TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Happily locked with four crimson and two "glitterballs". And one guardian misclick dry.gif

I adore the glitter hatchies. I think I can see a new hoard coming on. If my shimmer hatchie grows up and breeds true, I know what I'm swapping it for.

I think the BSA should be for the Crimsons and work on other players instead of other dragons. laugh.gif Go to the action page, click "Char", select a biome -

Message: Your dragon blasts his fiery breath into the Jungle, singeing one third of the other hunters, forcing them to retreat back to their own caves bemoaning the fact that their Glitterballs have no healing powers.

I think the BSA should be for the Crimsons and work on other players instead of other dragons. laugh.gif Go to the action page, click "Char", select a biome -

Message: Your dragon blasts his fiery breath into the Jungle, singeing one third of the other hunters, forcing them to retreat back to their own caves bemoaning the fact that their Glitterballs have no healing powers.

Hahaha! That's awesome! xd.png

I think the BSA should be for the Crimsons and work on other players instead of other dragons.  laugh.gif  Go to the action page, click "Char", select a biome -

so what happens when you have multiple players ALL direct Char at a Biome?

xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

xd.png

The smart ones who ascended high into the clouds on their other Volcano dragons come back in.

xd.png

...We could use our Guardians' Shield BSA? xd.png

Or maybe use our Silvers (Tinsel or otherwise) as a mirror to deflect it!

Use a Glitterball egg to deflect the fire in a hundred directions, zapping all cave blockers while - bonus - auto-incubating the egg!

Use a Glitterball egg to deflect the fire in a hundred directions, zapping all cave blockers while - bonus - auto-incubating the egg!

Perfect!

...but what happens when all the players use Glitterballs?

Perfect!

...but what happens when all the players use Glitterballs?

Disco time! xd.png

Disco time!  xd.png

*Imagines all the dragons dancing*

xd.png

(and this eases the tensions of the frustrated hunters, who start laughing at the amazing sight!)

Edited by dragongrrl

Loooooool.

Skywings and Royal Blues would be great dancers, but I don't think I ever want ot see a Stone dance.

*gnaws on topic*(you did say attack the topic _Z_ tongue.gif ) ninja.gif

Lets all just enjoy these new goodies! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what they'll be like when fully grown. smile.gif

Good Job! (Wipes the drool off the topic.)

I forgot to post I did catch the new release eggs and bred two Disco Glitterballs.

*Imagines all the dragons dancing*

xd.png

(and this eases the tensions of the frustrated hunters, who start laughing at the amazing sight!)

If there's any punch, the misfits will spike it.

What if the BSA ends up something no one expects? Though these ideas do amuse me. =D

Good Job! (Wipes the drool off the topic.)

I forgot to post I did catch the new release eggs and bred two Disco Glitterballs.

eep pardon my drool, it was a tasty topic! tongue.gif hehe

I love the idea of glitterballs being "Disco Dragons" though the pastels don't quite work. xd.png

Oppan Dragon Style...

Okay. Active pinks - present. *influences the "Scarlets/Crimsons"*. Active Reds - gone as lazy as the new hatchings. Whites needed to breed and gift more blue shinies - ... none until Wednesday or Thursday. D: Oh nuu. *gives them some weird magic potions* Maybe this will shorten the cooldown...

...no? D:

Well, I think the BSA is something associated with healing. Whites have healing abilities, and Daydreams... sleep is generally good for your health. So maybe...

Edited by Light Concorde

What if the BSA ends up something no one expects?

Like the Spanish Inquisition? laugh.gif

I kinda want it to be the Crimson with the BSA but for it to have nothing to do with heat. I think that would be a cool twist.

What about a BSA that creates alts?

I'm.... just gunna go to bed now.... >.> Ignore me.

Are Glitterballs disco dragons now?

*imagines hanging a Glitterballs egg from a strong, reflecting light onto it and turning it*

Hm... I wonder why there are 4 glitterballs on display but only 2 crimson... Could it be because there are four different things a glitterball can turn into? smile.gif

Completely missed this release. biggrin.gif Managed to breed one of those eggies, but still hunting for the other one. smile.gif I wonder what the BSA is going to be? *Excited*

Hm... I wonder why there are 4 glitterballs on display but only 2 crimson... Could it be because there are four different things a glitterball can turn into? smile.gif

Not quite. It means that the Crimson one only has one sprite for both genders, while the Glitterball has different sprites for male and female, both in the adults and hatchlings. TJ usually keeps one of each sprite, adults and frozen hatchlings.