TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

People always want what they seemingly can't have, and not only that, but the fact that some of the people who have it don't seem to have any idea how they got it only adds to the mystery. tongue.gif

Also VERY strange that the person who claims to have 'figured out how to get one' doesn't have one. biggrin.gif

silver_chan I read away back in this thread that only mods or TJ can give it out.

Edited by blobber

I would think it's some sort of secret page you have to visit to gain access to sending the lol gardenia... dunno.

Nahhh, it's been said that the answer is right in front of us. A secret page couldn't be that obvious. Just MHO.

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

I would think it's some sort of secret page you have to visit to gain access to sending the lol gardenia... dunno.

Given DC's history with secret pages, this is actually a good thought.

The other theory I like, is that only TJ can send it because they're his colors. Hm.

xd.png

I love looking at people's vases. So pretty, and each one is unique. wub.gif

I can't wait to see the adult dragons! *stalks first post*

well... I just sent a flower to username TJ09... let's see what happens...

(sorry if the original post sounded like an advice)

Edited by LaurelinDena

I'm officially done with collecting flowers. smile.gif

Don't even want the lolgardenia as it doesn't fit in my theme. xd.png

well... just sent a flower to username TJ09... let's see...

Monkey see, Monkey do. Or in this case, Stinkpot see.....

I did that the very first day, and I've sent a couple more since then. Nada. laugh.gif

Oh man I feel so unlucky, I completely forgot to get an egg! D:

Oh well, to whoever got the eggs have fun with them, time to wait for another year 8'D

-removed, please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754

( sorry for the repost, dunno what happened :C )

Edited by rubyshoes

I checked to see, out of curiosity, if I had the "LOL Gardenia" flower, and it appears I don't xd.png I too am curious as to how to receive one, but whether I do or not, that's alright :3 I've read so many theories about it that I can't think up one myself xd.png *continues to randomly gift flowers to random people* laugh.gif

I did that earlier too.

I sent him Lotus, Orchid, Lily.

It didn't work. smile.gif

-removed, please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754

I wonder what on earth the LolGardenia is about... how does drama erupt so suddenly? If only I could actually move my flowers around in the vase to SEE what I've received.

Edited by rubyshoes

I sent you a white Plumeria.

I wonder what on earth the LolGardenia is about... how does drama erupt so suddenly? If only I could actually move my flowers around in the vase to SEE what I've received.

The lolgardenia is a gardenia with TJ's colors that only appears in some people's vases (no one seems to have it available to send out). No one knows how they got them in their vases, except the spriter that's teasing us with all this mystery xd.png

In firefox go to View > Page STyle > No style

In google chrome right click > inspect element > resources (just reading the html lets you know which ones you have though)

Edited by LaHaine

If you are using FireFox, you can set "View" to "No Style" and see your individual flowers. At present you have no lols.

The lolgardenia is a special flower that some have recieved, but no one has figured out how to send (except for the spriter Shikaru and she aint telling!)

To see your flowers singularly if you use IE, go to your menu bar > view > style > no style

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/White%20Fox

Edited by White Fox

-take gifting to the appropriate threads in trading please- Edited by rubyshoes

lol, I can't figure out how to change the Style option to see what flowers I have individually. I'm 99% certain that I don't have the lolGardenia, but still. laugh.gif

I use IE, but I don't seem to have a menu bar... or a View menu... I hate my computer. dry.gif

I hope that if no one can figure it out, the mystery at least gets revealed after the event.