jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've been playing DC four years now, and have given up more than once because it seemed I'd never ever catch a CB Metallic. As I was hunting for Speckle-Throats, I realized that I'd seen more metal in a single drop than I'd seen in all four years on DC combined. As a general rule I don't stock up on new releases until I've seen the adult sprite, just in case I don't like them. So I switched to shiny-hunt mode.

And, in the last Alpine drop, I did something I thought was impossible. I caught my very first ever CB Gold. I actually hugged my laptop. I feel like when I wake up in the morning I'll check my scroll and it won't be there, that I've just dreamed this.

Whatever is causing this flood of CB Metal, I love it. Congrats to all who have caught so far, and those who will catch in the coming drops!

I've seen a totally of 14-15 CB metals today alone... still have yet to nab one. :/ Hopefully I'll get one in about 10 minutes, even though I SHOULD be writing a paper right now... and it's already almost 3am. >__< Oh DC, what have you done to me?

I saw one silver in desert, but was too slow (as hundred other times) >_< I really want a CB male silver. Or gold. Any gold. It's getting really frustrating :|

Oh good I see they are still dropping then? I will have to hunt for some golds when I get home from work. biggrin.gif

I got a CB silver, omg. <3 I have no idea what's going on with the ratios but I LOVE IT. Now I'll have two breeding pairs, assuming he doesn't refuse both my females. :S

I'm loving this so much. I've never had any luck for trading for CB Golds (only traded for one recently) so I'm glad I now have a better chance at catching them myself. smile.gif

Hopefully this lasts a bit longer so I can grab some more before they go on strike.

Edit:: @Katykins2: I saw a CB Gold and 2 CB Silvers (one of which I caught) this last hourly drop, so they are still dropping.

Edited by tikigurl91

In desert I saw a cb gold followed immediately by a silver, then another gold before it ran out. Got both golds so now I have my 2 cbs and a spare in case of influence fail! And whatever gender I have extra, I'm sure I can trade for my missing female cb silver. Woot woot!

I've been lucky enough to catch 3 and have had some good fun handing them out to some friends who haven't ever had CB metals. smile.gif It's fun to share the joy and to help people fulfill their scroll dreams.

I keep seeing them, but can't catch them.

I cry a little bit on the inside every time I miss one. I just need one more silver and one more gold, but noooooooo. DC continues to hate me. D':

I can't catch them for my life either. It seems I can't trade for them either. Where is that Nutella lake *gg*?

Hey at least some of you guys have one! STILL haven't been able to snag a Metal, even though I didn't have much trouble getting 7 SpeckleThroats.

I don't hunt much but this boom is really something else. I got 3 cb metals at one go on a trade. blink.gif People are practically loaded with cb metals now that their value is so erm ... low? LOL ...

:3 I only have one hour to hunt this morning before I have to go to work and close >< Wish me luck xd.png!

I would be hesitant to trade them off frivolously, because this boom will not last. I have held myself back from making offers that I know I will regret later.

Edited by Dubious

I traded a 4th gen tinsel for them and I was only hoping to get at most, a cb metal! Didn't think anyone will bite and I was about to accept a 2nd gen metal when that offer came up. No brainer which one I took right? tongue.gif

I wish I could snag a CB gold. I saw one once....

I traded a 4th gen tinsel for them and I was only hoping to get at most, a cb metal! Didn't think anyone will bite and I was about to accept a 2nd gen metal when that offer came up. No brainer which one I took right? tongue.gif

They may have been ninja gifting you. I've done that before when I knew the person didn't like to be "gifted" but can't resist a good trade ninja.gif

/evilgrin

I'm sure the increase in CB Metals is only temporary, and probably happened in response to the ratio change. I'd be willing to bet that when the Speckle-Throats stop dropping in such large numbers, the metallics will slow up as well. Give it a week and their trade value will be back to normal.

I'm sure the increase in CB Metals is only temporary, and probably happened in response to the ratio change.  I'd be willing to bet that when the Speckle-Throats stop dropping in such large numbers, the metallics will slow up as well.  Give it a week and their trade value will be back to normal.

Is it bad that I really hope that won't be till I get a few more CB golds ><! I only need just a couple more to fill my ultimate scroll goal for them xd.png Which would be nice because any metallic I gained after that I could gift. <3 It would be nice to spread them to people who have zero like I did before this boom happened.

Edited by Reidragon