arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

I've pretty much given up trying to catch a CB Gold for now. To many blockers popping up...and too many people aiming for the same things....

my tinsel are still breeding like Rabbits, but the Metals on my scroll are still on brith control apparently.

i'm just happy to be gettign shinies of any sort at this point laugh.gif heres to hoping that all the trades i've been aiming for getcompleted before the dry spell hits again *holds breath until she turns purple*

Heh. About the time I was going to say that the Metallic door swung shut with a clang - I snag a 6gen GOLD egg from the AP. I've never been able to grab a Gold from the AP - mine have either been gifted or bred.

ETA - MY Golds continue to be butt-heads about breeding, although one of my Silvers DID give me a Silver

Edited by Ayelldee

Finally - I was able to breed a gold tinsel from a proven pair that hasn't given me a fail for months, or a tinsel since March. <3

My GWs were also cooperating like never before, and I managed a silver tinsel last week. I am very very pleased. Now to just get a 2g gold from my only CB gold and I will be a happy camper. ^^

However, as far as seeing anything in the cave or AP? I have been seeing a handful in the ap - and one, count em one silver in the biome three weeks ago. Forget clicking them, I can't even *find* them. lol >.<

I bred the GWs last week and every one of them laid an egg, 10 in all.

No much luck with my metals, but at least gold wyverns are breeding quite well again, that is a GREAT thing for my lineages biggrin.gif

Bred 2-4 GW's: 2 keep, 2 auto <-- was locked.

Bred 2 golds: 1 keep, 1 auto <-- was locked, didn't know they were going to have an egg.

Bred 2 silvers, abandoned both because I felt generous. smile.gif

I am still breeding metals like mad but I noticed that while metals are becoming more *uncommon*, those CB Blusangs have skyrocketed in trade value. People are offering 2nd gen metals or multiple metals for them. laugh.gif

Breeding metallics too :3 And luckily now the most prettiest lineages give eggs! biggrin.gif

Breed my gold for the first time (Finally gotten a decent mate for him)...It given me a nice little egg, it a cute little hatchie now biggrin.gif

I've seen 2 Silvers and 1 Gold in the cave this year, which is two more metals than I saw last year altogether. I'm not fast enough to get them, but seeing them is very encouraging.

I have no idea where you're getting these numbers; I've only ever bred one silver (like 2/3 years ago) and one gold. Plus my Tinsels went from popping out eggs like crazy to producing next to none. My Gold Wyverns are pretty slow breeders too. :/

My Ice and Magma pairs produce a trio egg nearly every other week, though if that counts for something.

I hope the new Shimmer-scales are prolific breeders. They're so gorgeous!

I just bred this beauty! wub.gif It's going to take a while until I can breed him/her a mate though, because I need one more CB Silver (a female) for that. *sigh*

Edited by Duysterwald

Had a silver grow up, and true to form, it's joined in with my others and refused to breed. Snagged another just now. I'll not hold my breath about it breeding when I try it.

My CB black pair produced another egg, along with my ice/red pair, and my two bronze/white pairs. This is literally the most success I've had in one breed than I've had in the past 4 months.

My first silver that I got back in 2009 hadn't given a silver egg since 2010 and gave one yesterday. I also bred about 20 other metals yesterday but that one was the only metal success.

I got two Tinsels yesterday, as well as a GW last week, but my Golds and Silvers are as stubborn as ever. Meh.

I have definitely prospered from the new year, 75 Golds since 1st of January. I don't know about anyone else but things are definitely beginning to slow down.

1 silver egg over this week. I guess I don't have much luck breeding. :|

Ysterday was the 1st time one of my golds bred a gold egg. Too bad it was my messy lined one that decided to make an egg. tongue.gif

Hoping I can get a Gold Tinsel or a Silver out of this deal.. as I have both other Tinsels and a Gold metal

I only have silvers and bronze tinsels, but I'd breed them for someone with a gold or the other two tinsels.

I don't know about anyone else but things are definitely beginning to slow down.

Yeah, the ratios seem to be returning to normal. At least from m POV.