TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

so what do y'all think the new dragon egg will look like? blink.gif?

Hoping for a (Jack) Frost dragon! *keeping fingers crossed*

so what do y'all think the new dragon egg will look like? blink.gif?

I don't know...

All I know is that I'm going to buy some dramatic music and listen to it a few minutes before midnight. xd.png *Dun-dun-duuuun...*

Haha! That's awesome! "One cannot simply find a Holly in Mordor..." xd.png

Thanks xd.png"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much sadness and frustration over so small a thing." <- For those who haven't caught/received a Holly yet ^^;

Did the gathering stuff stop today?

No more recipe cards are showing up, and I didn't finish.

It doesn't end until January 2nd. It might be glitched. Try clearing your cache.

Settings -> Privacy -> clear browsing data -> empty the cache. (Google Chrome)

For any other browser, it should be in either settings or tools.

Good grief, but that recipe-making is nuts (so to speak). Dunno how some people chose whether something was oven or prep-based, but let's just say that Mr. BD and I have decided we aren't hiring them if we decide to go back into the restaurant business. xd.png

So that is done, now to wait for the gingerbread house game and see if I can catch a second holly before midnight, when I will then go after this year's event.

Oh, the eye strain. smile.gif

So excited for the new eggs! Got all my recipes done now just the waiting left.. smile.gif

New eggs will start at 10pm my-time. In years past, I have *always* been there for the very beginning of these holiday drops. This year, I'm not so sure I can stay up until then.

But then, I assume it will be easier to catch them as the event goes on, because after that initial RUSH a lot of people will already have their 2....

Currently watching Santa making his trek across the world:

http://www.noradsanta.org

5 hours 15 min to the egg drop smile.gif

laugh.gif Very cool!

I'm going to be in church for the first 5 or so hours of Christmas (maybe more), hopefully that's not the best time to catch eggs x)

Has anyone had issues making the Bûche de Noël? I'm following the list that was linked above, and it says "Fruit, meringue, icing, cake - prep" but every time I try that (or oven) i get nothing. Anyone else having issues?

Has anyone had issues making the Bûche de Noël? I'm following the list that was linked above, and it says "Fruit, meringue, icing, cake - prep" but every time I try that (or oven) i get nothing. Anyone else having issues?

You might try clearing yout your caches/restarting browser see if it works then.

You need the recipe card first before you can make it.

Also Merry Christmas from Scotland biggrin.gif.

Edited by valenwind92

Been offline for a month, but I finally managed to get all the issues resolved. New computer, new internet connection, and still in time for all the festivities! I guess I need to start baking, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new egg!

Thank you, TJ, spriters and all who keep the Cave running smooth, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Do you have the recipe for it? It won't work if you dont hav it

Currently watching Santa making his trek across the world:

http://www.noradsanta.org

5 hours 15 min to the egg drop smile.gif

I was watching when he went past my house (well, the neighbouring city, but close enough!). biggrin.gif Too cute!

You have to have the starred recipe card to make that one. Do you have that?

No I don't have that one. I tried both closing the page and clearing the cache and i can't click on any more recipe cards.

uhh is this right?

-use lineage links on the forum please- /view/jvoCS[/url]

look at the "last bred" (he's never been bred and it's not even the 28th!)

Edited by rubyshoes

No I don't have that one. I tried both closing the page and clearing the cache and i can't click on any more recipe cards.

Try using another browser if you have one.