TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Is the blue flower on the left side the lol flower?

http://dragcave.net/valentines13  blink.gif

The link you posted is the "Account Link". It takes each person to their own vase. This is your link:

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/LaurelinDena

And this is the "Spriter's Alt" that is being discussed:

user posted image

Edit:removed unwarranted assumption.

Edited by raindear

The link you posted is the "Account Link". It takes each person to their own vase. This is your link:

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/LaurelinDena

And this is the "Spriter's Alt" that is being discussed:

user posted image

Apparently some people including at least some spriters are able to send it to others, but not all members have it as a choice.

That's one theory.

I'll tell you this: I can't send it.

My guess is that it is just TJ sending out random flowers, we always want to get overly complex around here, don't we?

That's one theory.

I'll tell you this: I can't send it.

Did you intend for it to be this way?

Did you intend for it to be this way?

I never planned anything about this.

Will you ever disclose the answer?

I think only TJ and globals can send it. Who knows--it's probably only TJ.

Will you ever disclose the answer?

I think only TJ and globals can send it. Who knows--it's probably only TJ.

I'm sure the "answer" will be stated by the end of this event. I'm not sure how much I should be saying.

I hope you're all enjoying the speculation at least. I don't mean to tease and taunt, only create some interesting conversation around something everyone is curious about.

That extra gardenia is gorgeous! Wish I had those to send.

I think I've got a pretty decent spread so far, but as others have said, I wish the flowers didn't tend to bunch up and hide each other: http://dragcave.net/valentines13/missvampire13

That aside, I think this is my favorite Valentine's event as of yet! All the flowers are simply beautiful.

biggrin.gif Thank you people, for the flowers! I'm at 21 and counting! happy.gif I'm still working my way around sending out at least one of everything. smile.gif

What if you just send one of the regular gardenias and every once in a while it will alt when it gets to the person's bouquet?

*smashes face into wall*

I have each and every flower but that lol gardenia and it's driving me mad.

Watch it be so obvious. AFTER we can not get it anymore mad.gif

lol

I would really love it if the flowers could be rearranged. Is this possible? My favorite flowers are kind of covered up... smile.gif

can someone send me a flower? smile.gif I love them so much, and yet don't have a lot... <3

Thanks a lot for all the flowers, you guys are amazing!

Edited by ilovechewbacca

Okay! happy.gif Next flower I send will be headed your way. smile.gif

Gah!! Having to wait to see TJ's grow up is killing me! xd.png

Hey, I wonder... Can we see TJ's flowers?

Edited by StarSea

How do you guys tell which flowers you have?

I find it difficult to work out which are which, when they all overlap and some go compeltely behind :/

I find it difficult to work out which are which, when they all overlap and some go compeltely behind :/

Turn of page style.

i am so upset my new eggs got sick so i hid them then i went to sleep when i woke up they where unhid and dead now i am sick about losing them

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I never ever had hidden eggs unhiding themselves. Maybe someone else had access to your account? Friends, family? Or was it hacked? Or it's a glitch. You could post about it in the Help section of the forum.

I can tell by turning off the page style like someone else suggested. In Mozilla Firefox, you can do this by: View > Page Style > No style. your flowers will appear one by one in a line. Hope this helps smile.gif

Edited by happyseagull

I'll tell you a little secret. *whisper whisper* You have the F12 key, right? Hit that and some coding will pop up. On the first tab that it should show you it's got lots of HTML code. Under <body> should be something that has an arrow and shows <div id="wrapper">...</div>. Click the arrow. Then another thing with an arrow should show up. Click that one and then the arrow next to <div id="vase">...</div> and the arrow that shows up under that. Then you've got a list of all of your flowers!

(Suggestion though, be looking at your flowers as if you're another user. So instead of going to http://dragcave.net/valentines13, I'd want to go to http://dragcave.net/valentines13/StarSea)

Don't eggs usually unhide themselves if they die?

Yes.

If eggs are sick to the point that they will die it doesn't matter if you fog them or not.

Likewise, if they run out of time they'll unfog themselves when they die - although that clearly wouldn't be the case with Valentine's eggs.

I really hope we're told the answer before the flower giving stops.

Me as well i wish i could get that speical gardenia it is aluding my vase lol. xd.png