TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

hmm I sent one to "yourself" it's a real username so... let's see what happens.

'myself' is a user name too. wink.gif

Ohh, so speculation is still going on? o:

And YES. I came back online just now and found that someone sent me a sunsong pansy (I call 'em that because of their colour =p) and it appeared at the front and centre of my vase. 8D

I do.  When everyone else is sharing information, trying to get the answer figured out, claiming to know that answer without any proof to back it up seems like trolling.

Still their prerogative, of course, but I am rolling my eyes in their general direction, and assuming they're just messing with you guys.  rolleyes.gif

EDIT - I think the new dragon, despite its flowery codes on TJ's scroll, is a bubblegum dragon.  laugh.gif

Reminds me of a Gummi Dragon. xd.png

......Hmm... Just playing around. Check this out... http://dragcave.net/valentines13/lol... and yet if you try to send a flower it says that there is no account with that name.

Edited by Sir Barton

I wonder if the Gardenia has something to do with the new dragon. The hatchie's description does say it keeps trying to give you something.

I completely forgot about Valentine's day! I was hoping to get a new one. I don't want to wait until next year. I did breed all of my Valentine's for others....but then I spaced out Valentine's new release. :-(

I wonder if the Gardenia has something to do with the new dragon. The hatchie's description does say it keeps trying to give you something.

Doubtful.

hmmm I sent a gardenia to a user called gardenia. I'm running low on ideas

I did the same.

ROFL that is quite the impressive vase.

Idk, at this point I'm just going to assume it's something that's given out randomly and it doesn't matter what we do. Because otherwise I'll drive myself crazy trying laugh.gif

Maybe

Copying over to a new page:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Please take flower requests and offers to send to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

nice. I'm running low on ideas. I feel like it's something so obvious we keep ignoring it.

Well, whatever it is, some of us who have gotten the lol don't even know what they did, or why they got it. I don't seem to have much of a talent for this sort of thing, but I keep guessing, too.

You don't seem to have been alone  :)http://dragcave.net/valentines13/Gardenia

That is a lot of gardenias!

Judging by the scroll though...It's too bad that this isn't just a nice surprise to someone active. XD (That's not a hint by the way)

Edited by shikaru

That is a lot of gardenias!

Judging by the scroll though...It's too bad that this isn't just a nice surprise to someone active. xd.png (That's not a hint by the way)

So, what are the hints? Or where are some of them located? smile.gif

Doubtful.

laugh.gif I'm loving it each time you pop in, drop a short response and bounce back out. It is keeping me entertained between bouts of flower tossing.

What I've gotten so far is:

It has nothing to do with sending or receiving flowers, nor about how many you have.

You can't send them.

The clues are not related to dragon names on your scroll.

There is however, a clue to be found out in the open somewhere.

Whatever it is, it is not a complicated, involved, or time consuming thing.

Accurate so far? tongue.gif

So, what are the hints? Or where are some of them located?  :)

The hints are located in places other than my words...

Just need to look.

I've also been less hinting the last few times and more trying to keep you guys from throwing yourselves into something time-consuming and insane like sending one of every flower in order. XD;

I can try to think up some hints if people would like them. It's just a bit hard to find ways to hint without entirely giving it away.

:lol:  I'm loving it each time you pop in, drop a short response and bounce back out. It is keeping me entertained between bouts of flower tossing.

What I've gotten so far is:

It has nothing to do with sending or receiving flowers, nor about how many you have.

You can't send them.

The clues are not related to dragon names on your scroll.

There is however, a clue to be found out in the open somewhere.

Whatever it is, it is not a complicated, involved, or time consuming thing.

Accurate so far? :P

Glad you're enjoying this. X3

That is indeed accurate so far.

Edited by shikaru

The hints are located in places other than my words...

Just need to look.

I've also been less hinting the last few times and more trying to keep you guys from throwing yourselves into something time-consuming and insane like sending one of every flower in order. xd.png;

I can try to think up some hints if people would like them. It's just a bit hard to find ways to hint without entirely giving it away.

Glad you're enjoying this. X3

That is indeed accurate so far.

do it

LOL

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness