TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I really don't know. I bop in and out of the Cave, and the Forum almost constantly all day. (I'm handicapped, and have no life, lol)

Nothing stands out as particularly different than what I normally do all day. Wish I could help but I'm stumped too. Happy I got one, but stumped.

rolleyes.gif

If we get it, she probably won't tell us. I'm just going to stick with my last theory of it being only sendable by TJ. It's the only one that doesn't border into conspiracy insanity.

He didn't respond to my PM that essentially directly asked him if this was the case, but he did read it, at about 2 in the morning in his (and mine) time zone.

Edited by TVTD

Copying over to a new page:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Please take flower requests and offers to send to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

Sigh. TJ could make his eggs grow up now, instead of torturing us for another 10 hours. sigh.

I came into this whole 'lol flower' really late...what in the world is it? xd.png Does it look differently?

The gardenia thing is driving me crazy and I've only been lurking in this thread for a while. I didn't even particularly want to get it until I realized there were clues and stuff...now I just want to find the "solution". XD

Since it has nothing to do with sending and receiving flowers, and it has to be something one does in the cave, I imagine the gardenia is sent automatically when you click something (or multiple somethings) specific. As to what that something may be, I have no clue. x3

Sigh. TJ could make his eggs grow up now, instead of torturing us for another 10 hours. sigh.

But torture is part of the fun! Rofl, I like having a good long while to speculate about what the babies will look like... the suspense, while painful, is always worth it in the end, imo.

I kind of hope they turn out to be some kind of flower dragon, personally. I thought the eggs looked like rose petals, and it would be neat if my guess is right.

But torture is part of the fun! Rofl, I like having a good long while to speculate about what the babies will look like... the suspense, while painful, is always worth it in the end, imo.

I kind of hope they turn out to be some kind of flower dragon, personally. I thought the eggs looked like rose petals, and it would be neat if my guess is right.

Well if you look at the codes, one is named flowers and one is named bouquet, so um errrrr.

Since it has nothing to do with sending and receiving flowers, and it has to be something one does in the cave, I imagine the gardenia is sent automatically when you click something (or multiple somethings) specific. As to what that something may be, I have no clue. x3

There's only one way to find out for sure.

user posted image

Well if you look at the codes, one is named flowers and one is named bouquet, so um errrrr.

That doesn't always have any bearing on what the adults look like.

The gardenia thing is driving me crazy and I've only been lurking in this thread for a while. I didn't even particularly want to get it until I realized there were clues and stuff...now I just want to find the "solution". xd.png

*starts clicking everything*

Well, he has his scroll hidden, and no one knows what his Cave name really is...I bet is NOT "TJ", lol, so I'd say, nope.

Giving us the link would reveal his scroll name, lol.

actually people do know his scroll name.. he just blocks everyone from being able to see it.

Ok, I looked at my action log to see what I may have done, and on the 14th, when I got the flower, only thing I had actually done that logged, is rename several dragons. That's it.

So, can't be something you've done, seeing it supposedly has nothing to do with sending or recieving flowers.

Ok, I looked at my action log to see what I may have done, and on the 14th, when I got the flower, only thing I had actually done that logged, is rename several dragons. That's it.

So, can't be something you've done, seeing it supposedly has nothing to do with sending or recieving flowers.

You didn't call a dragon Gardenia did you? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*headdesk*

I AM JUST GOING TO CLICK EVERYTHING, OK? <- is going stir crazy.

Edited by DarkEternity

You didn't call a dragon Gardenia did you? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Noooo....but I did rename a dragon with a tree name "Golden Willow"......that's about the only thing I did even remotely related (and a faarrrr remote that is too.).

LMAO, I hope I didn't start a clicking frenzy, I was just speculating.

And I thought suspense over TJ's hatchlings growing up would be the main topic of this thread... XD

Maybe.

While I wait out the 2 minute timer... tongue.gif

Is it something that needs to be clicked on to gain the LolGardenia or can it be gained only as a gift?

Yes, people do have it in their vases. It is in-cave. Its in-cave URL calls it the lolgardenia, hence why it was dubbed as such.