jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Seriously? Have they really been everywhere? laugh.gif I've seen two in the past week or so, but I've been avoiding hunting at the top of the hour, since I know Im not going to get anything. My internet at the moment is running at a pathetic 1.7mbps. *growls* I'm meant to be getting an upgrade to 100mbps but it's taking them forever to come out and do the wiring.

So until then, I'm not reaping the benefits of any metal floods. tongue.gif But congrats to anyone who's been grabbing them!

I have a friend who has caught five CB metals in two days dry.gif

I'm lucky if i can even SEE them, i think if actually got my hands on one i might die of a heart attack

Edit: Saw a gold in the desert, still didn't get it

Edited by Forgotten Muse

I saw a Cb silver in the alpine, mixed in with the new eggs...didn't get it tho' dry.gif

i must be blind then, I don't see any metals at all tongue.gif

Edited by Lysian

I saw a Cb silver in the alpine, mixed in with the new eggs...didn't get it tho' dry.gif

yeah every single egg was gone in a flash, rares to commons, people are just crazy clicking hoping to get the new egg haha rolleyes.gif

LOL I actually saw a CB gold and silver in the alpine mixed in with all the new eggs. For once I didn't even try to click the gold, came in on my screen in the first slot on the left, figured it was gone to someone misclicking. Silver appeared right under my cursor so and least gave that one a shot.

Saw a CB Gold and a CB Silver, but didn´t get any again, hopefully it doesn´t take a year or longer, until I reach my Scroll goal of 1 CB Metallic pair (still need that elusive male CB Gold *rolleyes*)

Saw two cb golds and one cb silver in alpine. But of course, the drops move so quickly it's a matter of luck to get them. But glad to see them still dropping. Saw a TON of Golden Wyverns. It's almost like a new release for them all over again.

I saw 5 or 6 GWs in the Alpine, within the space of a minute. ohmy.gif

They may not be true metallics, but I never saw them in biomes before this boom!

Edited by Dimar

I would have caught a CB Silver just now, if I hadn't been locked at the time. *le sigh*

Oh my Bob.

I just got a CB gold that was sitting all by its lonesome in the desert just now... I can't believe I actually got one! blink.gif

is anyone else hoping that in the next few days what happened with cb blacks loosing their value happens to the cb metals?

YES! Hoping so very hard!

Just missed 4 golds and 1 silver in the last 15 minutes...think I am closing in on 75 metals missed. I just seem to be too slow

AND SUCCESS! Finally all the hours paid off!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

In the mad dash for the hourly drop of the new egg. I saw two silvers and a gold fly by. Thought nothing of it. Loaded up my scroll to see what I got in my middle button auto open new tab clicking got me...... Found my FIRST cb metallic on my scroll in 4 years of collecting dragons in DC... *squeeee!!!!*

Edited by Ryoneko

Found my first Silver at 1:05... I cant believe it >.< I have seen 8 or 10 metals in the last 2 hrs... that's is kind of insane ...

Found my first Silver at 1:05... I cant believe it >.< I have seen 8 or 10 metals in the last 2 hrs... that's is kind of insane ...

Just got my first CB silver as well! wub.gif The number of rares in the cave right now is crazy, silvers especially. Before today I'd seen 3 silvers total, and half a dozen at least must have whizzed by me today before I finally caught one. blink.gif

Edited by Sycamore

Saw a Silver in the Desert... stared... missed it. I hope this boom lasts a bit longer, even if they won't breed much afterwards.

This thread is torture to read when you are locked solid. Haha..

But grats on all the cb metals captured!! laugh.gif

This thread is torture to read when you are locked solid. Haha..

But grats on all the cb metals captured!! laugh.gif

+ 1 laugh.gif

Almost makes me want to gift my bred Metallics to free up my scroll, but I shall be patient....I swear! Tomorrow night, when everyone hatches, I think I'll try for two more of the newbies and then go-a-Metallic-huntin'.

There are a couple people I'm thinking of gifting............

Just got my first CB silver as well!  wub.gif  The number of rares in the cave right now is crazy, silvers especially.  Before today I'd seen 3 silvers total, and half a dozen at least must have whizzed by me today before I finally caught one.  blink.gif

... ...

Just grabbed two more...

I'm just gonna go sit quietly in the corner in shock for a while...

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

... ...

Just grabbed two more...

I'm just gonna go sit quietly in the corner in shock for a while...

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

which biome?