TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, people do have it in their vases. It is in-cave. Its in-cave URL calls it the lolgardenia, hence why it was dubbed as such.

What I meant was this: Is the action required to get the flower in-cave, or in the forums? If it's in the forums, it's going to be quite a needle-hunt. If it's in the cave, it might be a bit easier.

What I meant was this: Is the action required to get the flower in-cave, or in the forums? If it's in the forums, it's going to be quite a needle-hunt. If it's in the cave, it might be a bit easier.

it's porbably in-cave, but i would have no idea how to get it. /grr.

Adding my own question: The obvious thing, is it in-cave? Meaning NOT on the forums.

Yes and No.

One thing that was missed is that everyone who has it only has 1. So my guess is TJ is sending them out to people, and will possibly send them to everyone.

Yes and No.

You know your responces are getting increasingly frustrating, right? XD

Edit: Could a non-forumer figure it out?

Edited by MissK.

Who sprited all the beautiful flowers?

Sif's irises and columbines are fantastic

Edited by SnowSherry

You know your responces are getting increasingly frustrating, right? xd.png

It's technically in cave, but it's not something you couldn't fine on the forums.

Yes and No.

i don't understand... do we just madly click everything?

i bet tj just gives them out.

Ah, that answers my edit. :3 To the cave we go again then!

Ah, that answers my edit. :3 To the cave we go again then!

I don't think a non-forumer would figure it out. They could I suppose, but it's not likely they'd even really think about it.

Edited by shikaru

I'm really excited for the hatchlings to grow up! biggrin.gif

Does our vase badge change after we get all the flowers? Or does no one know because of the mysterious special Gardenia?

Edited by Windnose

I don't think a non-forumer would figure it out. They could I suppose, but it's not likely they'd even really think about it.

i think i might've figured it out- nope.

what do you mean by that, shi? it is a symbol, object, username, ect?

Pretty much the only link I haven't at least slightly explored is the Donate button. That can't possibly it. No, that's not it.

Is it?

Noooo... TJ HATES pay-to-play. That's not it.

Pretty much the only link I haven't at least slightly explored is the Donate button. That can't possibly it. No, that's not it.

Is it?

That is most certainly not it.

Oh I see. By "figure it out" I sort of meant just getting the flower, not realizing what they did...it wasn't my best wording. If the answer is still the same though it must be something we don't casually do when playing on a normal day.

Is it?

if you find out, tell me. |D

Oh I see. By "figure it out" I sort of meant just getting the flower, not realizing what they did...it wasn't my best wording. If the answer is still the same though it must be something we don't casually do when playing on a normal day.

A non-forumer could get the flower, to my knowledge. That one I'm not entirely sure how it's done.

Who here wants to lynch shikaru right about now?? ROFL!! Just kidding hon, it's driving us all NUTS!!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Clicking all of the things proved fruitless, there's some kind of method that doesn't involve gifting flowers or random site exploration. And now I have absolutely no idea. unsure.gif

Hmmm.......

Then it could be a link that crosses the cave/forum barrier?

i'm looking within the coding itself, nothing is popping out to me in the html formatting in chrome.

dfjdjs

I'm really excited for the hatchlings to grow up! :D

Does our vase change after we get all the flowers? Or does no one know because of the mysterious special Gardenia?

While other events have had morphing badges once you "completed" them, I always assumed the Valentine's Day ones wouldn't (they didn't last year) just in case it upset people that they didn't get "enough" flowers/cards to get the full badge. Since y'know, it's pretty much a reciprocatory event and can easily go in the "I'm not loved enough! D;" direction. Just my own idea though. :P

I wouldn't think it was something that crossed the barrier. Some people have different names on the forum and the cave. Don't thing the system is THAT smart to put who and who together.

Maybe its something In-Cave, but something that you need to be exposed to on the forums as well...?

I dunno. laugh.gif