TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

SO. Any speculation? Or will it just be whining about slow computers and lack of my NINJA SKILLS?

Personally I think that the red ones are going to be scarlet somethings (based on breed sort), but does anyone else have any better guesses? Given the magical tendencies of the parents of glitterballs, I would have guessed sorcerers or something, but it doesn't work alphabetically.

Edited by TVTD

Hoping to use my last two open slots for good so I can catch pairings and donate the two to people who are out of luck in catching them themselves.

smile.gif

gahhh I can't wait for my dragons to grow hopefully won't have to do any swaps of genders....*yells at pinks for not having a shorter cooldown time* LOL

Edited by PitBullLover101

Any fun guesses on the BSA other than hatchie incubate and some form of sickness healing?

Any fun guesses on the BSA other than hatchie incubate and some form of sickness healing?

changing a dragons color or gender when it's adult/hatchling?

So glad you guys are liking the Crimsons! <3 It's crazy fun to not only have another of my dragons released, but to have it come out a few days before my birthday too.

The new hatchlings look lovely! wub.gif

It is so neat to be able to watch them grow up on TJ's first post! laugh.gif

Thank you to Imbecamiel and Earthgirl, the spriters, for this one!

Looking forward to seeing the adults! happy.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gif

ETA: Fixed as I did not realize Earthgirl was also an artist until reading further.

Edited by missy_

Speculation.

Honestly, TTD you're so clever... I never thought of that. My scroll is sorted by breed to help Rare breedings.V

Wouldn't it be also possible for the Crimson to be BSAed? I mean, it resembles the red greatly. Couldn't it, say, shave off a few hours on CB Abandon or something? Or maybe force hatchies to grow up faster? Or make eggs live longer due to its 'lazy' nature?

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Managed to snag 6 Crimson eggs. biggrin.gif I'm happily egg-locked - once my Silver egg hatches I might attempt to snag a 7th. I just hope I can influence these guys all properly...

NEW EGGIES???

Darn it...

Well, I did manage to breed a new hybrid-- can't snag one of the crimsons yet, and I'm up to 6 eggs as it is, so hoping to make some room via hatching soon.

Nice job! I LOVE the sprites! I am looking forward to getting some.

Can't wait to hear the story behind that now. biggrin.gif

Any speculation as to whether a glowball x glowball pairing might produce either a white or daydream egg? Hmmmmm?

You're putting recessive and dominate traits into the game! Aaaaaaa, we don't need logic! Besides the point, good speculation and would make the game more realistic with genetics

I have a feeling that the Glowball dragon would look really good with Silver Shimmers. Too bad they're a hybrid. ;_; Twas not meant to be.

I just have to mention that I find it a hilarious coincidence that, out of the ones I've done, these particular ones would be the second ones TJ picked to release. (It's funny for Reasons which shall become apparent later, and which I am now feeling rather silly over. *g*)

At least I think it's just coincidence, but then TJ might've gotten lulz out of it too, I guess...

OK, was already dying to see what these guys will be like, now you're adding MOAR anticipation?

If I don't make it, please, would you hold a seance and let me know what it was all about?

I quite adore the glitterball hatchie's, but I'm head over heels in love with the crimsons. I love the deep coloring. <3

You're putting recessive and dominate traits into the game! Aaaaaaa, we don't need logic! Besides the point, good speculation and would make the game more realistic with genetics

Ultraviolets can produce spitfires, so I was just wondering....and hoping tongue.gif

glowball x ultraviolet could be interesting.

Edited by Tawanda001

Wouldn't it be also possible for the Crimson to be BSAed? I mean, it resembles the red greatly. Couldn't it, say, shave off a few hours on CB Abandon or something? Or maybe force hatchies to grow up faster? Or make eggs live longer due to its 'lazy' nature?

The thing about guessing the BSA that's making it so difficult is that we're discouraged from using the "Magic" explanation for why the dragons can do X. Which makes BSA creation soooo much harder. xd.png

The Whites actually have healing magic, and so there's a foundation for their offspring to possibly have that ability. Since it's part of the White's description, we can get away with the magic bit. But usually there has to be a solid reason things can happen - like how Incubate works on an egg, but not on a hatchling.

And that's the consideration that makes guessing so hard, because we all have cool ideas of BSAs we'd love to have, but they're usually the very ones no one's found a way to reasonably explain. laugh.gif

The crimson hatch is very impressive thanks spriter ^^

Maybe it is because I can actually get them, but I enjoy the competition that releases bring. I like the cave best when it is moving fast(when I joined, hourly drops rarely lasted more than five minutes, and seeing three of the same kind on a page was worthy of screenshotting), I really have no patience for when it is moving slow as molasses. As such, I take every opportunity I can get when I can get these as CB. I also have a particular reason why I want these.

Edited by Nectaris

I just wanna say - WHEE! Just reading back through this thread is making me smile, seeing all the excitement and the guessing and it's fun. smile.gif Between the new monthly release schedule and shimmer breeding and trading and the new lineages I want to do, not seeing my interest in DC lag anytime soon! xd.png

I just wanna say - WHEE! Just reading back through this thread is making me smile, seeing all the excitement and the guessing and it's fun. smile.gif Between the new monthly release schedule and shimmer breeding and trading and the new lineages I want to do, not seeing my interest in DC lag anytime soon! xd.png

I don't think anyone likes it when DC lags