TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

The red ones look really promising. Egg looks familiar too...

Hope they don't end up on the 'rare' side, I'd really like to catch a couple =o

What would a heal BSA even do? Cure softshell?

Or protect the egg from getting sick. I'm not sure which one was the final version.

Maybe the red will be a sort of "Smaug" type dragon, large and prone to sitting on huge piles of gold? biggrin.gif (though I'm sure our greens(pebbles) like to do that to hehe)

This is crazy. ER egg sitting in AP for many refreshes.

I took it and hatched it. Not hatchie-locked anyway.

Now waiting for 6:00 drop!

Really awesome release so far! Thanks to all involved smile.gif

I bred a nice 2nd gen glitter, and it autoabandoned to the AP because I didn't realize I was full up. It's just sitting there unclaimed since the AP is so full. Sad sad.

Finally got my first 2 Crimson Eggs after missing about 15. dry.gif

And just realized I have no Daydreams. WHY DO YOU CURSE ME SO, WORLD!? xd.png

Is anyone else experiencing terrible lag when clicking the crimson eggs? (I get the "Sorry" message after at least 15 seconds.)

And this is really crazy - even guardian eggs in the volcano are taken in 0.0001 second.

And yes I saw "This egg gives off a beautiful glow." in volcano!!! OMGWTF

Edited by love_HP

Yay, got my second. Now have to wait for my other eggs to hatch before I can catch more ^^

Is anyone else experiencing terrible lag when clicking the crimson eggs? (I get the "Sorry" message after at least 15 seconds.)

And this is really crazy - even guardian eggs in the volcano are taken in 0.0001 second.

Would have been a CB silver then o.o

I saw another egg "mix in" only about 2-3 hours after they started dropping last night. So they're popping up here and there now, not sure if intended or not in this time frame.

Then you missed a Silver! Lol xd.png I'm so glad the Glitterballs aren't dropping in the cave or I'd have a heart attack every time I saw that description.

Then you missed a Silver! Lol xd.png I'm so glad the Glitterballs aren't dropping in the cave or I'd have a heart attack every time I saw that description.

I know that was a silver tongue.gif that's why I was like OMGWTF@#$%!&^CBSLIVEREGG

I have to concur on the heart attack front. xd.png

Edited by Erithan

I know that was a silver tongue.gif that's why I was like OMGWTF@#$%!&^CBSLIVEREGG

Hee, metals have been mixing in with a lot of these drops. You should have seen all the Golds and Silvers coming out of the woodwork during the Speckle drop.

Well I'm happy. smile.gif

On my first attempt to breed for a new egg, I got it! biggrin.gif

Then I decided to try my luck in the volcano biome.......I wanted at least 4 so I could 2 females and 2 males, but I somehow got 5. blink.gif I guess from all the clicking I must have grabbed one when I thought I didn't. xd.png

And why do I have a feeling it's gonna be hard to obtain some more CB Daydreams? xd.png lol

Hee, metals have been mixing in with a lot of these drops. You should have seen all the Golds and Silvers coming out of the woodwork during the Speckle drop.

I wasn't here during the Speckle drop sad.gif

Anyway, I already got 2 crimson eggs and influenced both to be a pair.

Well, snagged a crimson egg. Now I just have to wait until they open up a breading list for the new hybrid. Can't create one on my own since 1)my white already has a monogamous mate and 2)My white and daydream dragons are both females. So, I'm out of luck there

unless TJ decides to introduce same-sex pairings to this site.... tongue.gif

P.S. For the record, I'm not trying to offend any LGTBs who might be reading this.

tongue.gif I had always wished femalexfemale pairings are available so that I can write names and descriptions based on yuri pairings... No offense to LGBT here - I'm bi myself.

To stay on topic - I think it's the crimsons that will have a BSA. With the hybrid ratios now, I can see how the AP will be filled with glitterball-fail whites and daydreams in a month...

As you walk up the volcano, you see a massive hoard of dragon owners staring at an empty nest. The people have a crazy look in their eyes and some have foam trailing out of their mouth. Ever so often,  a large egg in a dark crimson color pops into the nest and the owners pounce at the unsuspecting egg. Some fail and land straight into the volcano lava, burning them into cinders before regenerating and repeating the staring process. You stare at the scene wondering if this whole trip was worth it. You yell, "Heck yeah!" and join in.

Oh, this is just priceless wink.gif

ahaha go irc xd.png man this is gonna make whites rare again >> You watch.

So true laugh.gif

~

I cannot wait until I'm unlocked again unsure.gif

~

In two days the AP is going to explode with White eggs, Auto abandoned hybrids, Water Horses, Moonstones, Daydreams, and anything white, silver, or blue xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Hey, there's always an upside to this: Glitterball fails will be grabbed by users who don't have enough whites and daydreams and will still be able to make nicely-lineaged 'glitterballs' from them, given that they're 2nd gens for the most part. wink.gif

Managed to grab four of the Crimsons (at which point I was scroll-locked) before collapsing into bed last night - with church today I'm just now getting a chance to skim through the thread. ^^

So glad you guys are liking the Crimsons! <3 It's crazy fun to not only have another of my dragons released, but to have it come out a few days before my birthday too.

Looking forward to breeding some of the lovely blue ones as well once I have scroll space! Fortunately, I think I've got enough CB adults to breed a good number of them.