TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

o-o And the speculation about the gardenia continues o.o I want one!!! but huh I bet we'll know how to get it once the event end, btw did I mention that I'm in love with branches and snapdragons? Oh and Columbines are so pretty, I really like this event! Even more than the house decorating one (I suck at decorating stuff)

Anyways, I kinda wish that the people that got the lol flowers would tell us what they did. Like they sent at least one of every flower and then spotted it, etc.

It has nothing to do with sending/receiving a certain number or type of flower.

Does it have to do with who sent the flower?

lol, I can't figure out how to change the Style option to see what flowers I have individually. I'm 99% certain that I don't have the lolGardenia, but still. laugh.gif

I use IE, but I don't seem to have a menu bar... or a View menu... I hate my computer. dry.gif

I hope that if no one can figure it out, the mystery at least gets revealed after the event.

Right click up on the bar, a box should show up with menu bar, favorites bar, etc. Check menu bar and it should show up.

Right click up on the bar, a box should show up with menu bar, favorites bar, etc. Check menu bar and it should show up.

Cool, thanks! I'm so bad with computers ohmy.gif

As expected, no special flower.

Thank you for saving us the time of sending 4329759235 flowers in 93825923856235 different sequences to 46923864528 people xd.png

Does it have to do with who sent the flower?

My guess it is, and its probably the spriter and/TJ that has the option.

Which means maybe if we beg nicely....

***puts on best pouty face***

Pretty please send me the pretty special flower, PPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE ...???

rolleyes.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/White%20Fox

Edited by White Fox

My guess it is, and its probably the spriter and/TJ that has the option.

Which means maybe if we beg nicely....

I'm assuming it is but I want a straight answer. (Probably won't happen though laugh.gif )

unsure.gif Pweas?

Edited by Dawnfur

I'm assuming it is but I want a straight answer. (Probably won't happen though laugh.gif )

unsure.gif Pweas?

Probably.

But, no luck yet. sad.gif

Gotta go run errands. Maybe I'll have a nice surprise when I get back home... ! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/White%20Fox

Edited by White Fox

Isn't Shikaru the spriter of the Gardenias? I think she is and she already said she can't sent the lol gardenia

Sweet only 15 more hours and we get some adults! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Isn't Shikaru the spriter of the Gardenias? I think she is and she already said she can't sent the lol gardenia

Shikaru has one on her vase.

You can't send them to yourself.

Shikaru has one on her vase.

You can't send them to yourself.

I know she has one on her vase, but I was responding to someone who said that maybe only the spriter/tj could send it, we already know she can't send the flower, yet that doesn't mean she can't receive it or have one on her vase o.o

Now question: who spotted the lol gardenia first? they created an amazing lot of speculations here tongue.gif I've been trying some hypothesis but nothing has worked so far

YUSS!!!

Im so excited I hope they have lots of flowers or something on them biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This rare gardenia is a mystery would like to have one if i could.I would not be like why why why if i did not get one though. xd.png I can not wait for my three egs to grow.Yep i sumoned a rare egg right on Valentines day. wub.gif

Edited by Laryal

When you don't have them .. you want to know how and why?

When you have them ... you want to know how and why too! biggrin.gif

I have to think that if shikaru knows how the gardenias are sent out, and yet she can't do so herself, then it's not something anyone can just unlock though. Sadly.

I have to think that if shikaru knows how the gardenias are sent out, and yet she can't do so herself, then it's not something anyone can just unlock though. Sadly.

That's what I was thinking.

I hope they tell us before the event ends, though, just in case there really is some way that we can get it for ourselves.

Doesn't anyone think that TJ might like to partake in his own events? I think that TJ may have this "lol" gardenia in his stash of flowers that he can send and he just randomly sends one every now and then.

I do not have firefox so if any one does could you please check my vase and see what i have? Thank you so much. I do wish the mystery of this gardenia would get solved before time runs out in giving flowers lol. xd.png

Doesn't anyone think that TJ might like to partake in his own events? I think that TJ may have this "lol" gardenia in his stash of flowers that he can send and he just randomly sends one every now and then.

Likly, ether he finds it funny how many people want to know what it is, and maybe hes just bissy and cant send them alot.png. xd.png

I do not have firefox so if any one does could you please check my vase and see what i have? Thank you so much. I do wish the mystery of this gardenia would get solved before time runs out in giving flowers lol. xd.png

You don't have it yet, sorry to say.

Watching these threads closely, it's the last flower I'm missing and I'd also like to figure out the secret to it before the event ends.

Flower is blue and white, TJ colors. I'm guessing that they are recieved from TJ and him only. The users that got them were lucky random recipients, while the spriters were intentionally given them. Or at least that's my best guess at the moment.

user posted image  user posted image

Of all the speculations, this one makes the most sense. However, I remember TJ posting that the randomizer will send flowers to empty vases first .. but maybe his randomizer works differently? /shrug