jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Congrats! Which biomes? biggrin.gif

One in the desert and I think the other was in the volcano, but I'm not 100% sure as I usually don't look at which biome I click.

I haven't gotten one. My computer is too slow and it always disconnects when I see a good one. ; - ;

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg missed a silver and gold moments from eachother. I refreshed over both of them. brb shooting myself. mad.gif

Missed a cb gold by spazclicking everywhere.

Missed a cb silver because I clicked too late.

Wow, I've missed 3 CB silvers, a few trios (at least 2 magmas and an ice) and a Leetle Tree in the past 3 hourly drops. I've never seen so many CB metals/rares in one day.

Edited by Flamesong

I myself didn't see any metals that drop but I caught myself another stripe xd.png

Only saw one CB Metal this drop and it was a Silver that I refreshed over in the Desert. xd.png

Couldn't click fast enough in the desert on a gold and a silver. The gold was gone at what seemed like faster than light speed

is anyone else hoping that in the next few days what happened with cb blacks loosing their value happens to the cb metals?

is anyone else hoping that in the next few days what happened with cb blacks loosing their value happens to the cb metals?

Totally xd.png I don't care what they are worth because I don't want them for trade fodder I just want them for lineages I have planned x3

I want more Black Dragons because I'm starting to love them more and more. <333

I only put cb blacks on my scroll, if they dry up then I want as many as possible xd.png

but yeah, I would love it if Brines and Golden Wverns replaced silver and golds.

why?

I have two mated cb pairs of each on my scroll biggrin.gif

Missed a gold in the coast xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Saw no metals that drop and now it is close to bedtime for me tongue.gif Again another day and no metals. Good luck to the rest of you!

Also missed the gold in the coast. time for bed here...sadly work the next 5 days so very few chances to hunt. Good luck to all of you.

I only put cb blacks on my scroll, if they dry up then I want as many as possible xd.png

but yeah, I would love it if Brines and Golden Wverns replaced silver and golds.

why?

I have two mated cb pairs of each on my scroll biggrin.gif

I could go for this. I'm filling up on whatever I can click first. That means I haven't seen as many metallics as others but I have seen a few. No luck thus far, but here's to hoping. I'd love a CB male gold, just cause. And if I don't get one, well... /hugs blacks xd.png That and a couple stripes. I had several from being in the Opalescent lineage, but they are all female but one. So I wouldn't mind evening out my pack, so to speak.