TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Are Glitterballs disco dragons now?

*imagines hanging a Glitterballs egg from a strong, reflecting light onto it and turning it*

haha sorta I took glitterball and added Disco Dragons a bit back, was a bit of talk over the imagining of dragons in bellbottoms. xd.png

Edit: Credit goes to FluffyPillow for "Glitterball" term(I think), though they def get credit for imagry of dragons in bell bottoms. biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan

I think I found the secret to catching these guys- stay up until 1 am when nobody's awake! Then you only have to contend with 65 users! tongue.gif

Oh my! The new hatchies are so cute!

I'm going to breed a load of the bluey ones.

Oh my! The new hatchies are so cute!

I'm going to breed a load of the bluey ones.

I know right! I think I'm in love with them smile.gif

Also I'm interested in trading for them.

Decided to use my free eggslot to snaffle a 5th Crimson - I have a feeling I'm going to love these guys! wub.gif

did 5 min drops just end? or have they ended and we're at 1/2 hour and hour only?

They last about a second if you have a fast enough computer to see them.

well I saw them at 30, nothing at 35 though.

edit: wow they're going faster, with less people in the biome oddly. blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

I like the face of the crimsons they look like they will do what they will do and don't care about anybody laugh.gif

So cute!

The drops need to be longer. 4 minutes is not long enough to grab a Crimson with this lag sad.gif

Hah, the drop goes within 1 minute and half of eggs aren't even Crimsons anymore.

Hah, the drop goes within 1 minute and half of eggs aren't even Crimsons anymore.

I know! What happened?

mebs they be... *looks suspiciously around*... UNCOMMONSsssss....

as long as they aren't rare x.x, and man saw like 3-4 magmas in that drop.(this drop whatever).

mebs they be... *looks suspiciously around*... UNCOMMONSsssss....

Oh noes. I hope not, because I still haven't even gotten a CB Blusang, and they were released ages ago.

Well, I hope they BSA dragon will be relatively common. smile.gif

Even if the BSAs are uncommon at first, they'll soon get a lot commoner, me thinks tongue.gif

On that note, just managed to nab my 3rd Crimson. Although I don't really like the matter, I might just have to start hoarding these beauties x_x

Still nothing x.x I need a couple more day dream but I can breed the glitters pretty easily, hopefully I can trade something for a couple of the crimson

Got 7 Crimsons, and I'll go later to nab one more for four breeding pairs.

I'm leaving the hybrids for later.

Gah, just woke up. Don't check here for a day and this happens. >_< Can someone please tell me where the eggs are dropping...besides the volcano?

Beautiful babies! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

Gah, just woke up. Don't check here for a day and this happens. >_< Can someone please tell me where the eggs are dropping...besides the volcano?

Beautiful babies! <3

The crimson eggs drop only in the Volcano, the blue ones have to be bred - try Daydream x White. smile.gif

The crimson eggs drop only in the Volcano, the blue ones have to be bred - try Daydream x White.

Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Couldn't resist trying for a pretty blue egg; had to go through three pairs until I got one, though. x3 Shiny!