TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I don't know...

All I know is that I'm going to buy some dramatic music and listen to it a few minutes before midnight. xd.png *Dun-dun-duuuun...*

oh lol! same here! laugh.gif

Welp, I just bred and dropped a Tinselfail into the AP. Hopefully it showed up and someone grabbed it, thankful for a non-holiday dragon~ wink.gif

Oh gods. Christmas is almost here! Where does the time go? Cannot. Wait.

My last recipe was the cabbage roll. ... I hate cabbage rolls. dry.gif But it's okay! Because now i'm done cooking! Can't wait for the drop tonight, as well as the ginger bread decorating contest! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I am asking myself. Ehat the heck is wrong with the peopel? Why are they breeding so many old Christmases when nobody wants them? I know that there are multicluches but this can hardly be only explained with that. Have you seen the lienages? blink.gif

The AP is totally locked.

It's not that nobody wants them, it's that no one can have more than two, and already have their quota and don't want to drop what they have. What I did this year is drop my frozen hatchies (except my CBs) to catch new eggs that I will let grow up and use for lineage projects for next year. It will 1) help clear out at least one egg from the lock and 2) make the offspring more valuable for next year, because there will be new players that will want to catch up on older event dragons, and while they can't have CBs, they can have lovely dragons that aren't inbred/messy/etc. for those who care about such things (and funnily enough, people do seem to care about such things rolleyes.gif ).

I just realized theres no Christmas dress up this year!

We'll be decorating the ginger bread house though!~

I am asking myself. Ehat the heck is wrong with the peopel? Why are they breeding so many old Christmases when nobody wants them?

We all want them. We're not allowed to pick them up. :-(

Maybe next year TJ will raise the limit to three or even four. I'd especially love to pick up some of those pretty ribbondancer and snow angel lineages!

Both of my ribbon mate, one is a black marrow the other a shadow walker biggrin.gif . I think my yule is a rosebud, don't remember. cool.gif

I'm so happy I got the holidays I needed, though still searching for another Holly. Next year I'm excited to breed my holidays and give back (especially the holly wink.gif).

I hope everyone else has a nice Christmas!

I love how these events are getting more and more elaborate as the seasons go by happy.gif

If I could hoard the christmas dragons, I would hoard the Snow Angels <333 ( or holly hatchies >.<) I love the gold Winged angels, which is what mine turned into, not to mention of mine was bred to a Heartseeker, now just to find someone who has a Heartseeker and CB Angel willing to breed/trade with me xd.png

ETA: Just looking through the AP page when I refreshed and reflex clicked on a holly!!! I would have gotten it too if I hadn't been Holly locked >.< At least I know I can catch one, congrats to whoever DID get it

Edited by cerimonster

I'm so happy I got the holidays I needed, though still searching for another Holly. Next year I'm excited to breed my holidays and give back (especially the holly wink.gif).

I hope everyone else has a nice Christmas!

Same here, I got one for myself, and gifted two(one pending). and hopefully can breed one for somone next year.

Dumb question though....How many eggs of a holiday breeding can you actually send out to people?

edit: ahah in one lineage somone named their holly hatchling "Holly Boo Boo" xd.png

Edited by Erithan

Same here, I got one for myself, and gifted two(one pending). and hopefully can breed one for somone next year.

Dumb question though....How many eggs of a holiday breeding can you actually send out to people?

edit: ahah in one lineage somone named their holly hatchling "Holly Boo Boo" xd.png

just one egg from each breeding can be gifted cuz after you choose one the rest auto abandon

just one egg from each breeding can be gifted cuz after you choose one the rest auto abandon

Thanks, so if a person has two hollys would they be able to gift an egg from each? (I assume you just make a teleport).

and would the trade have to go through in the time limit given before all auto-abandon?

ninja.gif now i got free slots, with no egg to get, since AP is lock....Holly all but a ghost, hardly see them and it not like i can get one even if I somehow spy one.

Edited by Lysian

I've been trying forever to get a Holly and I finally gave up. I wanted a Holly and all year I have wanted a silver. For three years I tried to get a Holly but I didn't and can't get one so...

Plus side, I am almost done with my baking game.

We all want them. We're not allowed to pick them up. :-(

Maybe next year TJ will raise the limit to three or even four. I'd especially love to pick up some of those pretty ribbondancer and snow angel lineages!

I think it'd be nice just to be able to have the s1 and s2 stages (mandatory freeze perhaps?). Though with the snow angels it would be nice due to the fact they don't all have the same wings.

GGRRRR! Miss Christmas Snow just won't grow!!! I've got her in 3 different popular sites, don't want to do more...she is on her 4 day 0 hours, and is being stubborn!!

Edit: FINALLY!!! Now I can relax and wait for the Drop in 2 hours.

Edited by Riverwillows

GGRRRR! Miss Christmas Snow just won't grow!!! I've got her in 3 different popular sites, don't want to do more...she is on her 4 day 0 hours, and is being stubborn!!

I actually had mine on 4-5 sites at one point, and the egg was getting near 0 views o.o was bizzare(sp?).

Edited by Erithan

Thanks, so if a person has two hollys would they be able to gift an egg from each? (I assume you just make a teleport).

and would the trade have to go through in the time limit given before all auto-abandon?

You can have two holly's and be able to gift holly eggs. But yes, the other person would have to accept them before the auto-abandon.(which i think is 30 minutes.) So yes, to both questions.

You can have two holly's and be able to gift holly eggs. But yes, the other person would have to accept them before the auto-abandon.(which i think is 30 minutes.) So yes, to both questions.

Thank you!, Much appreciated. smile.gif

Only 2.5 more hours here till Christmas! smile.gif New Eggies.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by majors