TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I vote that we kidnap shikaru. 8D

Maybe it's fertility....

Edited by DarkEternity

There was a skipping conspiracy earlier. Maybe I should start a two conspiracy. February is the second month. We can send flowers every two minutes. We can get two VDay dragons. x3

~

I'm so excited for adults! I'm thinking perhaps I'll try a greenwing lineage with them. Trying to think of something that won't be as popular to try, perhaps. x3

While I wait out the 2 minute timer...  tongue.gif

Is it something that needs to be clicked on to gain the LolGardenia or can it be gained only as a gift?

Tossing this back out since it got buried.

Though based on some replies since, it seems clickable.

Though now I'm wondering if it is more something somewhere you need to read that hints at it.

Now I'm over thinking it so I'll just go with my original question. laugh.gif

Edited by jocosa

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I must click all the things, because I think the

lolgardenia is sooo pretty, and I must get it MUAHAHAHAHA!

Some people have different names on the forum and the cave. Don't thing the system is THAT smart to put who and who together.

Actually, I just proved that it is that smart. OK, so I have the same name in both, but....

What it does is take you to DC.com, and leaves it up to you whether or not you are logged in or not. I already was, FWIW.

And nope, no gardenia. :headwall:

the only thing that goes over the forum and the game is the store.

but it's not there? D:

There was a skipping conspiracy earlier. Maybe I should start a two conspiracy. February is the second month. We can send flowers every two minutes. We can get two VDay dragons. x3

~

I'm so excited for adults! I'm thinking perhaps I'll try a greenwing lineage with them. Trying to think of something that won't be as popular to try, perhaps. x3

Oh yeahhh, because originally you could only send it every 5 minutes. So it was a purposeful change. o:

I vote that we kidnap shikaru. 8D

Maybe it's fertility....

Don't kidnap me. I need to play dnd D:

I'll be back later, maybe with a hint or two. One that aren't as vague as I've been being these last few posts.

The theories have gotten vast.

Just a suggestion: Try compiling everything you do know and what theories have been stated. Maybe you'll find something there. Though that could be a lot of work...hmmm. I'll be back~

EDIT: Also, it has absolutely nothing to do with the store or the donate button. Nothing about money is tied to this at all.

Edited by shikaru

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH! I'm so confused... I try and try and try and nothing is working..... Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

frustration is not good for a man my age..... (hint, hint)

I'm sorry I got you eaten by that fish, Shikaru..... really!

okay, we know:

-- it's gotten by doing something we wouldn't normally do.

-- it's some sort of flower we cna get, but how? can anymore remember what they were doing/ was it suddenly there?

-- anyone know what it's called with the html? [the .png name].

Even though a few people have the rare flower, I'm finding the whole conspiracy about it hilarious xd.png Not that I don't believe in it, I'm just dumbfounded as to what we're all missing that could possibly lead us to obtaining the pretty flower xd.png *still sending random flowers* Edited by FluffyPillow

Can we just hijack the Neopets players and bring them here? If this was Neopets, the gardenia mystery would've already been solved, LOL.

Haven't played that game since I was a kid but man were people fast at finishing those plots or whatever they were called. ._.

Can we just hijack the Neopets players and bring them here? If this was Neopets, the gardenia mystery would've already been solved, LOL.

Haven't played that game since I was a kid but man were people fast at finishing those plots or whatever they were called. ._.

anyone from neopets here? D:

//groans at the mystery.

i bet it won't be solved before the event is over. i just want the mystery gardenia.

LOL I used to play, but I was not one of the people who figured out the mysteries. I usually tried, but others were always faster than me /sob.

OMG yes! They figure it out like a 2 seconds! I play Neopets but, I was too lazy to anything! So whats this about the new flower?

Edited by danielle02212001

Hm... I wonder what it is. Perhaps something will strike me if I read a few pages of theories...

okay, we know:

-- it's gotten by doing something we wouldn't normally do.

-- it's some sort of flower we cna get, but how? can anymore remember what they were doing/ was it suddenly there?

-- anyone know what it's called with the html? [the .png name].

If you look at:

http://static.technoized.com/dc/valentines13/flowers/gardenialol-l.png

as an image:

[IMG=http://static.technoized.com/dc/valentines13/flowers/gardenialol-l.png]

you see:

user posted image

TWO? That MUST be it.

*offtopic* Just grabbed the name The Skipping Conspiracy.

THEORIES THUS FAR

-Sending certain numbers/types of flowers_____(DISPROVEN)

-Spriter's Alt_____(DISPROVEN)

-Clicking things on-site_____(UNLIKELY/TESTED)

---Store/Donate_____(DISPROVEN)

-Sendable only by TJ

-Complete Luck/Sent at random

-Something to do with skipping

-Two

-Anything else?

Edited by TVTD

If you look at:

http://static.technoized.com/dc/valentines13/flowers/gardenialol-l.png

as an image:

[IMG=http://static.technoized.com/dc/valentines13/flowers/gardenialol-l.png]

you see:

user posted image

i see.

okay, everybody, start looking at what the coding is under! //has no idea brilliant ideas.

TWO? That MUST be it.

*offtopic* Just grabbed the name The Skipping Conspiracy.

THEORIES THUS FAR

-Sending certain numbers/types of flowers_____(DISPROVEN)

-Spriter's Alt_____(DISPROVEN)

-Sendable only by TJ

-Complete Luck/Sent at random

-Something to do with skipping

-Two

-Anything else?

Why 2?

Why 2?

month of feb is two, the v-day dragons we can only get in two, the original time to send out the flowers was five minutes, but then was made two.

i see.

okay, everybody, start looking at what the coding is under! //has no idea brilliant ideas.

Not everyone is good with coding...it must be something people may do while playing without realizing they did something special, because people have been getting the flower not knowing how.

month of feb is two, the v-day dragons we can only get in two, the original time to send out the flowers was five minutes, but then was made two.

I see, maybe a riddle? //Pitching Ideas

But if you look at the Link for the flower it says LOL maybe if we go to a page/ or Dragon????

LOL I used to play, but I was not one of the people who figured out the mysteries. I usually tried, but others were always faster than me /sob.

Please. I was the person bookmarking the plot solution guides. I followed their instructions religiously. XD

OMG yes! They figure it out like a 2 seconds! I play Neopets but, I was too lazy to anything! So whats this about the new flower?

I know! Well, there's an aqua coloured gardenia with white fringes. People are trying to figure out how to get it.