jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I can't wait till I get unlocked xd.png Gah x.x LOL I shouldn't hunt when I am egg locked because I get so antsy watching the eggs go by. rolleyes.gif

Everyone who has managed to get a Silver or Gold must have a gift...I have never caught a CB metal since I started here.

Tons of people have caught like 14 or more during this whole madness xd.png I haven't caught one but I was gifted one and traded shimmer spots on my third gen list for the others. x.x that's the ONLY way I've been able to get one.

I still want to try and catch a gold sad.gif Must be an epic feeling.

(Bred a bunch of purebreds and pretty things from my scroll to dump to the ap since I am locked and wanted to make myself feel better. Even managed to toss a tinsel in there. Hope the people who catch them are happy :3!)

Edited by Reidragon

It seems like, even before this, I always saw all the Metals. I just never caught them. >> <<

My more metallic-talented love~ did catch a couple CB Golds and a CB Silver over time and gifted me one of the Golds, though <3 I was thrilled x3

I hope to lurk the biomes during the hourly drops as soon as I get unlocked.. I've got several more hours on my Speckled-Throats, though I'm trying to gift two of them.

I'd really like to manage a CB Silver~

Congrats to everyone managing to catch them~!

Edit:

Failed ;; I had one spot open after gifting, went to hunt, and clicked a Nebula. I always mistake their description for a Silver. The description sort of sounds like something a metallic would have to me and I didn't even stop and think. Ah well. I'll try again later biggrin.gif

Edited by Delillah

I wonder why there are so many around? I've seen a ton of CB Blacks and Stripes, too. Maybe something has changed regarding how ratios work...?

Didn't see any metals in that drop (probably because I went into the caves a little late). I don't know why I'm even looking though because I'm locked. xd.png

*pokes eggs and tells them to hurry and hatch* I hope I get unlocked before this Metal flood is over because I'd really like to try to get my first CB Silver.

I wonder why there are so many around? I've seen a ton of CB Blacks and Stripes, too. Maybe something has changed regarding how ratios work...?

No clue but I desperately hope this holds out until I get a few more metals.

I really hope this boom holds out. It's terrifying, yet exciting at the same time. If I can meet my CB Metallic goal soon, then I just might start Glomping left, right, and centre again wink.gif

2-ish more hours until my two bred Golds hatch, and then I'll be on the hunt again! Just after Midnight, my Speckle-Throats will hatch, and I would love to have a couple CB Metallics and Speckle-Throats with my birth date as their stolen date, lol.

Didn't see any metals in that drop (probably because I went into the caves a little late). I don't know why I'm even looking though because I'm locked. xd.png

*pokes eggs and tells them to hurry and hatch* I hope I get unlocked before this Metal flood is over because I'd really like to try to get my first CB Silver.

I would also like that. I have a CB Silver, but it was gifted to me. I'd like to catch my own.

I see a lot of metals but I have never ever cought one I wish I could but I'm to slow

sad.gif

I hope this lasts long enough too. For me to get one of those pretties, at least. O.O

Goal: Get my first self-caught CB Silver. biggrin.gif

I miss about every CB metal i seen so far tongue.gif Hopefully I can get a Gold

Edited by Lysian

I wish I could swap these silvers for golds... catching way too many silvers. *eyeroll*

same here, catch so many silvers c.c they pop up everwhere, and i reflex click them, but i prefer the golds

Whyever they are here I hope to catch a gold too, or trade for one if that proves impossible. But I've neither spriter alt or prize dragon so I can only try new releases. I've gifted lots, but mostly via ffa or AP bombs. While that's fun, you don't see much in the way of karma gifting. But I'll have 3 slots open tonight and be on a faster connection crossing my fingers and toes!

Still not a single one on my scroll sad.gif

Where/when seems to be the best place/time for catching them?

I really try, but I always click too late. There were three people in the cave, and I clicked on the gold, but noooooo. People are too fast these days.

Since the Metals and Blacks (don't know about Stripes) used to be common before they went rare, their ratios probably adjusted back a bit. I bet Stripes will be more common for a while, say maybe 2 weeks to a month.

I'm not complaining. ^^

Urgh, I haven't seen a one. XP Hopefully this lasts long enough for me to catch at least one silver - they're the only breed where I have no CBs, and my main scroll goal has always been to have at least one CB pair of every breed that drops in the cave. It's been a long time, and I'm so close. Wish me luck! xd.png

Missed both a Silver, and Gold in the Desert in the same minute. sleep.gif

caught another cb silver

wub.gif

edit: but MISSED a gold.

Edited by jellyscent

Will try to hunt in the Volcano or something for a CB Silver once I'm unlocked. dry.gif

Caught a cb gold. happy.gif

edit: but i missed 2.

edit2: darnet. missed another gold.

Edited by jellyscent

Missed 2 (or 3, lost count) silvers and 3 golds, 2 came almost back to back in the desert

Edit: And just missed another gold and caught a random egg instead sad.gif

Edited by ElayneDragonLover