jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Is it bad that I really hope that won't be till I get a few more CB golds ><! I only need just a couple more to fill my ultimate scroll goal for them xd.png Which would be nice because any metallic I gained after that I could gift. <3 It would be nice to spread them to people who have zero like I did before this boom happened.

Kind of hoping that myself because I want more CB male silvers. D:

Argh! I even am going slightly late to meetings (which all start right on the hour) so I can get a click or two in and I'm still not getting them! IT'S SUCH A TEASE!

(I figured out there was something going on when I saw all of the people hanging around in "Alpine" on Monday morning before I went to work - no wonder my roommate thinks I've become a little obsessed!)

Edited by webcowgirl

I'm worried less about the rush ending then the ap block coming back. It should be soon no? Then there won't be all hour to hunt them anymore.

HOw are you guys getting all these CB metals? I've not even SEEN them. unsure.gif

I hope it won't end yet. I still need time to get one last CB Silver to influence, then I'll have one of each sprite! sad.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I don't know what winds brought me a CB Gold, but now I'm searching for a CB Silver. Got an "overburdened" page last time I saw it. ><

I traded a 4th gen tinsel for them and I was only hoping to get at most, a cb metal! Didn't think anyone will bite and I was about to accept a 2nd gen metal when that offer came up. No brainer which one I took right? tongue.gif

Where do you get these offers? I hardly get any offers on my 4th gen Tins, and often 3rd gens too... ;-;

I wish I could catch a Metal before they stop dropping again. But alas, I doubt it.

Is it bad that I really hope that won't be till I get a few more CB golds ><! I only need just a couple more to fill my ultimate scroll goal for them xd.png Which would be nice because any metallic I gained after that I could gift. <3 It would be nice to spread them to people who have zero like I did before this boom happened.

Haha, nope. 'Bout to hunt this drop in hopes of more myself! Since I managed to snag one it just won't be as much of a crushing disappointment if I don't get another. wink.gif

At least three Golds went through the Alpine. I hunted even though I'm egglocked- just for the heck of it- and learned that when my refresh finger gets on a roll it won't stop for anything. I just keep refreshing while my mind says "STOP! GET THAT EGG!" laugh.gif

well I saw quite a few golds that drop of course managed none and now it is time for work xP I'll be around late tonight but not sure for how long! Bye all!

Edited by Reidragon

1PM drop. Missed a Gold in the Alpine. I guess that should be expected, but...*cries*

I missed 2 at the 1 pm drop, but caught one during the 1:05 drop. /shot

Edited by sheppardkid

Just missed 2 Silvers and an Ice.

That's 9 silvers, 1 Gold, 1 Thunder and 3 Ice that have flown past me so far.

*sees Silver* *frantically clicks everywhere except on the Silver* Dx

Missed two Silvers but at least I've learned to click on them and not refresh over them. xd.png

Edited by MomoMango93

I hope this boom lasts long enough for to catch at least one CB metal. I have a lonely female Silver so I would love to catch at least one Silver and 2 Golds. rolleyes.gif (Yeah I can dream, right?)

YES!! Just grabbed my first EVER CB Silver, in the Alpine of all places! Also missed a second one and an ice. Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I know some people like to look at the tally of the rares that have been seen.

Not sure how much of a chance I have, but last night I had a dream that I grabbed a CB gold AND a CB silver. tongue.gif

I hope it comes true, lolol... madness!

I'm worried less about the rush ending then the ap block coming back. It should be soon no? Then there won't be all hour to hunt them anymore.

Yes, that's true - AP blockage WILL start again, probably shortly after TJ's dragons grow up and we start getting adults too. Bummer.

Caught a silver in forest. ohmy.gif Thought I was gonna miss it, I was somewhat slow to react. D;

Good to see they're still dropping frequently.

I started playing Dragon Cave in 08, and I FINALLY got a CB Gold, I couldn't believe it....

I'm going for a CB Silvers now or another CB Gold, so I can finally have that one pair I always wanted, but I highly doubt I'll get another.

That was pure dumb luck. xd.png

And I don't have time to sit there and refresh the page over and over. >.<

Grats to everyone to caught multiples!

I'm still trying to catch my first CB metal with no luck. I hope they keep dropping long enough for me to catch or trade for one, but if not ... well, I stopped expecting miracles a long time ago.

I just couldn't resist the urge to grab 3 of the 4 CB stripes that came in a row in the forest and locked myself. >< xd.png

Fortunately, Morgona was a good gal and bit-tossed that pesky mint I derp clicked last hour and now I have 1 free slot again. Now waiting for top-hour madness again.

OK. *kicks self* laugh.gif Now I just exhausted all my chances of getting a CB metal today. Misclicked and now I'm stuck with a vamp. o.o

Still happy with my lock, though. -.- At least it didn't die.

Edited by earthgirl

I FINALLY CAUGHT MY FIRST CB SILVER IN THE DESERT. Omg. i'm like so excited. happy.gif

Edited by Sandface

at the desert

misclicked a moonstone

at the alpine

misclicked a golden wyvern

at the desert

3 cb silvers, 74 people

0 eggs