TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

You don't have it yet, sorry to say.

Watching these threads closely, it's the last flower I'm missing and I'd also like to figure out the secret to it before the event ends.

Thanks for looking for me anyway. biggrin.gif

I do not have firefox so if any one does could you please check my vase and see what i have? Thank you so much. I do wish the mystery of this gardenia would get solved before time runs out in giving flowers lol. xd.png

I've saved your page but there doesn't seem to be any way to post or PM an attachment. If you want to see it PM me an email address. smile.gif

I've saved your page but there doesn't seem to be any way to post or PM an attachment.  If you want to see it PM me an email address. smile.gif

Here it is i found it thanks for helping me. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/valentines13/Laryal

Edited by Laryal

Well I have the lol Gardenia, but I don't know who gave it to me. All I do know is that I got it in the morning on Valentine's day during the flower rush on this thread (before the was an official thread for flower posting.) I remember asking for some blue flowers to diversify my vase, but that's it. I don't remember who sent it to me. I just know there were a lot of people active around that time. I would say go and check to see who was avidly posting, but all those posts were deleted. That's all I know.

... Also... I wanna see the hatchies grow already and for my eggs to hatch! *pouts*

So I've been away for a few days and I'm a bit confused about the 'rare gardenia' thing. What exactly is that? smile.gif

So I've been away for a few days and I'm a bit confused about the 'rare gardenia' thing. What exactly is that? smile.gif

It is a blue with white tips gardenia that everyone is trying to figure out who sends it and how to reive it.

I've asked this before but it seems to get ignored sad.gif

Select flower type option doesn't seem to be working on mobile internet? When I try to click the drop down menu, nothing happens at all meaning I can't send flowers but I can receive them. Anyone else having this problem? Using an Android Samsung Galaxy Ace.

Any help here?

Any help here?

It would be best to ask in Help as you more likely to get an answer for a problem there rather than in the news forum.

It would be best to ask in Help as you more likely to get an answer for a problem there rather than in the news forum.

I did, twice, and got no answer so then I posted here just incase.

I did, twice, and got no answer so then I posted here just incase.

Ah. I see smile.gif

edit: Sorry I can't help as I don't use any mobile devices. sad.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

After all the Valentine's Day hype, going back to regular eggs is gonna be a bit mundane for a bit. But only till I find that Rare Caveborn egg or perfect mate for one of my caveborns. Then the excitement shall return once again.

Dragon, I trust and have faith, will never fail to keep me coming back until the day it no longer exists.

Long Live Dragon Cave and all of the people who made, and keep it, so wonderful!

All of us love to collect things - that's why we are here.

And talking about how obtaining it is easy when you don't have one yourself...

Would I like one? Yes, strictly for collecting purposes. But not having it really won't ruin my day.

I never said it was easy - that's why it's DC's theme, you know? x3 The problem is that people are assuming additional information when there is none. Shikaru never said we can obtain it to send it out - she only said that it was possible to get it, but people are assuming it's possible to get the option to send it.

I will probably never get one before the end date, because I never said it was easy, but I do know how to get it. o.o The clues actually do make sense by the way, bahaa.

I wish I knew what the baby dragons where called!! D: I really want to name mine. sad.gif

If random flowers go to empty vases first... then all vases should be filled by now, right? Unless I'm the only one that's sending random flowers...

One of my eggs hatched, the other will hatch tomorrow :3 The hatchlings are cute! biggrin.gif Reminds me of bubblegum for some reason xd.png

@StarSea: I'm sending random flowers too laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I've been noodling over the lolflower puzzle since yesterday, and have tried quite a variety of things that seem to make sense, but so far, no luck.

Still, I have adorable li'l Valentine hatchies now, so life is good! laugh.gif

I wish I knew what the baby dragons where called!! D: I really want to name mine. sad.gif

If random flowers go to empty vases first... then all vases should be filled by now, right? Unless I'm the only one that's sending random flowers...

I actually want to know what they're called as well. o: I can't wait to see the adult, yus. ^-^ The hatchlings so far are soo adorable. <33

And you aren't - I've been sending randomly, as well. ;3

I never said it was easy - that's why it's DC's theme, you know? x3 The problem is that people are assuming additional information when there is none. Shikaru never said we can obtain it to send it out - she only said that it was possible to get it, but people are assuming it's possible to get the option to send it.

I will probably never get one before the end date, because I never said it was easy, but I do know how to get it. o.o The clues actually do make sense by the way, bahaa.

And for those of us who don't have the time to stalk the forums to get the clues, what are they?

I'm sending randomly as well as to others specifically.

Realy that is sneaky of you but i do not blame you for not giving the answer out. xd.png

Edited by Laryal

I actually want to know what they're called as well. o: I can't wait to see the adult, yus. ^-^ The hatchlings so far are soo adorable. <33

And you aren't - I've been sending randomly, as well. ;3

They might be called Bouquet Nests...Flower Bouquets...IDK just speculating. :3

Hi Momo! <3

Is there anyone else like me here with barely any flowers? I'll send you some.

I'd love to send you some flowers, but as you don't have a scroll link in your sig, what is your scroll name?

I am sending random flowers, too. Hope some of you are getting them.