jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

in my 7 years of playing dragcave, I've only seen one CB Gold! but I see them being traded all the time so they might be popping up often enough for the players who can spend hours sitting in a biome (・・。)ゞ

I don't remember how many I saw before I took my hiatus, but I'm pretty sure I've seen at least 1 CB Gold and 2 or 3 Silvers in the month or so I've been back. Heck, one of those silvers was behind an egg that I picked up, but I was still too slow to get it. :x

The only CB Metal I have is the CB Copper egg I have now, but I'm not sure that's even comparable.

A month ago I caught two CB silvers in the span of five days... Then I no longer had time to hunt, so that's that xP

I just asked this on the Suggestions but could belong here? unsure.gif

Would a slight change in rarity for a specific period, like the one that caused the CB Metals everywhere season, be acceptable? I'm not suggesting it (or at least, not yet), just looking for opinions.

I caught a CB brown Copper less than a week ago; in fact, it is still an egg on my scroll. I think I saw a CB Silver during the April 1st release.

I always take people reporting a lot of CB metals and rares to mean we're going to have a new release soon. It is getting to be the start of next month already... I guess we'll see!

I've SEEN two this week, but I am also aware that there are plenty around. I know of one scroll where there are usually a full batch of CB, all caught on the same day. It has been reported, but that's one reason we don't see them....

Yeah I've been seeing a bunch of CB Golds ... in the scrollS of someone else blink.gif

I saw a Gold maybe a week or two ago. I will always recall fondly the month of September in 2013...when Golds were everywhere. I caught 6 in two weeks. I have never been that lucky again. laugh.gif

ETA: Not that it really matters, but I typed the wrong month initially. tongue.gif

Edited by Eos

I saw a Gold maybe a week or two ago. I will always recall fondly the month of September in 2013...when Golds were everywhere. I caught 6 in two weeks. I have never been that lucky again. laugh.gif

ETA: Not that it really matters, but I typed the wrong month initially. tongue.gif

I recall the madness starting earlier, around end of January 2013.

Anyway, I still believe there was some connection between what happened them and the release of the Coppers, the same year.

I barely hunt any more, but I seem to see a CB gold or CB silver about once every three-ish weeks, so I've been assuming they're still steady in the cave. (As in, if I'm seeing them, others totally have to be, right? biggrin.gif) But I see that some people seem to be having trouble seeing any at all at the moment, despite looking, which makes me sad. sad.gif

During the Sapphire/Almandine drop I caught 2 cb silvers, missed 2 more and a cb gold.

I don't often hunt biomes tho, so not sure what else I have missed.

I recall the madness starting earlier, around end of January 2013.

It might have started earlier, but I was not able to capitalize on it until September of that same year. tongue.gif

As for what I see in the Cave: I see Coppers constantly now, but I rarely see Golds or Silvers. I used to see Silvers quite often (several times a week), but I haven't seen one lately at all. I'm sure they're there; I'm just not seeing them.

I haven't seen a gold in months. I've seen two CB silvers, some golden wyverns, I still say the CB metals are TOO rare.

I've been pretty lucky with the Golden Wyverns recently - I now have two CB pairs biggrin.gif (I gave all their firstborn eggs to my boyfriend, though xd.png)

I'm not really a good catcher, so I was quite surprised to find myself catching CBs of such a rare breed.

I've been pretty lucky with the Golden Wyverns recently - I now have two CB pairs biggrin.gif (I gave all their firstborn eggs to my boyfriend, though xd.png)

I'm not really a good catcher, so I was quite surprised to find myself catching CBs of such a rare breed.

Golden Wyverns are more uncommons than rares, and many such as myself don't pick them up when they drop. Golds, Silvers, and to a lesser extent Coppers are the true rare ones.

I don't see golds or silvers at all, and I am pretty much always looking for them when I'm able to. Silvers I used to see more often years back and I can say I don't recall ever seeing a gold in the cave.

I saw 5 Golds today. Missed them all. blink.gif

ohmy.gif That is not good , i have not seen one for days sad.gif not that i catch them but still like to try laugh.gif but today i have been away watching football (Soccer) and not the cave rolleyes.gif

finally caught my first cb copper today! it was in the jungle biome at around 4:00 pm est.

i don't hunt very often, but i've personally only seen coppers in the cave about five times so i was SUPER HYPED

as far as golds or silvers go though, i spot those at a rate of once per year lmao

I saw 5 Golds today. Missed them all. blink.gif

Dang! That's a lot of them and not being able to catch any stinks. But I guess there is a bit of hope out there.

I don't do extending hunting in the biomes so I rarely see any metals. When I do see them, which I think has happened twice this year, I tend to be too slow. What CBs I do have took me years to collect. I would love to catch one more gold! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif That is not good , i have not seen one for days sad.gif  not that i catch them but still like to try laugh.gif but today i have been away watching football (Soccer) and not the cave rolleyes.gif

Consider the success I had (none) you were better off watching football, the real one. censorkip.gif American version censorkip.gif

Anyway, the eggs are out there.

Here is my story:

I saw a trade offering a CB Almandine in exchange for a CB Copper. So I waited for the next egg dump, and started in the Coast. Nothing good. I hurriedly clicked through the rest of the biomes (except Alpine, which was crowded as usually) and in the Volcano, I saw an egg gleaming with a reddish shine smile.gif somehow I managed to check 4 biomes and on the 5th an egg had been sitting there and I got to grab it. Phew.

I ended up not getting the Almandine, but instead I got a really good bronze tinsel line.

I haven't caught any cb metals myself in all my years. Been here since 2008, never caught any or seen any myself </3 all of my metals were gifted or traded for. OTL I gave up long ago trying to search. I yield nothing.