TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

One of each, now for them to hatch! lol

Net Lag + new Release = No eggs, I got a Crimson from a freind lol

Also I heard there was a limit on the new dragon(s) can anyone set me straight on this rumor?

Any idea what they are yet?

Also I heard there was a limit on the new dragon(s) can anyone set me straight on this rumor?

There aren't any limits, except for on Valentine's and Christmas releases (ETA: well, and Guardians, of course). With normal releases like this, you're free to grab as many as you can catch. ^^

Edited by Imbecamiel

The artist of one of the new dragons (I think it was the crimson one), mentioned there was a silly story involved with the release. So...my wild guess at a 'BSA' for the Crimson....

...smoke rings?

xd.png

no

the only limit is the egg/hatchie limit you already have

Hatchie incubate and Heal.

Hmm... I see. Well then.

I dunno if I will use those that much but that is still pretty cool. xd.png

Huh, that's weird, I use FireFox and didn't have trouble catching five last night when they were first released.

Kudos, I'm jealous of your success :3

I regularly get: "Problem loading page"

"The connection has timed out. The server at dragcave.net is taking too long to respond."

This can happen four or five times in a row at its worse, or I can go crusing through a dozen pages no problem, it strikes at random.

However, I have managed to trade two of the day x white eggs I bred for two crimson eggs, so I'll count this evening as a success. Now I'll go scoop some eggs off the AP and see if I find any interesting lineages.

Thank you Spriters and TJ for the new dragons!

Arrgh, no luck this drop and I have to go to bed now. Maybe I'll have better luck on the computers at school tomorrow. dry.gif

Out of all the releases I've been present for this one is certainly the most troublesome. Not the daydreamxwhite, just those crimsons.

Out of all the releases I've been present for this one is certainly the most troublesome. Not the daydreamxwhite, just those crimsons.

And the Crimsons are very sorry. They're just too lazy to show up to their own release.

XD

And the Crimsons are very sorry. They're just too lazy to show up to their own release.

xd.png

tongue.gif sure they are...

It has been a while since we last got a BSA. Really looking forward to finding out what it could be!

There are many artists on the completed list who I'd really love to see in-cave (edit: referring to TCA). I'm still very happy for the spriters of these two new breeds, but I do wish new artists would get in cave a bit more often.

I'm really hoping that TJ's intention of more frequent releases means this will happen. There are so many gorgeous things finished by so many talented people. Not just new artists, but the ones already in-cave as well.

I'm super excited for both these new dragons as well. My scroll is happily locked tight. Now I'm just waiting for my eggs to hatch, and for TJ's hatchlings to grow up so we can all see what they are and find out about the new BSA.

The hybrid hatchies are so cute. I kind of want an army of them. laugh.gif

Three of the five Daydream/White pairs I tried outright refused. blink.gif But I've got two of each egg now- along with two mis-clicked CF pygmies.

My niece has 3 CB White/Daydream pairs. She got two of the new eggs and one White. She said she's going to try to make the White an ND and then name it "Refused To Glow". xd.png

ya know I just realized something, the pastel colors on the one dragon are rather fitting to the month. smile.gif

I'm way late to the game this time instead of just several hours. Looks like I'm in for a fun night though I did snag one of the new volcano eggs already at the x:40 drop.

Edited by CheshireFox

Finally got my last one. I got 5 of the red ones and 2 misclicks that I'm gonna keep. biggrin.gif Good luck to the rest of you!

o0o0o happy B-day to me, Now if I can just get another Pair before the 8 poof tongue.gif or anyone want to swap egg date with me laugh.gif

Edited by Lysian

Let's leave the name calling out of our rants, yes? In the meantime, maybe I'll try for a white so I can attempt one of those hybrid eggs, breeding seems a lot easier at this point Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Finally got my last one. I got 5 of the red ones and 2 misclicks that I'm gonna keep. biggrin.gif Good luck to the rest of you!

congrats- I envy that egg-lock.