TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The hints are located in places other than my words...

Just need to look.

I've also been less hinting the last few times and more trying to keep you guys from throwing yourselves into something time-consuming and insane like sending one of every flower in order. xd.png;

I can try to think up some hints if people would like them. It's just a bit hard to find ways to hint without entirely giving it away.

Glad you're enjoying this. X3

That is indeed accurate so far.

/sobsob/ I wish I was smarter... I'm probably over thinking it, but I've looked every place I can think of for a clue and nothing jumps out at me as clue-like...

/rolls around.

The hints are located in places other than my words...

Just need to look.

This much I had surmised. I just have no idea where to look. None.

I got one, and I have no clue as to how I did. I just sent flowers to random peoples, and friends, and they sent to me.

If there is a rhyme and reason to it, I do not know it. LOL....

nice. I'm running low on ideas. I feel like it's something so obvious we keep ignoring it.

I feel the same, but I am at a loss as to where to go from here... Hopefully, someone will come forth with a hint (looks sidewise in a certain Mod's direction dry.gif ) that will give us some insight on solving this conumdrum...

Edited by Husky51

A bit random but...on my vase I have a tiny bit of a pink flower peeking out from behind the vase, just above where the neck of the vase is thinnest on the right side. I've been going nuts trying to figure out what it is...I think it is a pink snapdragon, but I'm not sure....

I went over all of Shikaru's posts since Feb 14, looked over the op to this thread, reread the art credits post, looked at other pages I thought might be relevant---I got nuttin', nothing at all, no ideas.

Just it's easier than we think-

it's looking us in the eye-

we're overlooking it-

Whatever it is. tongue.gif bleah!

I tried to see myself, but before I got a good look of the flowers, the vase appeared a second or two after and covered it up...

Is there anyone else like me here with barely any flowers?

You are not the only one. you would think as many people sending them out there'd be more showing up in people's vases. oh well.

A bit random but...on my vase I have a tiny bit of a pink flower peeking out from behind the vase, just above where the neck of the vase is thinnest on the right side.  I've been going nuts trying to figure out what it is...I think it is a pink snapdragon, but I'm not sure....

I'm pretty sure it's a branch. I managed to get a screencap while the page was loading, before the vase showed up, so I crudely put this together in paint:

user posted image

As you can see, the pink flower poking out from behind the stems matches the lower blossom of the branch and you can even see a bit of the branch itself below the flower. :3

Is it too obvious I'm bored?

Copying over to a new page:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Please take flower requests and offers to send to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

So its not a spriter's alt flower, which means its available to everyone.

Add that to the list.

Edited by Ashywolf

I'm pretty sure it's a branch. I managed to get a screencap while the page was loading, before the vase showed up, so I crudely put this together in paint:

There is an easier way for people to see all the flowers. Using Firefox, when you are looking at the vase page, click on the view menu > page style > no style. That will cause all the flowers to line up vertically on the left side of the screen. Not sure how to do it with other browsers.

Loving the dragons and event, thanks to everyone who put it together.

...and for all you lucky people with over flowing vases, if you want to see what flowers you have, you can change the page style under 'View' to 'No style' and it will line up your flowers so you can see them individually, just don't forget to change it back biggrin.gif

Edited by tirednemotional

Have we figured out how to get the secret Gardenia?

I tried to see myself, but before I got a good look of the flowers, the vase appeared a second or two after and covered it up...

If you can get your mouse pointer on it you can drag it away from the vase to see it on its own.

There is an easier way for people to see all the flowers.  Using Firefox, when you are looking at the vase page, click on the view menu > page style > no style.  That will cause all the flowers to line up vertically on the left side of the screen.  Not sure how to do it with other browsers.

I know, but how can you tell which one is on a specific spot? Since Slaskia has more than one pink branches seeing them lined up wouldn't help figuring out that the one poking out from behind the vase was one.

Edit: blobber, I tried that too but it wouldn't work for some reason, probably because the vase was over it.

Edited by MissK.

I can't wait to see what the adults look like. /pokes TJ's hatchies with a stick

I got one, and I have no clue as to how I did. I just sent flowers to random peoples, and friends, and they sent to me.

If there is a rhyme and reason to it, I do not know it. LOL....

What else did you do? Go to the cave? Teleport? I have no ideas just shooting in the dark. biggrin.gif

I know, but how can you tell which one is on a specific spot? Since Slaskia has more than one pink branches seeing them lined up wouldn't help figuring out that the one poking out from behind the vase was one.

Edit: blobber, I tried that too but it wouldn't work for some reason, probably because the vase was over it.

Or maybe because it wasn't your vase? I don't know. smile.gif