TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I never said it was easy - that's why it's DC's theme, you know? x3 The problem is that people are assuming additional information when there is none. Shikaru never said we can obtain it to send it out - she only said that it was possible to get it, but people are assuming it's possible to get the option to send it.

I will probably never get one before the end date, because I never said it was easy, but I do know how to get it. o.o The clues actually do make sense by the way, bahaa.

But how do you know that you know how to get it if you haven't gotten one yet? *Is confused!*

A gorgeous event, thank you all the spriters and TJ!

Sending some of the flowers they designed to each of the spriters, anyone join me? Let's give them vases of their favourites as a thank you!

Ok, well thankyou anyway! smile.gif

If you haven't been able to get an answer, drop a pm to TJ he does test on mobile devices, so he may have an answer for you. At least if you notify him, he'll be made aware of the problem.

Momo's just teasing us tongue.gif

Like the Dino Cave thing, when many people said they got an invite but TJ revealed no one actually got anything xd.png

Named mine Sakuradai (cherry blossom fish) and Shidarezakura (a pretty type of cherry tree).

Realy that is sneaky of you but i do not blame you for not giving the answer out. xd.png

I do. When everyone else is sharing information, trying to get the answer figured out, claiming to know that answer without any proof to back it up seems like trolling.

Still their prerogative, of course, but I am rolling my eyes in their general direction, and assuming they're just messing with you guys. rolleyes.gif

EDIT - I think the new dragon, despite its flowery codes on TJ's scroll, is a bubblegum dragon. laugh.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift

My eggs just hatched and this has to be the cutest description ever. *wub*

Ok, well thankyou anyway! smile.gif

I use an ace too and just tried to use the drop down menu to select the type of flower, but it isn't working for me either :s

I do. When everyone else is sharing information, trying to get the answer figured out, claiming to know that answer without any proof to back it up seems like trolling.

Still their prerogative, of course, but I am rolling my eyes in their general direction, and assuming they're just messing with you guys. rolleyes.gif

EDIT - I think the new dragon, despite its flowery codes on TJ's scroll, is a bubblegum dragon. laugh.gif

Well, I'm not going to ruin Shikaru/TJ's intention of keeping it secret or a fun mystery if I AM right. o.o; There's a reason Shikaru isn't telling, so if I think I know, I shouldn't either. x3

I never said it was easy - that's why it's DC's theme, you know? x3 The problem is that people are assuming additional information when there is none. Shikaru never said we can obtain it to send it out - she only said that it was possible to get it, but people are assuming it's possible to get the option to send it.

I will probably never get one before the end date, because I never said it was easy, but I do know how to get it. o.o The clues actually do make sense by the way, bahaa.

Clues? Where are these clues? owo

Yet someone who actually has one said they got it in the first few hours on Valentine's Day.

Salt, anyone?

I use an ace too and just tried to use the drop down menu to select the type of flower, but it isn't working for me either :s

O_o

Ok. I'll send a PM to TJ then.

Yet someone who actually has one said they got it in the first few hours on Valentine's Day.

Salt, anyone?

Yeah, they did. :3 And a very select few of people won the Shimmerscales, and most of them hadn't even been members nearly as long as people who have never won prize dragons. xd.png 'Tis DC's theme of things, yus.

I really don't care about the flowers. I send them because I know other people do, but.. o.o; I do love DC's events, but the flower one kind of runs itself - you don't have to mix ingredients like mad like for the raffle, or search for flowers to fill the vase. I'm unbiased about this one, though the flowers are pretty. n_n So I don't need salt, thank you. <33

Edited by Momo

Yeah, they did. :3 And a very select few of people won the Shimmerscales, and most of them hadn't even been members nearly as long as people who have never won prize dragons. xd.png 'Tis DC's theme of things, yus.

I really don't care about the flowers. I send them because I know other people do, but.. o.o; I do love DC's events, but the flower one kind of runs itself - you don't have to mix ingredients like mad like for the raffle, or search for flowers to fill the vase. I'm unbiased about this one, though the flowers are pretty. n_n So I don't need salt, thank you. <33

If you don't care why not reveal it? xd.png

Shikaru and TJ ain't saying the truth because, well, they organized the event. As far as events go, we usually finish them as a community tongue.gif

info on the illusive Gardenia says stem 7, my stem 7 is white with red-- perhaps random people have a different stem 7 and don't even know it's "special"

I don't have any Gardenias-- which is OK with me I just wish there was a special Iris for me to hunt for laugh.gif

and if randoms go to low flower vases were are the "random" one I am getting coming from ( though I am still grateful for the rose that filled the empty spot)

I some how had the idea that the hatchies would grow up today sad.gif but I will still not be around when they do-- way too early/late for me so I'll be chomping at the bit until a decent hour in the morning rolleyes.gif

I am waiting to see the grown version to name- will probably have to add something to get what I want but I can never think of things until I see them, or if I do it's way off , so I wait!! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Copying over to a new page:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Please take flower requests and offers to send to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

I don't have any Gardenias-- which is OK with me  I just wish there was a special Iris for me to hunt for laugh.gif

Wow. Yes. Just...this.

I freakin' love Iris. ALL of them. *-*

Wow. Yes. Just...this.

I freakin' love Iris. ALL of them. *-*

Fff, the Irises are my favorite, homg. Alongside the Gardenias, anyway, seeing as I grow them in reality. xd.png;

Hey, I wonder... Can we see TJ's flowers?

Well, he has his scroll hidden, and no one knows what his Cave name really is...I bet is NOT "TJ", lol, so I'd say, nope.

Giving us the link would reveal his scroll name, lol.

Wow, am I ever late. I totally forgot there was a Valentine event.

I just went on my scroll and suddenly I see "You've received a flower" and I'm like, Oh! And I click and find a whole vase full!

I'll try to make up for lost time.

Happy Valentine's, everyone!

Of all the speculations, this one makes the most sense. However, I remember TJ posting that the randomizer will send flowers to empty vases first .. but maybe his randomizer works differently? /shrug

Possibly, makes sence. Though if thats true, i wish my vase was emty, haha, oh well.xd.png