jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

What's this? Tons of Metals suddenly? I saw one, and none in the hour drop. Although I admit my iPad refused to load pages for four minutes straight during the drop.

I'm getting on the computer later today >_> I want some sort of a chance.

ive seen like 6 today in the alpine with the new releases. of course i missed them >.>

i dont have many anyways. only 2 gold and 2 silver (4 pages)

Caught 2 cb silvers in the alpine in one drop! biggrin.gif they were my first

edit: but i missed a cb gold

Edited by jellyscent

^Probably was the one I saw.

FINALLY saw a CB Silver in the Alpine. But missed it. >_> Was too focused on getting the Speckle-Throated Dragons that I passed right over it and only when I went back to the page did I see that lovely little short description. .-. ._. GAHHHHH!

Saw two CB Silvers and a CB Gold in the Desert this past drop (and missed them). Even when there is only 18 people I still can't catch either. Dx

I caught a CB gold earlier today in the alpine, screamed, and scared the bejeezus out of my cat. :D Now I'll have a CB gold pair. Here's hoping they like each other.

Edited by AngelKitty

Missed a silver in the forest..

SURE! The one time I am NOT looking for a CB metal and one pops up in my face! I was LOCKED too! DDDX Angerrrrrrr

It was the first CB metal I have ever seen in the cave too. ;~;

Edit: typo

Edited by Forest

SURE! The one time I am NOT looking for a CB metal and one pops up in my face! I was LOCKED too! DDDX Angerrrrrrr

It was the first CB metal I have ever seen in the cave too. ;~;

Edit: typo

Aww... *hugs Forest* I know how you feel!

Caught another CB silver, bringing my total up to 4 wub.gif If only I could get my hands on a gold. That's my hope before this flood runs dry. I've only ever even seen one though.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Sigh... even on a computer I can't get one, despite repeatedly refreshing and mad clicking. Just HOW do so many people get so many metals? Leave some for us with the slow Internet ;~;

Saw one in the Alpine, two in the desert. All silvers. 3:

Oh my gosh, I managed to catch my first CB Silver in the desert <33 After missing at least four other silvers and two golds, haha. So excited! Would have preferred a gold, but I'll gladly take this guy. Good luck to anyone else looking for one!

I'm so mad that with all of these Silvers dropping, I can't even see them! I want them more than Golds right now because my only Silvers are messy. dry.gif Back to hunting!

I only saw one today and I have yet to really see a change in the biome population of CB metals x)

That could be due to me not being as active as before, though.

There are at least two on every hourly drop, and even more in the fastest moving Biomes. I've seen 6 or more drop in the Alpine on the hour. A month or more ago? You'd be lucky to see one an hour.

My worst miss was being one of 3 people in desert and missing a gold. xd.png But, I've always been one of those people that has to warm up to playing a game. Once I practice a little, I get good. Metals drop infrequently enough that I never really get steady practice. So I have a really hard time focusing on them. I'm hoping the drop is enough that I can fine tune that, but it's a hurdle for me. Either way, it's very refreshing to see people able to get them now without taking out a mortgage on their scroll smile.gif

^Same here. Well, I refreshed over it, really. I maybe COULD'VE gotten it if I didn't refresh and clicked since I was on the third egg. But then I refreshed and it went to the second one...and...yeah. D:

SDLKJFLSDF I'm determined to get one of those CB Metals!

Really, CB metals are dropping much more lately...never seen two CB Metals in a day except today. o.O

Edited by Dragonwing1234

i keep catching more metals and i dont think ill be able to influence them all the way i need them to be before they reach 3 days >.< i wish i had gotten more pink BSA dragons before lol.. sad.gif i wonder how long the metal fest will continue on for xd.png

Those are nice shinies Xeriina. I hope the metal boom continues until I could finally get a CB Gold. I haven't seen one today.

I saw so many during the new release and I even missclicked one...

Best missclick ever!

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Earlier today I saw a CB Silver in Alpine, but by the time I saw it, it was gone sleep.gif Of all the metals I have (which is a few, literally), only 1 is CB (a gold), and that was caught a long time ago ^^; All I need now is a CB Silver hehe