TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I saw one pop in few minutes ago but I am a slow clicker... "try as you might" lol but you are making it even more fun, thank you

Still looking tongue.gif

AH this recipe stuff is driving me crazy, if tried alot.png and some of the stuff I need I can't put together the right stuff for it, plus it has its on and off days. I could make stuff yesterday and now I can't today.

Ah, forever without a Holly, good luck everyone! XD

(Last year there weren't many Christmas eggs in the AP... This year it just went OTT lol!)

Well, it's a shame that when my holly grows up today I won't be able to breed it-- I would think that at least the hollys could breed, considering they're the fewest out there.

Enough grumbling-- it was a great event this year, and I am counting down until midnight when the NEW eggies arrive! biggrin.gif

Damn, my computer is flooded in updates and so slow I can't even open firefox.

Trying to fetch a holly with my 3DS is NOT going to make me succeed... I should just give up. sad.gif

I finally got my first Holly this year, but I'm sad that I won't get to breed once it's grown. :/

The cooking game was a lot of fun though, and I'm looking forward to the new eggs. Hoping they might be something food-related. c:

Thank you TJ! Looks fun!! You are bleassed!!!

p.s Merry Happy Christmas for Everyone!!!

Edited by Owner_park

can some one help me, I can't figure out how to make ice cream or chocolate at all.

I'm going to cryyyyyyyyy. I want a Holly

Haha, don't cry tongue.gif

I tried to get a Holly since the caveborn Yulebucks were released in 2008 and I only got my Hollies this year.

So don't get impatient yet laugh.gif

Is it just me, or is it really hard to find ingredients? :| All I've been finding for the past three days are recipes, and I still need ingredients to use them!

Is it just me, or is it really hard to find ingredients? :| All I've been finding for the past three days are recipes, and I still need ingredients to use them!

Other ingredients that you are missing, are obtained by combining the ones you already have. Some of them (sliced mushrooms for example) you get by choosing the correct blank card and trying just one ingredient.

Cookig really fun! biggrin.gif (of course, I had to use the spread sheet tongue.gif ) Now, to wait for the new eggs. Merry Christmas, everyone!!

OMG!! I got my second Holly! biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

I am in complete disbelieve right now. I just caught a 2nd gen Holly from a Wild Dragon Breeding and its from a Vday '09 Mother.

This is literally is the best thing that has happened this past week. Happy Yule!

i could just cry i missed 9 hollies in a row 3 i got the ole close but not fast enough on but still missed them all

HOLY HOLLY CHRISTMAS DRAGONS!!! After 3 consecutive years of coming nowhere close to catching even one, I've now caught TWO Holly eggs in a row blink.gif

The lineages aren't the prettiest, but I DON'T CARE. I finally have the hollies I've been coveting ever since I started playing DC just in time for the '09 Christmas Dragons - the tri-coloured Snow Angel, I believe. I adore the Christmas dragons over all the breeds & species, and now I've a complete set.

BEST - CHRISTMAS - EVER!

I AM SOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTZA HOLLY!!!!!! (on my 100th try)!

Woot. That was fun. Now I don't cry when I look at all the click sites. laugh.gif

Oh my god... there was a ginormous insane amount of hollies in the AP like 10! and I missed all of them! X_X

So I breed all my Christmas dragon except my one Holly. I'd like to catch or be gifted another one so I don't have to keep an egg for certain reasons, but I dunno if that'll happen :/ I'll probably breed it later tonight though.

OMG, I can't believe it! I've caught two Hollies in a row! biggrin.gif I've been gazing lovingly at them for about ten minutes. tongue.gif