arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

Aww, I hope you'll soon be able to catch your own CB Metallic, while this heightened availability of Metallics lasts (because I have noticed that not only do Metallics breed better, also in the Cave the Metallics appear more frequently). :3

Well, I have *looks at her sheet* 5 CB silvers (hense why I said I didn't need them), but only 1 CB gold. I have been trying to catch a second CB gold so he isn't lonely xd.png.

Augh! The ONE decent Tinsel I managed to snag - a 3gen Silver with Sunsongs to Patrxawhatever - couldn't YOU have given me a Tinsel egg instead of the damned Sunsong??? It's a commie plot, I tellya!

FIVE CB Silvers???!! NO CB metals here dry.gif

Edited by Ayelldee

I still don't have any CB metals, but maybe I finally get lucky now they are dropping a bit more. biggrin.gif

I coudln't breed any metallics during the last weeks, though.

To be fair, all the CB metals I've caught were during the 'glitch' when they were dropping/breeding like crazy.

Nuuuuuh, I'm happy they're dropping in the cave. But it's very disheartening when I miss both a CB gold and a CB silver in a 1 minute span DX.

The breeding frenzy is definitely dying down. Got 4 Metals this week compared to last week's record-breaking 7. Now, 3 Metals is still a lot better than 1 or 0 Metals, but... the happy days are fadin' fast D':

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I havent bred a single non-tinsel metallic for all this time during the whacked ratios season. dry.gif

For two weeks now, they've only produced the eggs of their partners even when theyve been fertility'd.

grrrrr. Luckily i was able to trade for a few metals before the breeding started to die down.

I wish all of you out there who still has metals to breed good luck. xd.png

edit: just read some of the above posts and it seems there are more CB metals going around in the cave atm. :0

If thats the case then i must have been having horrendous luck in hunting.. I havent seen a single CB metal yet in my whole DC career.. x'D

But congrats to everyone whos caught one!

Edited by suskekun222

I've definately noticed an increase in metals lately even picked up a lovely Gold Tinsel for myself <3

But I don't think they're dying out just yet, I saw a crapton of tinsels drop on the AP tonight.

Edited by Dracoscar

yeah, well, i still haven't been able to breed any metals. gold, silvers or tinsels dry.gif

congrats to all those who were able to enjoy the breeding surplus

I need to get one more Gold tinsel before this spell is over ohmy.gif so I can have 2 of each metal. Never had any before, so I'm really happy.

Edit: yay, got one!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

The breeding frenzy is definitely dying down. Got 4 Metals this week compared to last week's record-breaking 7. Now, 3 Metals is still a lot better than 1 or 0 Metals, but... the happy days are fadin' fast D':

Oddly enough I was much luckier this week. smile.gif Last week I bred:

1 x 3rd gen stairstep Gold x Rosebud

1 x 3rd gen even-gen Silver x Marrow (with CB Bronze Tinsel grandparent)

1 x 4th gen stairstep Gold x Stripe Tinsel, descended from Gold Epica

1 x 4th gen stairstep Silver x Shadow Walker Tinsel, descended from Erno

1 x 5th gen stairstep Gold x Sunsong Tinsel, descended from Gold Epica

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Green Nebula Tinsel, descended from Cielatahl

So that's 2 ordinary Metals and 4 Tinsels.

This week, however, so far I bred:

1 x 2nd gen PB Gold

1 x 3rd gen even-gen Silver x Marrow (with CB Bronze Tinsel grandparent)

1 x 5th gen stairstep Gold x Ice Tinsel, descended from Apollo

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Purple Tinsel, descended from Antihypertensive

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Skywing Tinsel, descended from San Victorus

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Stripe Tinsel, descended from Alcoholic

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Terrae Tinsel, descended from Tanoth the Dragon King

2 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Blue Hellfire Tinsel, descended from ARMY

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x Blue Hellfire Tinsel, descended from Galletian Victory

1 x 5th gen stairstep Bronze x White Tinsel, descended from Darkrose

So that's 2 ordinary Metals and 9 Tinsels. happy.gif

One could say that, all combined, in these two weeks nearly all of my Tinsels have turned out a Tinsel egg. I hope the ones that didn't will do so next week, then all of them have had a go at turning out new blood in this new year. tongue.gif

This breeding I bred:

2x golds

7x silvers

Edited by DarkEternity

AARG!! I can't for the life of me, get THIS GOLD TINSEL to hatch!! On 3 days/18 hours now, sigh.

EDIT: Finally! But now it's sick so gotta fog it. Thanks to any and all who helped.

Edited by Riverwillows

Got two metallics from breeding this week, a gold and a silver... and still my CBs refuse to cooperate.

Got two metallics from breeding this week, a gold and a silver... and still my CBs refuse to cooperate.

Exactly the same for me. I also bred 13 tinsels and got a whole lot of nothing.

Bred a Silver and a Gold Tinsel. The Gold Tinsel was for a IOU, and like an idiot... I was egg locked when I was breeding. -.-

Question for those with success!

Are you guys using Fertility BSA with your breedings - and do you find that is helping any?

Thanks in advance. :]

My gold bred once. t least I got a gold? xd.png

My newest tinsel, though, actually produced an egg. Metal boom might be slowing down a bit, but its still there smile.gif

I've heard lots of CB metals are popping up in the alphine though.

Question for those with success!

Are you guys using Fertility BSA with your breedings - and do you find that is helping any?

Thanks in advance. :]

Nope. I haven't use Fertility with any of my metals (Tinsels or Original Metals). I have managed to breed them well with no problems at all.

My metals are still spitting out shiny left and right. Plus, I always think that fertility is a myth. laugh.gif