jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Wow! I caught my very first CB gold in the jungle a couple hours ago during one of the 5-minute drops! I was rather slow in clicking it, too, so I'm surprised I got it. happy.gif

Congrats, everyone!

Hahah, that's exactly how I got my first CB metal in the jungle a week or so ago, I think I used up all of my metal-catching luck that one time tho, I've been after a silver ever since but no beans.

RAWWWW I missed 2 more silver this drop... sad.gif

I saw five CB silvers go through on the hourly, it was crazy to watch! (two in the desert, three in the alpine + a cb gold there too if anyone's curious for biomes) Didn't catch any of them, that would've been too good to happen today rolleyes.gif

I currently have 3 CB gold eggs and 4 CB silver eggs.

If anyone's trying to look for CB metals, I recommend hunting in the desert at the hourly while everyone's distracted with the alpine. My order of hunting is usually Alpine, Desert, Volcano, Jungle; might wanna skip the alpine and lurk in the others between hourlies. Might as well take advantage of the boom when you can.

If anyone's trying to look for CB metals, I recommend hunting in the desert at the hourly while everyone's distracted with the alpine. My order of hunting is usually Alpine, Desert, Volcano, Jungle; might wanna skip the alpine and lurk in the others between hourlies. Might as well take advantage of the boom when you can.

Lol my roommate did this on her ipad, instead of clicking any of the CB silvers she saw, she kept highlighting them

um WOW can you pass some luck over here biggrin.gif Congratz I saw one right at the hour drop on the coast but it was in the middle so I panic clicked the wrong egg...

Still trying to catch what would be my first CB metallic ever...yay for slow internets!

Honestly, I've seen more CB metals in the past few days than I have ever seen on Dragon Cave in my entire egg hunting career.

Still trying to catch what would be my first CB metallic ever...yay for slow internets!

Honestly, I've seen more CB metals in the past few days than I have ever seen on Dragon Cave in my entire egg hunting career.

Join the club.. we have tshirts lol

/passes out t-shirts

/shakes fist at thread

I couldn't stand it. I dropped a poor cb dorsal to try for my long wanted cb male gold. Saw no golds but clicked and missed 2 silvers. Sadly, my internet atm is so slow I don't even see the hourly drops. But here's to hoping for later. It's funny to see blacks, stripes, vines and whites practically cave blocking though. And soooo many magmas! /grabby hands

It's a question of whether the new releases will eventually become as rare as CB metals... they might...

I'm locked but I'll probably try for more CB metals soon.

Edited by DarkEternity

/passes out t-shirts

/shakes fist at thread

I couldn't stand it. I dropped a poor cb dorsal to try for my long wanted cb male gold. Saw no golds but clicked and missed 2 silvers. Sadly, my internet atm is so slow I don't even see the hourly drops. But here's to hoping for later. It's funny to see blacks, stripes, vines and whites practically cave blocking though. And soooo many magmas! /grabby hands

Where did you see the silvers?

user posted image

i think im taking this a bit too seriously

-puts on shirt

HAHAHA ok that made my night!! DO the come in medium? wub.gif

Guess I missed all the metals on that drop..

Maybe someone can clue me in on the secret. I never even SEE metallics in the cave. I've only ever seen 2. Most times even uncommons are gone by the time my computer refreshes.

@majors

comes in medium , large & small laugh.gif

@mynaevesilverwing

i heard that they show up most in coast, desert, alpine(dont go there. seriously. it's a mad house.), and forest.

Maybe someone can clue me in on the secret. I never even SEE metallics in the cave. I've only ever seen 2. Most times even uncommons are gone by the time my computer refreshes.

Well if you need blacks or stripes nows the time to get them they are everywhere! I love it. As for metals just wait on the top of the hour they will show in most biomes the trick is to catch them..

Well if you need blacks or stripes nows the time to get them they are everywhere! I love it. As for metals just wait on the top of the hour they will show in most biomes the trick is to catch them..

Hah, with my computer? Maybe I'll be able to at least catch some blacks.

I saw one in jungle and one in desert. They are in all the biomes biggrin.gif It's just a matter of luck to get one.

Hah, with my computer? Maybe I'll be able to at least catch some blacks.

Ya i know mine sucks to but I snagged total 24 blacks and stripes ina week biggrin.gif For me that amazing! So if I can do it you can do it. smile.gif Good luck