOL. If that's the case then I need one of these guys in real life.

I think I'd be a little happier about this release if it meant new in-cave spriters, to be honest. Not to say I'm not happy for EG and Imbecamiel, I am, just... I was a lot happier for Imbecamiel on their first release, you know?

I mean there might be new names on the adults, we don't know yet, but my guess is no.

I have to agree with you. There are many artists on the completed list who I'd really love to see in-cave (yourself included). I'm still very happy for the spriters of these two new breeds, but I do wish new artists would get in cave a bit more often.

LOL. If that's the case then I need one of these guys in real life.

ROFLMAO

... Me, too...

There's supposed to be something hilariously ironic about the Scarlet? Release just at this time that is supposed to become apparent later - trying to think that that would be... anyone?

I'm assuming that the Cave Release, rather than the bred one, (dependent as it is on people having specific dragons available to produce these,) would be the one most likely to have the BSA.

So would it be the BSA that's so hilarious?

And what would be a hilarious BSA to come out at just this time, that will be obvious to us after the dragons grow up and we find out about it?

Edut: oh, please, not another Summon, that wouldn't be funny at all! (lol)

Edited by Syphoneira

If the 2 new releases a month plan holds, I'm sure many different artists' work will get selected.

I do know exactly what you mean, and no offense taken there. It's a bit of a difficult balance all around, because it's sad to see talented new artists getting discouraged before their art is released... but it's also easy for the experienced artists to get discouraged after having one breed come out, and then feel like their one success was a fluke and they might never have another release.

I'm hopeful that the more regular releases will mean a lot more of the awesome, talented people in DR becoming in-cave artists in the near future. <3

(ETA: That's not to say that some of not-yet-released artists in DR aren't as experienced as I am, or more so, because there are a lot of incredible artists there I've admired for a long time. Just... if that makes sense. XP)

Edited by Imbecamiel

Thank you TJ for the new releases!

And to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl, both are stunning already, can't wait for the adults. biggrin.gif

Just missed the hour drop because I'm dumb, and now it's 4am.

I haven't even got one yet damn ittttttt.

ack! I miss the hourly drop because i was busy dry.gif Miss another CB gold, what else is new tongue.gif

Edited by Lysian

Not just Daydreams and Whites - all the things people threw off their scrolls to make room for new eggs will come to the front of the queue, too. It's all Deep Seas and Nocturnes now, but it should be darn fine hunting in a little while.

dry.gif Great. Now with one new release every month and the AP back stage already have like 23980417 eggs... I believe this only makes DC more laggy.

Not that I'm complaining about always having a never-draining source of low-time eggs, but I do worry about the lag.

Not that I'm complaining about always having a never-draining source of low-time eggs, but I do worry about the lag.

It's interesting how many low time eggs there are. I've never seen such a thing before. Sometimes I wish for an endless supply of incubates so I can grab a batch, incubate, then throw back the hatchys. happy.gif

Yayy, bred a hybrid. At least that's one bit of luck I've had for this release. smile.gif

The forums got a new server.

Now we need one for the cave.

Anyway, I got a CB gold as a misclick! I'm happy. :3

I see what everyone means about the artists. I was hoping for some new artists' work in the caves, even though I was also super excited to see these ones, because Imbecamiel and Earthgirl's art is always excellent. Its just, sometimes I'm so amazed that artist X isn't already in the cave- for example, TCA is such a stable around the requests that I'd forgotten that none of her work had been released yet.

Anyway, really glad about the increased release schedule. I'm sure we'll be seeing some very awesome and different stuff soon.

It's interesting how many low time eggs there are. I've never seen such a thing before. Sometimes I wish for an endless supply of incubates so I can grab a batch, incubate, then throw back the hatchys. happy.gif

I'm really curious about what the lowest time for the whole AP can be - 4d1h?

And I'm thinking about the new BSA could be one that adds egg time, and only applicable to eggs under 3 days - that way when people pick up eggs with only a few hours left, they wouldn't need to worry about the eggs dying, just use the BSA.

Ha! One crimson secure. Waiting on another *drums fingers* I'm so bad at cave catching lately, I'm really glad for breedable releases. I've been able to trade for the ones that catches can't breed.

I really wish I knew why firefox and the cave kept timing out. It's been going on for months now.

Can't wait till they grow into adults I wonder what they will look like. laugh.gif

Ha! One crimson secure. Waiting on another *drums fingers* I'm so bad at cave catching lately, I'm really glad for breedable releases. I've been able to trade for the ones that catches can't breed.

I really wish I knew why firefox and the cave kept timing out. It's been going on for months now.

Huh, that's weird, I use FireFox and didn't have trouble catching five last night when they were first released.

I am glad we got new dragons, and I am also glad that the artists that have a few releases agree that we should see some new artists get the official release of their dragons in the future. I would love to see some of those amazing new artists get the recognition they deserve. ^^ Even if they got it once, that should be enough. As long as it cycles through and the artists gets a chance to get an amazing dragon into this game, I think it should be enough. :]

For now though, I am happy we got a new release. Thanks guys. <3

I am still trying to wrap my mind on what the new BSA is. (Haven't checked to see if anyone mentioned it yet.) What could it seriously be? D: We already have Incubate, Gender Influencing...Fertility, Earthquake... I mean.. What else could we really need? o-o

... Unless it's something hilarious like "Splash". xd.png

Goodness I need to get some glows eggie, the hatchie look super duper cute! wub.gif thank you TJ and spiriters !

Tried grabbing one crimson egg so I can go to sleep and got 2 Hellfires instead.... dry.gif

I am glad we got new dragons, and I am also glad that the artists that have a few releases agree that we should see some new artists get the official release of their dragons in the future. I would love to see some of those amazing new artists get the recognition they deserve. ^^ Even if they got it once, that should be enough. As long as it cycles through and the artists gets a chance to get an amazing dragon into this game, I think it should be enough. :]

For now though, I am happy we got a new release. Thanks guys. <3

I am still trying to wrap my mind on what the new BSA is. (Haven't checked to see if anyone mentioned it yet.) What could it seriously be? D: We already have Incubate, Gender Influencing...Fertility, Earthquake... I mean.. What else could we really need? o-o

... Unless it's something hilarious like "Splash". xd.png

Hatchie incubate and Heal.