arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

It's funny. Before this "splurge" I had 0 Tinsels and Metals. Now I have over 20 biggrin.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I bred more than 10 metals for this clutch, now if only the low gens would be so cooperative

What I find funny, is my 2nd gens love to breed. My CBs, not so much.

My scroll is the other way around, lol. My CBs are being good breeders (except for the ones I'm breeding with Nebs, so that I can help out an awesome person dry.gif ) but my 2nd gens are being picky picky.

My Tinsels are still breeding like rabbits, but my metals haven't seemed to have gotten the memo. I've got a pair of Golds and a pair of Silvers and neither have bred well since I got them.

Spoke too soon. I just bred my Tinsels again for this week and got one Tinsel. Granted I only have three Tinsels...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I bred a Gold recently- it was a genuine surprise! It was only the 3rd time I'd bred that pair. xd.png

My Tinsels are saying "nah, no thanks". sad.gif

Sigh. This better not be the beginning of another half a year+ of no breeding...

I'm really scared of that happening. I was thankful for the boom, because I was able to get metallics out of it, but if there's a drought I can't continue their lineages like I would like to. unsure.gif

lol many of us know this is the usual cycle. Fun for a little, -.- for a looooong time.

Well just noticed, tried breeding a bunch of my own tins an nothing....Going to try more in a little bit but wow it wasn't that long at all for the breeding inflation.

Edit: This tinselkin is all I produced- http://dragcave.net/lineage/j5hpq

Edited by shovedtbh

Has anybody bred much at all in the last 24hrs?

I bred a gold x gold, a pure black and a Tsunami x gold during the Australian morning (from around this time yesterday) and nothing since... can't even get a common lol

But metal was dropping well in the cave (Aus. last night) so time to limber up the click finger laugh.gif

Tried 23 Tinsels and not one egg. Kinda ominous after they were breeding like rabbits only a day or two ago.

*Sigh* Just when I am trying to breed a gold and a silver tinsel for someone who doesn't have any at all.

Edited by Dubious

Has anybody bred much at all in the last 24hrs?

I bred a gold x gold, a pure black and a Tsunami x gold during the Australian morning (from around this time yesterday) and nothing since... can't even get a common lol

But metal was dropping well in the cave (Aus. last night) so time to limber up the click finger laugh.gif

Nope. I think the last Metallic I bred was... 2 days ago? Last tinsels were bred almost 24 hours ago. Nothing since then.

I was expecting metals to breed well this week as they are dropping in the cave like commons, but I didn't get even one to give me a gold or silver.

The only egg from a lot of metallics I bred was an ice from gold, all the others gave 'no egg' or 'no interest' - not even a common out of them!

There are very few bred metallics up for trade either, only CBs... I'm finding it all very odd. huh.gif

I bred all 100+ of my tinsels and got various common tinselfail eggs and not a single tinsel egg. I did catch a CB Gold to make up for it, I guess? huh.gif

Funny, because a few days ago all of my tinsels produced tinsel-only offspring and made an egg every time they mated. I even still have three tinsel hatchlings on my scroll still growing from the tinsel mating madness. I'm gonna miss being able to produce pretty tinsels easily. Also have a bred 3rd gen gold metallic hatchie still waiting to grow up from when metals were breeding like bunnies. Poor little guy isn't gonna have any siblings any time soon.

Edited by Voardrem

I really hope the breeding burst isn't completely done. I've gotten all of my Tinsels from it! I'm doing a song on my scroll with em and I still need several more. wink.gif

Has the amount of metallics increased or decreased? Going from yesterday to today's comparison.

I GOT ONE!!!! I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

After years....I've finally gotten my second CB Gold! Now my lonely female CB will have a buddy!!! OMG I'm so excited!

I GOT ONE!!!! I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

After years....I've finally gotten my second CB Gold! Now my lonely female CB will have a buddy!!! OMG I'm so excited!

lol i saw and missed one during the drop xd.png i still have 0 CB metals