arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

I bred 2 silvers today and a gold yesterday, so the boom hasn't completely stopped

Wowcher today only one out of 5 golds failed all the others made gold eggs and my one silver made a silver egg so happy me is biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Agree. I bred 3 silvers yesterday and two gave me silver eggs.

Yeap, bred a bunch to the AP. Golds and Silvers. The AP is so backlogged though I wonder when they will show up. tongue.gif

I have bred and bred for years, and I think all my metals are infertile. Only increase in metals I've seen lately are the ones dropping in the cave last few days.

Yours aren't alone! Mine are still being stingy brats, too.

Mine were breeding good for a while. But, now they have stopped breeding as much. Instead of eggs from pretty much every breeding pair, I am now getting 1 egg out of all of my metal pairs....I hope that mine will start breeding better again... sad.gif

I FINALLY BRED ONE! Ahem. My messier Silver gave me an eggie.

Lucky you. My metallics either produce nothing or common eggs.

Edited by LostFate

I just bred my Silver pair, and they gave me a Silver. ohmy.gif It was about the 6th time I've bred them together. Always no egg produced before that.

Edited by Dimar

Refusals seem to be back too, I hadn't had one in a while then had my inbred Silver refuse a Wrapping Wing mate this morning sad.gif

Just bred 2 silvers and a gold today

I don't need metals anymore, but I've tried to breed them out of curiosity. No luck here though, the results were "no egg produced" or a metalfail.

Congrats to all who succeeded.

Bred 3 silvers and got a silver egg from one of the pairings (already traded smile.gif ).

I guess the metal breeding is still going well because, unless they're CB I haven't seen too much of a market for them on the trading board. At least not with mine and I have some nice ones. Once the metals slow down on the breeding/dropping the trade market should pick up again. Though it's really nice not to see the golds and silvers breeding again.

I'm very happy with them being everywhere but I hate the fact that i STILL don't have any and even at these ratios I still haven't managed to get one..And above all this my internet decided to go wild on me and it speeds up whenever it feels like it