arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

Think I have bred 10+ gold/silvers in the last couple of days and nothing.

I really wonder if TJ decided separate out the ratios to say there should be X number of CB dragons and Y bred. It would account for the CB metal boom and the reduction of bred dragons.

I dunno, but with all the questions going around in these threads, I sure wish he'd pop in and say SOMEthing.

The sheer frustration of sitting here hour after hour after hour trying to get CB metals and missing them ALL and hearing all those who are successful crowing about it, kinda takes the fun out of the game. Don't get me wrong, if I ever got a CB metal I'd be crowing too - I mean it's been since '08 and zero CB metal to my credit. I deserve to be a trifle frustrated.

Think I have bred 10+ gold/silvers in the last couple of days and nothing.

I really wonder if TJ decided separate out the ratios to say there should be X number of CB dragons and Y bred. It would account for the CB metal boom and the reduction of bred dragons.

Mine did breed well - last week. Now - not.

Yes, my Tinsels and even a couple of my Metals bred well last week. This week, I think the 'vengeance' part of this thread title took over. I didn't even get a common egg. Blehhh.

Nada here aswell. My last bred metallic, a silver, was laid on the 27th (I was going to trade her but it was my birthday so I will keep her tongue.gif )

Nothing on tinsels, metallics, stripes, not even the only pair of reds I tried :/

I saw someone breed a tinsel about 2 hours ago on Eggs Around the World market place...I was in shock really. Like a 1 in a 300 chance or something lol.

Edited by shovedtbh

Has *anybody* bred a Tinsel or Metallic since the 28th? >.>

Not very many that i have seen I know that i definately haven't

I bred mine on the 27th and got 1 egg then. My regular metals only gave me 1 egg during the entire breeding craze, my tinsels fared much better overall.

Erm...I just saw a messy silver in the AP and about 3 freshly bred bronze tinsels..can anyone try checking if tinsels are breeding again?

Erm...I just saw a messy silver in the AP and about 3 freshly bred bronze tinsels..can anyone try checking if tinsels are breeding again?

nuuu why wasn't I there? I need some more Tinsels wink.gif

I bred 7 Tinsels---2 gold/5 bronze and sent them all to the AP. Hope the new owners are happy! biggrin.gif

I caught a 2nd gen Silver from the AP just now...

So can we hire you to catch for us? wink.giflaugh.gif Congrats!

I caught a 2nd gen Silver from the AP just now...

I agree with everyone, you need a custom title or something announcing your mastery of the AP page!

I bred nothing for the past few days, and then bred 3 golds a moment ago.

I was quite surprised I got it - it's the first metal I've seen in the AP for a little while and I flailed a little before clicking on it. The only explanation I can think of is that everyone else was also surprised to see it there.

My metals seem to have gone back to sulking now too, though I just tried my newest 2nd gen Gold from Shadow Walker with a potential mate and at least they didn't refuse...

Considering the sudden mass of tinsels and metals in the trading threads (bred today), I take that the metal breeding boom is suddenly back on.

I have bred and bred for years, and I think all my metals are infertile. Only increase in metals I've seen lately are the ones dropping in the cave last few days.

I haven't been very active lately. When I bred not one but three Silver eggs today I had to check this board to make sure it wasn't just me. I'm actually glad it's not -- they might not be worth as much, but maybe now I'll have a chance of finding legitimate bloodswaps from specific pairings!