jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Clicked and missed 3 golds O_O. I hope this is going to be a good day for me. At least I'm seeing them drop! Just need 1 gold.

As it is, blusangs are harder to catch now.

Edited by Eldrene

Clicked and missed FOUR CB gold during this last drop... all were in the desert. That's 4 times more CB golds I have ever seen in the cave since I joined the game... all in one drop! This is craziness! Now I just need to actually CATCH one. XD

*Sees a count of 6 CB Metals in one drop*

*Doesn't get any.*

Ahahahahahahahaha...that doesn't bother me at all...not at all. :')

I need to catch one. O.O Just one...

I missed like 4 or 5 Golds (in the Desert) and 1 Silver (in the Alpine) this past drop. A day ago all I was seeing was Silvers and now I'm mostly only seeing Golds.

And what I want most is a Silver too. xd.png

I had been lurking in the desert for 5 minute drops and it kept coming up as a single black egg that would... sit for about 30 seconds. xd.png

Maybe that means the Desert Egg machine got stuck and finally got some metals out.

Missed a Silver, but picked up a Thunder while spamclicking/refreshing on it. xd.png

Edit: I was in the desert and it was during the first 30ish seconds.

Edited by Forest

Saw two Golds in the Desert and no Silvers anywhere in that drop. But then again I got bored after a while and started biome hopping so that could be why. xd.png

Edited by MomoMango93

Just saw a CB Gold in the Forest and missed it when only 6 people were there DX

I've seen loads of metals, mostly silver, in the Alpine (and I'm also happy seasonals have finally reappeared with a vengeance) and a couple of ice trio eggs. It's pretty exciting considering that out of my four silvers, three are inbred and I desperately want at least two more nice ones.

GAH saw three golds and four silver in the alpine that drop and of course I missed them all ><!!!

Missed a Silver and 2 or 3 Golds in the Alpine. I recognized their descriptions and clicked before the images even loaded- to no avail!

I misclicked on a gold the first day of the speckle dragon drop. I'm excited because it's my first metal in about 5 years.

I misclicked on a gold the first day of the speckle dragon drop. I'm excited because it's my first metal in about 5 years.

That's the best misclick ever xd.png! Wish I could be that lucky LOL

Edit: He liked Her and they just gave me This

Now I don't feel quite as unlucky!

Edited by Reidragon

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

wub.gif

/hugs faster home internets. Finally got my cb gold! And now I don't have to trade away my hatchy babies!

Got it in forest even while nephew was distracting me trying to remember Joe Pesci's name because we were talking about My Cousin Vinny. Yay for practice!

Hunting Desert is horrible. I trained myself to reflex click nebulas for a very, very long time building a lineage. /points at sig. And every time I see Brilliant Radiance my hand spasms.

wub.gif

/hugs faster home internets. Finally got my cb gold! And now I don't have to trade away my hatchy babies!

Got it in forest even while nephew was distracting me trying to remember Joe Pesci's name because we were talking about My Cousin Vinny. Yay for practice!

Hunting Desert is horrible. I trained myself to reflex click nebulas for a very, very long time building a lineage. /points at sig. And every time I see Brilliant Radiance my hand spasms.

Grats Vhale! You so deserve it!

wub.gif

Congratulations! smile.gif I saw the same one and was disappointed, but I know it's going to an appreciative home now, so. ^.^

I also saw a CB Silver seconds before the gold. Refreshed over it though. sad.gif

*\o/*

It did occur to me though. If our influences on all these new golds and silvers fail, do we need to name them Dorkface?

xd.png

*\o/*

It did occur to me though. If our influences on all these new golds and silvers fail, do we need to name them Dorkface?

xd.png

ahaha! Back then they didn't have such fancy influences xd.png! Maybe we should have let them grow up naturally and if they were all male named one 'Dorkface Returns'

There were 2 CB Golds in the Jungle this drop, pretty much right after the other. I clicked the first after a brief hesitation due to shock (and my being still groggy), but missed it. sad.gif After mentally slapping myself, I refreshed and then there was another CB Gold, which I clicked and got this time. Phew! biggrin.gif

LOL I have been trying for days since I first saw this thread, for a CB silver or gold!

Today in the last few hours I have literally clicked on 8 golds and 1 silver.

Caught NONE!

ARRrggh.

So sad that chasing the elusive metal doesnt make me realize how ecstatic I would normally be over all the cb blacks I snagged. Nothing normal about it actually, I cant believe I now refresh over blacks and stripes to keep a slot open, hoping, praying, clicking.... hahahah.

*descends into madness*

I am stealing an idea from arlymaye and the departure board. I don't have the time atm to make a proper gif like the nice little grabber badges. But perhaps someone will see this and volunteer. I'd rather people not use this one because it's not my original art so I don't have permission to redistribute it. Only to use it for myself.

The idea is, you put a random egg, randomly in a one-way teleport and attach it to whatever gift image in your sig. If someone clicks at the right time, they get an eggy :3

Thanks all for the well wishes and happy hunting! And check sigs, you might find something shiny at some point :3