jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Caught a Silver and right after would've caught a Gold too, had the Silver not locked me. o.o'

With the new egg release, I've seen dozens of Silvers fly by - maybe even one Gold, not sure if I remember it's description properly. It's crazy, I bet lots of people are getting more than they hoped for trying to get a new release egg.

All these metals dropping, and I haven't even caught one.

I feel like a noob now. sad.gif

...a gold-trophy noob blink.gif

I think I saw more metals yesterday than I've seen since I joined dragon cave.

All these metals dropping, and I haven't even caught one.

I feel like a noob now. sad.gif

...a gold-trophy noob  blink.gif

I think I saw more metals yesterday than I've seen since I joined dragon cave.

You are not alone . I've only got one gold (4th gen) and no CBs at all gold or silver. i click on them but someone is always faster. so frustrating when they are dropping well.

Edit: Omg OMG tries to stop hyper ventilating & stares at screen!!!! I caught a CB silver wheee!!

I didn't believe it until I turned images back on and saw it on my scroll either.

Keep going Caesin Miirik you can do it too!

Edited by velvet_paw

WEEE I finally caught a CB Silver!!!! wub.gif

Oh my god.

My first CB gold - scratch that, my first CB metal - since 2008. xd.png

I'm so happy right now! Makes up for all those I missed.

Edited by kleptomaniac

Ah, so i see they still are dropping today as well?

Congratulations to everybody who was able to catch one (or more xd.png )

My friends been seeing metals left and right, i havent seen any since yesterdays hourly drops though.. >.<

Still have none, only hope i have now is to hunt the biomes while waiting for the hourly drop, or catch one with a misclick during the big drop..

*prays*

Now if I can just catch a gold I will finally have a CB pair of each biggrin.gif

I saw one (Silver) in the Alpine, but since my mouse was hovering over another egg slot - ah well^^

Meh. I'm giving up. Once I abandon this Pink, I'll try to catch one more specle, but no trying for metals. I'm just tired of trying and failing every time. Even if there's just four more people in the biome.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Missed 2 Silvers and 1 Gold (plus Cheese and Ices...) in that last drop. I misclicked a Spitfire and locked myself. mad.gif

What biomes, I didn't see any in the Coast or Desert.

Silvers and Ices in the Alpine, Cheese in the Forest. I'm pretty sure that the Gold was in the Desert, but I may be wrong. huh.gif

I haven't been hunting today since I am locked with new eggs and a 2nd gen shimmer egg. -pokes the eggies- I really hope some of you hatch today so I can try and grab some more metals before this flood dries up to near nothing again x.x!

What biomes, I didn't see any in the Coast or Desert.

I think that Metals have an equal chance to drop in any biome?

I got the overburdened message on a CB Gold while spam-clicking the Alpine. :|

I just misclicked a new release egg while going for a CB Gold. Shows me not to try to hunt when I'm in a poor frame of mind. ^^;;

Right! *puts on determined face and flexes clicking finger* Time to get some more CB Metals while the going is good. I only have a few CB Golds and CB Silvers left after trading for shimmerscales, not enough to make my scroll goals.

I have actually only seen two CB Silvers today. Really hoping the flood continues for at least a few more days.

I think that Metals have an equal chance to drop in any biome?

Yes, though I generally like to know where they were seen in the last drop as that has me thinking that they will be hitting other biomes in the next drop. But that may be false and just wishful thinking, who knows.

Edited by Dubious