TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, congrats to everyone who got the Special Gardenia so far, and the Valentine's Day eggs ^-^

I'll send you guys some flowers - you know, because i can :3

I adore this Valentine game because of two reasons:

a ) The Flowers are beautifully done, they look so real! Thanks to all the spriters!!

b ) "Spreading the love" is the most important thing for me about such a day as Valentine's. It's too much about money nowadays when it should be about love between people and about being kind to others. And that's what this event managed to be about. Go to the flower gifting thread and post there and you can make people happy and they make you happy by giving each other the flowers they'd love to have. And everyone is kind, and whenever I asked for a flower I always got it, no-one forgot to reciprocate. It's lovely, so thanks for this great idea to whoever came up with it. smile.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

If eggs are sick to the point that they will die it doesn't matter if you fog them or not.

Likewise, if they run out of time they'll unfog themselves when they die

Didn't know that, thanks for the info. Explains why it never happened to me though as luckily none of my eggs have ever been at this point....

A special Gardenia? Can someone tell me what it is, please? Been away for a while xd.png Sending flowers again biggrin.gif

A special Gardenia? Can someone tell me what it is, please? Been away for a while xd.png Sending flowers again biggrin.gif

user posted image <- It looks like this.

Edited by shikaru

Not exactly sure why the alt. Gardenia is so important; I think people just like the essence of exclusivity. x3

Having figured out how to get it though, I can't imagine it being any way else. o.o It's kind of DC's theme, you know? x3

Not exactly sure why the alt. Gardenia is so important; I think people just like the essence of exclusivity. x3

Having figured out how to get it though, I can't imagine it being any way else. o.o It's kind of DC's theme, you know? x3

Valentines day? Spreading love and happiness?

I can tell by turning off the page style like someone else suggested. In Mozilla Firefox, you can do this by: View > Page Style > No style. your flowers will appear one by one in a line. Hope this helps smile.gif

Thankyou smile.gif) That worked.

Now I'm going to feel so dumb when I can't figure it out LOL

I'm still working on sending out every type of flower, the people I see talking about low flower levels can expect some from me wink.gif

EDIT: oh yeah, it's not that it's 'so important'; I won't die if I don't figure it out. But the mystery is making me want to!

Edited by silver_chan

Same. I won't die if I don't get the rare flower but it would be nice to have even one or even have the ability to send it out to people any way.

All of us love to collect things - that's why we are here.

And talking about how obtaining it is easy when you don't have one yourself...

Would I like one? Yes, strictly for collecting purposes. But not having it really won't ruin my day.

All of us love to collect things - that's why we are here.

And talking about how obtaining it is easy when you don't have one yourself...

Would I like one? Yes, strictly for collecting purposes. But not having it really won't ruin my day.

Same it would be nice to have one but it's not like "Must have or will freak out " or something.

Also sent yah a flower

Same it would be nice to have one but it's not like "Must have or will freak out " or something.

Also sent yah a flower

And a pretty one too wub.gif Thank you!

I gave up trying to figure out the lol gardinia, I just need more flowers in my pititful vase.... ohmy.gif

People always want what they seemingly can't have, and not only that, but the fact that some of the people who have it don't seem to have any idea how they got it only adds to the mystery. tongue.gif

...actually my favorite part of this is looking at other's vases. So many different pretty flower combinations! Even if we can't see every single individual flower, the overall effect is really pretty.

It is starting to sound like TJ set up some kind of random flower machine, and it's slowly chugging out one LOL flower every two minutes to a randomly picked vase.

With over 10,000 users, according to my calculator, it'll get about half done before the event ends.

I gave up trying to figure out the lol gardinia, I just need more flowers in my pititful vase.... ohmy.gif

Sure thing.

I never thought over a few days the word "gardenia" would appear so often. huh.giflaugh.gif

It is starting to sound like TJ set up some kind of random flower machine, and it's slowly chugging out one LOL flower every two minutes to a randomly picked vase.

With over 10,000 users, according to my calculator, it'll get about half done before the event ends.

Yep that does sound about right and it will not upset me if i do not get it.

but but but you don't HAVE it, so...

*confused*

but but but you don't HAVE it, so...

*confused*

It sounds like they know how to give it out, I think? That doesn't necessarily mean they'll have it in their vase, but their friends might... or whoever they sent the flower to.