jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

... ...

Just grabbed two more...

I'm just gonna go sit quietly in the corner in shock for a while...

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Wow, congratulations, Sycamore!! Deep breaths, hon, deep breaths...lol.

oh my goodness

Just for kicks, I decided to check the top of the hour in the jungle....and managed to catch another CB gold on what I actually thought was one of my slower clicks in all these times

Wow when your luck changes, it really changes

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

CDM : Let's get outta here before we die from the torture! LOL ...

Grats again everyone! smile.gif

I hearya - I tried for it too - HAH! CB Metals laugh in my face!!

which biome?

I jump around (which probably isn't the best strategy, lol). One was desert, one forest, one jungle. Whenever I see an egg in the right-hand slot that I think might get taken quickly, I refresh like crazy to see the next egg. xd.png

Arlymaye: Shhhhh, CDM is not in here unsure.gif Lol.

Congratulations, Elayne!

A tip for people who have got their very first Metallics: Take a screenshot of the "get code" page. Trust me. Keep it, and you'll be able to feel that rush over and over again, every time you visit that picture. And, it's good to have as proof if anything ever goes wrong with your scroll wink.gif

Edited by CDM

oh my goodness

Just for kicks, I decided to check the top of the hour in the jungle....and managed to catch another CB gold on what I actually thought was one of my slower clicks in all these times

Wow when your luck changes, it really changes

Saw that one, and over in the first egg slot too!

I seem to instantly click whenever I see a Cb Black or Stripe but with metals I always seem to refresh or wait before clicking!!

Wow! I caught my very first CB gold in the jungle a couple hours ago during one of the 5-minute drops! I was rather slow in clicking it, too, so I'm surprised I got it. happy.gif

Congrats, everyone!

Edited by TradeMark

Uuugh, I react too slowly. One was just sitting in volcano for like two seconds and I just "durr"ed at it.

Last night I got gifted my second CB Gold, so now I'm just gonna be looking for another Silver. I would like to get more, but for now I'm just gonna be happy with a pair of each. smile.gif It's too stressful to try to catch one all the time.

Lord Almighty I caught 3! Am giving one to a friend who has blessed me with friendship and now an army of tinsels. biggrin.gif Am so excited! I hope I can catch some extras so I can give them out to folks. This mad dash toward the new eggs has totally helped me sneak in and hunt some metals.

Edited by Lyricmaniac

Gonna do some hunting for CB Metals next hour. :3 Hopefully still got that luck from the other day. xd.png

Oooh, great, Angel!

Ohh man. I was going to do some hunting of my own after this egg hatches, but with your weight-lifting finger, I don't stand a chance fortytwo!

I'll wait until you go to bed.

Good luck everyone in your metal hunting activities smile.gif

I've locked myself with new releases. this drop came as a surprise as I was stalking the jungle at 11 pm last night because it had the least amount of people in it as compared to the alpine that had the most. when the eggs cleared out. It didn't surprise me because people had been ransacking the desert trying to make a gold or silver appear.

I have four of them, but I wasn't even trying xd.png

have not seen any yet today so maybe tonight aI will get one...

Good heavens... I think I saw 5 metallics mixed into the new release eggs. o..0